Astro Labs member/Source

djt248

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll say this.... I've never spoken to BBen but I've read a lot if his posts and I can honestly say he can spot a bull shitter a mile away. Ill error on the side of caution and steer clear. Not a very good way to introduce yourself there Astro. But welcome anyways. Not trying to bust your balls, there's plenty of vets here that will do that for most of the newer guys just not a very good intro.

Just sayin...

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants a good laugh this mope and I are going at it pretty good over at meso(thinksteroids) I just exposed him using 2 handles. He's not very bright.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants a good laugh this mope and I are going at it pretty good over at meso(thinksteroids) I just exposed him using 2 handles. He's not very bright.

Hahahah nice! He's not to smooth lol

djt248

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know in this game you have to learn from your mistakes but your probably saving several people from losing a few hundred bucks. Your bullshit meter must be going through the roof. Lol that guys an idiot. Good job

HDH

Elite
Reaction score

The unfortunate part is Millard encourages people to use two handles.

He claims it's safer to use more than one handle... whatever, safe for the scammers and shady people.

We had it out about that along with the allowing scammers to stay there BS.

I don't really know what to say about that place anymore. I used to call it home.

HDH

Reaction score
Sorry guys I don't frequent over here. I'm doing quite well and feedback is nothing short of GREAT. I'm not here forcing products on anyone. Your more then welcome to wait and watch. I assure you you'll never here ASTRO and scam or ASTRO and underdosed in the same sentence. Take care guys I'll try to stop by more often.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tiller is Afro-Labs.... The labels say manufactured in Kenya, but I think it's bullshit... We all know tiller brews his shit in his basement...well his step parents basement

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you carry AstroGlide No Ester?

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lots of members banned lately....whose squats guy

New Threads