Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Open for suggestions (type 1)

    I wanna see what u guys think and I'm open for any suggestions. Gonna make this as short as I can. I've cycled couple times before but my last one was the only time I cycled since I've been type 1 diabetic. When I started that cycle my BS skyrocketed to the point I was using 4x as much insulin and I was still running high. I almost dropped it but went to my Endo (doesn't know I use AAS) and he put me on Victoza (glp -1 antoganist). This worked great on leveling out my BS but it completely killed my appetite to the point that I was struggling to eat 3-3500 cals. Now that I'm off and pct is over my bs is back to normal I dropped victoza and I'm still gaining weight cuz my appetite is back and I been stuffing my self all day long. My next cycle I been thinking bout adding eq to see if it helps with appetite. 625/wk test 400/wk eq and dbol but since they're all derived from test do you think I would be better off adding drol since it's dht (May be thinking to much bout this one) or just stick with dbol? (I love dbol) I also have some tren A but may save it for my spring cutter. Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated (I have aromasian hcg and pct for upcoming cycle... Jus keepin it short here)
    Last edited by SteelBlue; 09-24-2013 at 01:47 AM.

  2. #2
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,494
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,098 Times in 7,789 Posts
    Bumping this for Steelblue.

    We have a few diabetics on the board. Not many will even attempt to give you advice though to avoid causing any harm to you.

    I'm curious why test would cause your blood sugar to rise. Seems like the opposite should hold true.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  3. #3
    Elite hulksmash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,861
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 779 Times in 531 Posts
    Is it due the gear causing insulin sensitivity, requiring the need for more?

    Try EQ...the best answer may be learn to force feed, especially if a change in compounds don't resolve the issue

    Avoid tren...too many metabolic changes for a T1 diabetic imo

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Bumping this for Steelblue.

    We have a few diabetics on the board. Not many will even attempt to give you advice though to avoid causing any harm to you.

    I'm curious why test would cause your blood sugar to rise. Seems like the opposite should hold true.
    That's the impression I was under also. I thought it may use been high estrogen but when I started taking aromasian my estrogen got to low. Exogenous hormones don't raise cortisol levels from what I no so rules that one out. I think it may have been adrenaline? Adrenaline rises with exogenous test and adrenaline and cortisol are the key hormones in the stress system. Either way it never went down until I got on victoza. I thought about tellin my Endo about my AAS use but decided bit too.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally Posted by hulksmash View Post
    Is it due the gear causing insulin sensitivity, requiring the need for more?

    Try EQ...the best answer may be learn to force feed, especially if a change in compounds don't resolve the issue

    Avoid tren...too many metabolic changes for a T1 diabetic imo
    I have no problems eating I eat 6-7k cals a day and could eat more. When I'm on victoza it kills ky hunger to the point of making myself sick from a single chicken breast. I'm goin to give eq a shot and may have to just try to lean bulks on cycle and jus dirty bulk off cycle. Guess it could work in my advantage when I decide to cut but that will b a while

  6. #6
    Elite hulksmash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,861
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 779 Times in 531 Posts
    Originally Posted by SteelBlue View Post
    I have no problems eating I eat 6-7k cals a day and could eat more. When I'm on victoza it kills ky hunger to the point of making myself sick from a single chicken breast. I'm goin to give eq a shot and may have to just try to lean bulks on cycle and jus dirty bulk off cycle. Guess it could work in my advantage when I decide to cut but that will b a while
    Well if insulin was an issue, the last thing on my mind would be "eating clean"...I'd be eating burgers and Wendy's Frostys to ensure I get carbs

Similar Threads

  1. wound infected bad, doc cut me open again (gross pic)
    By ken Sass in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-15-2020, 10:08 AM
  2. open to suggestions while on T3 Cytomel
    By AnitaBeer in forum Steroid Underground UNCENSORED
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-15-2015, 07:36 AM
  3. Re-open on the 7th
    By Pikiki in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 01:46 PM
  4. How to Open an Ampule
    By PillarofBalance in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 04:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •