Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Fuzo and baby1 are shady

Lets start at the beginning. A guy on another board sold me elitropins on fuzos word it was good. So I bought them $1500 worth 7 100 iu kits. lmao well I had them tested they were bunk. I told fuzo he assured me they were good. So he offered me this deal. You send kits to me I will have them tested and if no good ill make guy pay you back or ban him. 1 month goes by I said hey you test them yet. No bro im sorry I will I promise. 2 months go by no test. same response no bro but ill get them tested. 3rd month goes by I say hey asshole are you ever gonna test them , he replies I been pinning them since you sent them to me and there gtg not bunk. I said hey you dumb**** I got them tested. he said idc there good so I said pay me. he ignored me for another month.

so one day I awoke in a real shitty mood and decided to ask fuzo in open chat when is you gonna pay me $636 u owe\s me for the last 4 months. well as usual his big mouth nosy wife had to reply I don't know what fuzo does im not in his business but will you please take this to pm. I said **** no I already did 5 times he wont respond. I said if you aint in his business then quit answering for him. I told her keep her nose out my business. Then I made a post how he ripped me off and kept it up in open chat. he couldn't ban me he would have looked bad. He did pay finally that night but lil bitch still owes me $36. SO next day I post a post about him halfrepping 315 lbs for 33 reps which he really only moved bar 2 in at a time and called it a rep. What a moron.

heres post I made of how dumb he looks http://oi44.tinypic.com/9plsme.jpg.now comes the vbsuperpms. it allows you access to read and edit all pms. Well he told a mod friend of mine exactly what I wrote in a pm . only way he got this pm was to sneak read it other guy cant stand him either so I know he didn't tell him what I said. That's how me and fuzo fell apart he is a sneaky backstabbing lying ****. Now since then my sup says fuzo wants 20 vials of test p 200 sent once he gets it he send payment. I warned my guy not to send it, well guess what he robbed him. He did eventually did send him 300 but not the rest. He pm my sup and said maybe ill pay you maybe I wont. He also did call a many board owner associate of mine a bitch. Many of you know who I am referring too. I am not amazed fuzo did this I was warned bout him but I didn't listen. Fuzo is a punk lying pm reading half repping looking like a fool bitch. and your wife is a nosey stick her nose where it don't belong backstabbing bitch like you. birds of a feather flock together baby1 if you witth fuzo and he a pc of shit that makes you one too there sunshine. Now for me calling you names this was first time bitch. And fuzo ill give you same offer as before lets meet and film me and you bare knuckle fist fighting and post it everywhere. I just want one chance to knock your ****i ng skull in. I promise im 2 hrs away you know I got your address. I will met you soon boy I promise. be a man like you claim lets meet bitchboy im game are you.

Thanks
    I have been hearing for years Fuzo was untrustworthy and a sneaky bastard. This is not new knowledge, did you not hear about Fuzo before?

Thanks
    Katelly posted the same exact thing on MC where knight and ordawg,christopherm,heavyiron banned him and as Im typing Im on the phone with GDL katellies supposedly SUP, GDL is now telling me he hasnt talked to kately in awhile since they got into a fight and again admitted kately is lying.So to everyone GDL is telling me he is so pissed at kately for keep bringing these lies up because it continues to tarnish GDL name.Thank You Wont here from me again about this so keep up with your lies.Oh and your associtae already told my wife he isnt geting involved with you GDL and wouldnt even though you used hisnname several times.Oh kately has posted his associate will hack my board.So if the associate is reading this thats what katelly is going around and saying using your real name.Funny how he wont use it here though.Cmon kately tell everyone who you are bringing into this to hack my boards.MC mods have the post. For the record which I have in a pm GDL threatened to post all my info openly on the net.Love or hate me no ones info should ever be brought up and posted.

Thanks
    that's funny im on phone with gdl now haha your too funny FUZO nobody cares im banned anywhere. Trust me you didn't address anything I said. People can make there own decisions. Bet the bank a lot of them believe me. What do I got to earn from calling out. Nothing just satisfaction watching you sweat. Let the people decide. What you typed here don't mean shit to me. Just got ask you this if your wife already talked to said guy and he wont help me why are you typing to him in this post your wife already talked to him. Sounds like that's a lie to. never once said who would hack your board your just assuming. post mc thread here you wont see a name used. You might see name used where you called him a bitch but yeah post it I wanna see it to lmao. Ive done my job here Fuzo I love watching you squirm

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stacked View Post
    I have been hearing for years Fuzo was untrustworthy and a sneaky bastard. This is not new knowledge, did you not here about Fuzo before?
    yeah I was told a story he got a guy for $2500 but its the internet you don't know what to believe. So I gave him a chance bad decision on my part.

