Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Questions about next DNP cycle

Well i'm 4 weeks into a test only cycle and already have t3 to run at the end of the cycle.. but was comtemplating running dnp along side with the t3.. I know ephedrine helps the aid of dnp but I have a few questions... this will be my second cycle on dnp...

should i just drop the t3 or will it help with the dnp??

how much ephedrine do i take with the dnp??

how dramatic is it if i'm consuming alcohol on dnp?? I've read a couple of sites where alcohol is really dangerous while running a cycle.. then again i went thru a cycle and i really didnt see any ill effects.. maybe more sweating but i kept cool and drank alot of water along side..

Thanks in advance on the advice..

Thanks
    Thanked 3,575 Times in 1,617 Posts
    What is the temperature like for you right now? One of the biggest issues with alcohol is that it will dehydrate you very quickly without warning. Dnp + dehydration = death.
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,788 Posts
    Do all of us a favor and stay away from DNP. I happen to love it and every time some idiot who thinks they'll be fine no matter what and cooks themselves it gets harder to buy.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    DNP is no joke. Don't do it. It will kill you. DNP DON'T CARE.

Sent via Mobile

Thanks
    T3 will help with DNP..dont know you though, but I would hold off the t3 combo; youre not ready

Also, stay on juice on dnp

Do all keto diet EXCEPT pre-workout-eat some fruit or other fast acting glucose source

Drink at least 1.5-2gal water daily

Current gurus have pros doing 2 weeks on,1 week off..this helps reduce dnp water retention

READ: i just give info, never am I the advisor on whether to risk doin something or not (pobs for that )

However, DONT TAKE DNP..u ask about drinking on it; that there shows you lack some sense lol

Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 4,910 Posts
    HulkSmash is spot-on. If you're even contemplating taking a drink while running DNP, I'd say its not a good idea for you to run DNP yet.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,115 Times in 4,363 Posts
    you want to drink lots of water and gatorade..no alcohol on dnp

Thanks
    Originally Posted by hulksmash View Post
    T3 will help with DNP..dont know you though, but I would hold off the t3 combo; youre not ready

Do all keto diet EXCEPT pre-workout-eat some fruit or other fast acting glucose source

Current gurus have pros doing 2 weeks on,1 week off..this helps reduce dnp water retention

READ: i just give info, never am I the advisor on whether to risk doin something or not (pobs for that )

However, DONT TAKE DNP..u ask about drinking on it; that there shows you lack some sense lol
    This is how I feel, dont play games with fire cuz U WILL GET BURNED.
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,788 Posts
    How is anyone going to take jada's posts seriously with that avi?
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by hulksmash View Post

thanks for the info but the alcohol i was referring to was like a glass or 2 of wine at most... but i carried a thermometer everywhere to make sure temps was ok.. drank over a gallon at least a day with v8 every 4 to 5 hours.. the only thing i didnt realize or have read is the help of ephedrine towards dnp...

oh also i didnt mention my dosage and cycle length.. but i was on 250mg and the cycle was 21 days..
    Last edited by imagex; 09-21-2013 at 09:57 AM.

Thanks
    I did alot of research with it and like i said with the above post it was wine i was drinking.. and i was monitoring temps cause girlfriend was making sure i was fine... never went over 99 degs... drank plenty of water and v8 took multivitamins double to triple normal dosage...

now back to the my original question... which would be more beneficial to my cycle... the dnp at the end or the t3 tapered or both? and if taking ephedrine how much ephedrine?? and what is the exact benefit of stacking ephedrine with dnp??

oh also i'm not on DNP cycle currently.. the last cycle i ran about 4 months ago.. going into my 2nd test only cycle.. and finish around mid november so was looking for options to cut at the end of the cycle.. another option i was thinking about was var..
    Last edited by imagex; 09-21-2013 at 09:49 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by imagex View Post
    I did alot of research with it and like i said with the above post it was wine i was drinking.. and i was monitoring temps cause girlfriend was making sure i was fine... never went over 99 degs... drank plenty of water and v8 took multivitamins double to triple normal dosage...

now back to the my original question... which would be more beneficial to my cycle... the dnp at the end or the t3 tapered or both? and if taking ephedrine how much ephedrine?? and what is the exact benefit of stacking ephedrine with dnp??

oh also i'm not on DNP cycle currently.. the last cycle i ran about 4 months ago.. going into my 2nd test only cycle.. and finish around mid november so was looking for options to cut at the end of the cycle.. another option i was thinking about was var..
    DNP is so powerful I don't really see any benefit to using additional cutting agents along with it.

Thanks
    Dnp...you get that neon yellow toxic nut the girls love it!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Brother Bundy View Post
    Dnp...you get that neon yellow toxic nut the girls love it!
    Hahaha "bb" to ffkin funny.... I thought that's what I hdd.. turns out I git the clap from this bitch lol
    "The longest journey begins with a single step"

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dbolitarian View Post
    Hahaha "bb" to ffkin funny.... I thought that's what I hdd.. turns out I git the clap from this bitch lol
    you were hanging out with 501!

Thanks
    V8 is shit. Plus it packs a **** load of sodium.
    Team Losieloos

Thanks
    Well i'm 4 weeks into a test only cycle and already have t3 to run at the end of the cycle.. but was comtemplating running dnp along side with the t3.. I know ephedrine helps the aid of dnp but I have a few questions... this will be my second cycle on dnp...

should i just drop the t3 or will it help with the dnp??

how much ephedrine do i take with the dnp??

how dramatic is it if i'm consuming alcohol on dnp?? I've read a couple of sites where alcohol is really dangerous while running a cycle.. then again i went thru a cycle and i really didnt see any ill effects.. maybe more sweating but i kept cool and drank alot of water along side..

Thanks in advance on the advice..
    I don't understand. You've done research & know that DNP and alcohol are incompatible... but you still drank on your last cycle? That makes absolutely no sense. You're playing Russian Roulette with your health.. and for what? Drop the alcohol. Period. And if you can't handle that, don't use DNP at all.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Brother Bundy View Post
    you were hanging out with 501!
    no doubt brother HAHA
    "The longest journey begins with a single step"

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hero Swole View Post
    V8 is shit. Plus it packs a **** load of sodium.
    what would you recommend for a electrolyte source then?? pediolyte?

Thanks
    what would you recommend for a electrolyte source then?? pediolyte?
    i drank tubs of gatorade on dnp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast