Astro Labs member/Source

Reaction score
Hey guys Astro Labs and I'm new here I was referred by another member on a board where I'm a source to come over here.

I go by Astro Labs. I brew all my products under the most sterile conditions. I pay top dollar for the best raws I could find and handle my my products with complete professionalism.

I'm not quite sure what the rules are for sources here so if any MODS could message me and point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated . I look forward to being here and hopefully show the cummunity what Astro Labs has to offer.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Read the forum sticky and feel free to pm me with any questions you have.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Read the forum sticky and feel free to pm me with any questions you have.

You should have caught something off in this thread and delete all source talk form all of us in this thread, just saying!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You should have caught something off in this thread and delete all source talk form all of us in this thread, just saying!

this section is a free for all from what i understand...everyone read the rules

Last edited:

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
this section is a free for all from what i understandhttp://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/9113-Steroid-Underground-Forum-Rules everyone read the rules

Claiming to come to this board to brew and sell aas is not in the rules, we are not a source board that is the point!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Claiming to come to this board to brew and sell aas is not in the rules, we are not a source board that is the point!

Once again, no rules have been broken. I see no list, I see no prices, I see no contact information.

Last edited by a moderator:

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Once again, no rules have been broken. I see no list, I see no pruces, I see no contact information.

Ok then please delete all my post from this thread so it don't look like a flame or attack, your in charge not me and I'm an idiot for not talking this via PM and apologize for jumping on the short bus on this one.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This guy is over at Meso which allows pretty much anything. He advertises for free and takes money from noobs gives away free shit to members who in return give their unbiased review. I guess it's he gets a free ride as far as paying sponsor fees and the like? He does, however, have to deal with folks like myself? That's can be a bit of a hassle?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This guy is over at Meso which allows pretty much anything. He advertises for free and takes money from noobs gives away free shit to members who in return give their unbiased review. I guess it's he gets a free ride as far as paying sponsor fees and the like? He does, however, have to deal with folks like myself? That's can be a bit of a hassle?

We collect no source fees here in our uncensored forum.

Emphasis on uncensored Ben. Speak the truth brother.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Do your thing Ben. This forum is uncensored.

Reaction score
I'm not here to stir anything up or cause any trouble. A member suggested I come here and here I am. I'm a good guy I'm not here to scew anyone or persuade anyone to go in a direction they dont wish. I apprecaite the welcone guys.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I'm not here to stir anything up or cause any trouble. A member suggested I come here and here I am. I'm a good guy I'm not here to scew anyone or persuade anyone to go in a direction they dont wish. I apprecaite the welcone guys.

Which member would that be?

Knowing who sent you would calm a lot of people down just saying.

Reaction score
I have nothing against Ben. He exsposes people and calls bull shit. He doesn't rep and keeps it real. He knows the game that's obvoius.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

It's a red flag when someone feels the need to let people know and says they are "a good guy". That's #2 right after "Trust me". Trust and a reputation is built over time. People will decide if you're good people and trust is earned. You saying so has me on guard.
If it's discovered that you are soliciting members by PM in an attempt to make a sale you will be banned. And then I'll make certain that folks at Meso know that you're not a "good guy". I see no other reason why you would stick around a board where you can't hustle your shit.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ben I love the way you call this shit. I couldnt have said it any better myself. Much respect! There's no room for puke or vomit 'round these parts.
!SHRUGS!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
it's a red flag when someone feels the need to let people know and says they are "a good guy". That's #2 right after "trust me". Trust and a reputation is built over time. People will decide if you're good people and trust is earned. You saying so has me on guard.
If it's discovered that you are soliciting members by pm in an attempt to make a sale you will be banned. And then i'll make certain that folks at meso know that you're not a "good guy". I see no other reason why you would stick around a board where you can't hustle your shit.

thank u ben

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ben I love the way you call this shit. I couldnt have said it any better myself. Much respect! There's no room for puke or vomit 'round these parts.
!SHRUGS!

Seeing how this is a no holds barred forum..your avi offends my eyeballs!!!! lol

New Threads