New Boy

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Doing well! Welcome to the Under Ground!
Stats & cycle history?

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB

Reaction score
185lbs 5'7 12%bf

First cycle- Test prop 300mg/week Anavar 70mg/week @ 8weeks

Second cycle -- Test prop 300mg/week

Not a big fan of long esters due to water retention and I seem to blow the hell up. Did try test e and dropped it right away. I'm about to start my 3rd cycle which will be mast prop/test prop/anavar/clen/t3. Hoping to get shredded this time. My source has been dry though and the net has been nothing but scams to me lately bro. I do have a source online but he's real expensive although his products are top of the line....Got this other dude with ttokkyo labs but Idk I might give him a try.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to this dark place

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't ttokkyo labs looooong gone?

Welcome to UG... Do yourself a favor and don't talk like you're hard up for a source. You're going to get scammed.

Reaction score
It's not the old tokyo it's a ugl. He only uses the name and he's domestic...and Don't you worry boss I been scammed before. Now I try to find out as much info as I can before sending my beautiful dollars. I don't fall for that no more.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's not the old tokyo it's a ugl. He only uses the name and he's domestic...and Don't you worry boss I been scammed before. Now I try to find out as much info as I can before sending my beautiful dollars. I don't fall for that no more.

Glad to hear you've learned a lesson. Most of us have. Part of the game as they say. I generally will avoid someone who tries to capitalize on a previously well known lab though. Go make your own name.

Reaction score
Yea it does sound a little fishy but I've read posts from people on that lab from that guy and they all say it's legit. Plus he doesn't have a website or anything like that. He's private and he's the only source all these guys have in that forum. I had to look around cause nobody would tell me where to find him until I collected all the pieces of the puzzle and managed to get his email address. The forum was packed with pretty good fellas and they also had a list which had names of scammers just like you guys do here. Plus he has really good prices on raw powders and he also carries some pharmacy stuff.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you got in with a private source, while it's closed, you're either going to get scammed or you got really lucky.. hope it works out for you

Welcome to UG

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb it's a great place and make yourself at home.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome man, post up and watch out for tilltheend... Or he will report you to the United Nations

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the jungle (UGBB) fabian.....

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good to have ya buddy ..... enjoy the joint.

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

New Threads