The Most

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought it would be good to have another fun read, like my previous "favorite oral" thread-especially since everyone is different and has their own preferences!

So my brothers:
A) what is the most milligrams/week that you have used?

B) What's the longest you've been on?

C) what's the most compounds you've ran at the same time?

D)what are the results (strength, fat loss, muscle gain) of those afomentioned?

E) what are the negative sides of the aforementioned?

F) what lessons did you learn from your experience that others could learn?

I'll start :D

A) 3g/week

B) so far 13 months; I started gear for the first time in June 2012...my longest blast was 15 weeks so far

C) Four;they were test e+tren e+deca+EQ...it's the same time I did a 3g total/week

D) absolutely transformed by 10 weeks during the 3g-4 compounds/week..had roadmap vascularity, shredded down, increased 15lbs lbm, all lifts increased

E) Lethargy started getting bad during the 4 compound/3g run, so I had to end it after 15th week JUST started (wanted to do 20 weeks)

I also get horrible lethargy if I go past 450mg/week with trenbolone..also wife reminded me if I do a gram of test ALONE my libido suffers (weird, huh?)

F) biggest lesson: KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!! there is NO reason to run 4 compounds at the same time..test+deca and an oral with letrozole would've given me the same results WITHOUT negative sides

Also, running 3g of gear while on all those compounds was stupid...I do want to try 3g/week of gear again, but with only TWO compounds..I feel that deca+test at 3g would be phenomenal.

Also learned, DO NOT run a gram or more if you're goals aren't nationals/pro size...THERE'S NO NEED FOR IT

Even then, ask yourself-is my goal REALLY to be that big? Is it worth the risks? More often than not, IT ISN'T!

Last lesson-HEALTH IS NO. 1!!

Let's keep the thread fun guys and learn from each other!

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hero will have fun in this topic.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought it would be good to have another fun read, like my previous "favorite oral" thread-especially since everyone is different and has their own preferences!

So my brothers:

1900 in injectables plus 350 in orals for a total of 2,250. Broken down as:
1g test e
300mg TNE (100mg x 3/wk)
600 deca
50mg dbol daily

On blast? 24 weeks. Total is about 1 year

4 - test, tren, mast, var

Results of A) was strong as hell and a complete recomp. Results of C) was a lot of boners and strength

Some lethargy from cycle A. Raw skin on my pp from too much sex on cycle C.

I started cycle A 14 weeks out from a meet. 10 weeks would have been sufficient/preferred.

My answers in bold above.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What were the results with tne hulk.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hulk nice thread

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dammit, I swear by Krom I was going to post a nearly identical thread :)

Nicely done, Hulk. I'll play along.

* 1.3 g broken into 500 Mg Test E / 400 Mg Tren E / 400 Mg Mast E (yes, not a very big cycle by some standards)

* I'm on HRT so I've been on Test for nearly 4 years. Longest blast has been 20 weeks.

* Same as A above (3 compounds)

D)what are the results (strength, fat loss, muscle gain) of those aforementioned?

* Massive strength gains, recomped, lost 15 Lbs of scale weight and gained mass, vascularity and six-pack abs. I looked like a Bow-Flex commercial.

* Some insomnia from the Tren, night sweats and high E (I ran that blast before I'd dialed-in my estrogen support)

* That E follows T - meaning you need to get bloods done regularly and keep your estro in-check if you want to fully reap the benefits of a high Test cycle.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dammit, I swear by Krom I was going to post a nearly identical thread :)

Nicely done, Hulk. I'll play along.

* That E follows T - meaning you need to get bloods done regularly and keep your estro in-check if you want to fully reap the benefits of a high Test cycle.

That's a great lesson that pretty much everyone should follow, especially checking estrogen AND all the other panels (cholesterol, creatinine, etc)

I never worry with estrogen, but I swear if I hadn't done bloodwork during my 70mg superdrol+inject cruise, I woulda worried CONSTANTLY about my cholesterol

Since it showed as being in range, wife didnt fight me on cooking my eggs and filet mignon! :D

Not only delicious, but good for gains hahah

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A) 2500 a week including orals

B) I blast and cruise. It's been over a year and a half now since I've been completely off. Longest blast was 18 weeks cruised for a month, blasted for another 12 weeks.

C) 4

D) All of the above.

E) insomnia (which is a big reason why my temper's shorter on tren) night sweats, and I crave carbs like a mad man.

F) get a script for some trazadone before a good run with tren if you get trensomnia. It will make a world of difference.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A) 2500 a week including orals

B) I blast and cruise. It's been over a year and a half now since I've been completely off. Longest blast was 18 weeks cruised for a month, blasted for another 12 weeks.

C) 4

D) All of the above.

E) insomnia (which is a big reason why my temper's shorter on tren) night sweats, and I crave carbs like a mad man.

F) get a script for some trazadone before a good run with tren if you get trensomnia. It will make a world of difference.

Thanks!

Any other lessons learned that aren't tren related?

And what were the 4 compounds used?

What were the compounds used for the 2.5g blast?

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From what I can remember

1-1.5g Test
600 Tren E
600 Mast E
100mg ED Var
4-6iu Hyges ED in split doses

20 weeks (not with all compounds obviously)

5 I believe

I literally morphed. I dropped a crazy amount of BF while putting on what must have been 25 pounds or so, at this time I was worried more about strength and the mirror than anything else. People freaked the **** out when they saw my progress over the 1st three months.

Some night sweats, some insomnia maybe. My dick was as hard as PFM would be on a black criminal if he were a judge. All the time. I literally couldnt be stopped in the bedroom. I established a new precedent for domestic violence as i was beating my wife to death from the inside. True story.

I wouldnt recommend going that heavy to anyone really, I was younger and not nearly as knowledgable as I could have been. I dont really get sides but i have seen guys run half of what I had run and **** themselves up pretty good.

I would also say make sure you have the best gear you can get, have everything on hand including ancillaries and PCT if necessary BEFORE doing anything at all. Diet, rest and training are the most important aspects of this game, and just throwing copious amounts of gear at your body to accomplish your goals is foolish.

Um yeah, I thought I was going big. I was lucky and got away with it and dont think anyone should run that much gear unless they are PRO and can afford to eat and train 24 hours a day.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shit totally forgot about the Primo for that run at 600mg a week.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If youre asking me personally, I would run Primo year round if I could make it more affordable.

Its not exactly like Tren, I think it feels better, with less harshness. Consistent Lean mass gains over time, BF reduction, strength increase, density and fullness, and just feels good.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A) 1450.

B) Cruise

C) Stacked 4, never again.

D) You didn't ask compunds.

E) Thick blood, elevated BP.

F) Run as low as you can.

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

3400mg

6months

Strength increase, 35lbs of muscle, 18% bf

Trouble controlling sides
Deca is a b*tch

Dont run nandrolone or adrol
start off lowest mg possible
dont stay on longer then 12 weeks
Keep up with blood work
know your goals and life style before starting
dont run gear unless your prepared for the sides and life commitment to the sport

New Threads