Thanks
    Hey FUZO why did knights ban YOU at MC? for being a douche?????????????????????? You know your a thief, that's why you wont address anything I said. Someone calls my wife a nosy bitch im snapping unless you think tis true. I love how you posted 4 guys banned me at mc. It was muscle addiction who banned me maybe later knights agreed but ma got me. As far as ordawg and other guy one claims to have nothing to do with my ban nor even knew I was banned. Why do you lie when you know it can be verified. that's the moron you are. your are a douche. Cmon FUZo fire back I love watching your dumbass respond only to look like a bigger fool. Hey when do I get my $36 you owe me money is money don't be a bi tch over $36. Im not bank of America I need that money for bond in case you ever man up and wanna meet

Thanks
    This is such a wasted thread... FUZO is shady, everyone knows that. You live and you learn. Posting people's personal info is not a good resort in any situation. if you have to, PM them their own personal info to let them know you mean business.
    I ALMOST BOUGHT SKINNY JEANS ONCE

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Get Some View Post
    This is such a wasted thread... FUZO is shady, everyone knows that. You live and you learn. Posting people's personal info is not a good resort in any situation. if you have to, PM them their own personal info to let them know you mean business.
    way ahead of you bro but when they just ignore you, you take it to the streets to refresh everyones mind what kinda person he is. But your right, guy just left salty taste in my mouth. I got bout 20 bottles of orals I bought from one of his tried and trusted supps anybody can have if they want. Was 40 but I sold 20 b4 I ever found out it was bunk. Yep I had to pay them back to. cost me twice lmao. That was another issue I had there that owners didn't care of. Yes Get Some I learned a hard lesson AGAIN

FUZO tell your old lady to shave that massive bush I don't like it! Fat little bitch She likes muh cawk though

Thanks
    The real problem is that you can't ruin the reputation of the guy with the worst rep in the business.

Thanks
    why is this even brought to our board?!!.....seriously!
    "Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

Thanks
    Thanked 4,368 Times in 2,155 Posts
    Originally Posted by DarksideSix View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.
    traps are the new abs.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DarksideSix View Post
    Originally Posted by Steelers4Life View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.
    well it is the flame room. And it does say not for the squimish. If you don't like what I have to say then don't read it. Isnt like I forced you to read it. You saw the headline. Sorry to sound abrasive but it is what it is

Thanks
    This is the flame forum and as the title says before you enter "keep the bitching in here." The topic is chosen by the poster, this forum is here for a purpose.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 69nites View Post
    The real problem is that you can't ruin the reputation of the guy with the worst rep in the business.
    ^^^ this!! Priceless. Lmao.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts
    Its the flame forum... Go at it. If someone has a gripe, they post in here. Its what its here for.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
    Katelly posted the same exact thing on MC where knight and ordawg,christopherm,heavyiron banned him and as Im typing Im on the phone with GDL katellies supposedly SUP, GDL is now telling me he hasnt talked to kately in awhile since they got into a fight and again admitted kately is lying.So to everyone GDL is telling me he is so pissed at kately for keep bringing these lies up because it continues to tarnish GDL name.Thank You Wont here from me again about this so keep up with your lies.Oh and your associtae already told my wife he isnt geting involved with you GDL and wouldnt even though you used hisnname several times.Oh kately has posted his associate will hack my board.So if the associate is reading this thats what katelly is going around and saying using your real name.Funny how he wont use it here though.Cmon kately tell everyone who you are bringing into this to hack my boards.MC mods have the post. For the record which I have in a pm GDL threatened to post all my info openly on the net.Love or hate me no ones info should ever be brought up and posted.
    Guys I stay neutral in this. I did not ban katelly. I hope everything gets worked out. Sometimes the parties involved have to suck up pride and either call or pm amd get the issue resolved. At the end of the day all we have is each other. Figure out a way to make right with everyone as we live once and die. How we lived determines who is there with love when we die.

Thanks
    Fuzo been lying about shit with his site and reading PM's for a long time. He banned me when he read a PM i sent to two bro's that were repping there. PM just said that his site is not located offshore (in Atlanta, GA) and is not secure, and with g d l going there it was gonna get worse.

Funny thing, I heard this week that FUZO banned g d l for not not sending out gear (I mean GSO in a labled bottle) Fuking drama queens!! Makes it impossible sometimes for legit guys to do anything and bring way too much unwanted attention. IMPO

Thanks
    Originally Posted by chrisotpherm View Post
    Guys I stay neutral in this. I did not ban katelly. I hope everything gets worked out. Sometimes the parties involved have to suck up pride and either call or pm amd get the issue resolved. At the end of the day all we have is each other. Figure out a way to make right with everyone as we live once and die. How we lived determines who is there with love when we die.
    How does being a rep for world pharma factor in to your cosmic ideas? What does that say about you?

Thanks
    Who, in their right mind, would order from a company that is owned by a man the US gov't has put a bounty on? When he goes down, and make no mistake about it he's going down, I wouldn't want my name and info on WP's customer list.
    I've grown up some.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to biggerben692000 For This Useful Post:

regular (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    I don't know half you people in this thread.

A lot of new names to me talking bullshit drama nonsense. The op said he heard about fuzo but continued anyway. As far as I'm concerned he knew better and got involved with scumbags.

Anyone associated with WP is a piece of shit. If you weren't you wouldn't be involved with them.

If any of you people used your damn head you wouldn't be in the predicament you are.

Next time you read from solid people with solid reputations that someone is a scumbag try not to do business with them.

Might as well give DRed or zeek a call.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast