3rd Cycle/Blast Suggestions?

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm on TRT, started at 162 lbs. 15% BF. First blast was 500mg/wk test + var 50mg day, put on 10 lbs. kept all of it.

2nd blast was NPP 450/wk + TPP + dbol. Don't know what happened on my 2nd blast, I was feeling really sick, thought it may have been gear/estro related so didn't go to doc but, later on found white blood cell count was out of range high, so maybe really was sick or had infection. Did not gain a single pound on this blast, even though I started a big cheat meal once a day towards the middle/end.

After I ended my 2nd blast, in May of this year. I was still at 172 lbs. I came down to my TRT dose then a month later in June I started gaining rapidly and am still gaining. I'm 190 lbs. right now probably 15-16% BF.

I'm thinking to continue on my TRT dose because whatever I'm doing now, diet and training wise I must be dialed in since I'm making more gains now than I have on any other blast. Almost 20 lbs. so far in last few months. So I want to continue until I get to 200 lbs. and then I want to cut. So, I'm considering a tren A blast, 50mg/day on trt dose of 200mg/wk test.

Does tren sound like a good idea? I will change my diet to a caloric defecit because I want to cut BF. I don't know what's realistic to expect on a cutting cycle, my goal is to be at 10% BF, I guess around 185 lbs. for now. That may not happen but, I'll probably just continue with the caloric defecit even after the blast is over until I get near my goal, my main thing is I want to get rid of my belly. I'm pretty lean all over except I'm holding all my fat in my belly, it's visceral fat and it's been hard to get rid of and it makes me look pregnant.

Incase I'm not able to run tren, can't handle the sides or just don't respond well to 19-nors. What is a backup cycle that I could run to help me cut BF? Should I run var again? Maybe try to up to 80mg this time? What about clen or ECC stack? Any ideas?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I'm on TRT, started at 162 lbs. 15% BF. First blast was 500mg/wk test + var 50mg day, put on 10 lbs. kept all of it.

2nd blast was NPP 450/wk + TPP + dbol. Don't know what happened on my 2nd blast, I was feeling really sick, thought it may have been gear/estro related so didn't go to doc but, later on found white blood cell count was out of range high, so maybe really was sick or had infection. Did not gain a single pound on this blast, even though I started a big cheat meal once a day towards the middle/end.

After I ended my 2nd blast, in May of this year. I was still at 172 lbs. I came down to my TRT dose then a month later in June I started gaining rapidly and am still gaining. I'm 190 lbs. right now probably 15-16% BF.

I'm thinking to continue on my TRT dose because whatever I'm doing now, diet and training wise I must be dialed in since I'm making more gains now than I have on any other blast. Almost 20 lbs. so far in last few months. So I want to continue until I get to 200 lbs. and then I want to cut. So, I'm considering a tren A blast, 50mg/day on trt dose of 200mg/wk test.

Does tren sound like a good idea? I will change my diet to a caloric defecit because I want to cut BF. I don't know what's realistic to expect on a cutting cycle, my goal is to be at 10% BF, I guess around 185 lbs. for now. That may not happen but, I'll probably just continue with the caloric defecit even after the blast is over until I get near my goal, my main thing is I want to get rid of my belly. I'm pretty lean all over except I'm holding all my fat in my belly, it's visceral fat and it's been hard to get rid of and it makes me look pregnant.

Incase I'm not able to run tren, can't handle the sides or just don't respond well to 19-nors. What is a backup cycle that I could run to help me cut BF? Should I run var again? Maybe try to up to 80mg this time? What about clen or ECC stack? Any ideas?

If you can't do a Tren / Test do a Test / Mast / Var cycle.

Reaction score
Clen, ECA, T3 are all options along with upping var or adding mast. I'd only change one variable at a time though.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You had test flu

AAS increases WBC count, doesn't matter the compound

DIET IS FIRST FOR LOSING FAT

The precontest compounds:
Tren
Mast
Anadrol
Eq
Short ester test till few weeks out
Gh
T3, clen, DNP
Letro

With that said, K.I.S.S: run tren+test+letro or tren+test+anadrol+letro

And for **** sake! Eat some damn junk food! Especially if you got test flu like you did...I will give you credit for not realizing you had tt flu

ALSO I recommend sticking to ONLY test+tren...the majority can't handle letro and I'm just lucky

Good luck, K.I.S.S.

NavyChief

Reaction score
If you can't do a Tren / Test do a Test / Mast / Var cycle.

I agree with SF, I have ran test mast and var together and it does a great job ( if you cant run tren ). I would raise the var to 80 or even 100mg though. I run that dose normally when using var. A little high for some but if you have used var before shouldnt be an issue. I would probably pin 100 tren eod though instead of 50 ed. Thats just me because i hate pinning daily and for me tren has a tendency to be the only thing that gives me any pip.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I appreciate all the feedback. So that's what I'll keep as my backup test / var / mast. Any suggestions on what dose I should run the mast and test? I've ran test at 500mg a wk and TPP at 650/wk.

I agree with SF, I have ran test mast and var together and it does a great job ( if you cant run tren ). I would raise the var to 80 or even 100mg though. I run that dose normally when using var. A little high for some but if you have used var before shouldnt be an issue. I would probably pin 100 tren eod though instead of 50 ed. Thats just me because i hate pinning daily and for me tren has a tendency to be the only thing that gives me any pip.

About tren I heard ED shots can reduce sides, so that was my only reason as I don't like to do that many shots either but, I'm much more concerned with the sides and tren cough which I heard can be minimized with ED shots.

NavyChief

Reaction score
I appreciate all the feedback. So that's what I'll keep as my backup test / var / mast. Any suggestions on what dose I should run the mast and test? I've ran test at 500mg a wk and TPP at 650/wk.

About tren I heard ED shots can reduce sides, so that was my only reason as I don't like to do that many shots either but, I'm much more concerned with the sides and tren cough which I heard can be minimized with ED shots.

Im one of the lucky ones, never had the cough or hair loss at any dose of tren and used upto 600mg week. Just friggin trensomnia.
I would start with 80mg var, 100mg mast eod and 200mg test prop eod if going this route.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im one of the lucky ones, never had the cough or hair loss at any dose of tren and used upto 600mg week. Just friggin trensomnia.
I would start with 80mg var, 100mg mast eod and 200mg test prop eod if going this route.

Is Mast Enth the long ester? I don't really like short esters anymore, too much pinning. I'd only make an exception for tren and I have a feeling it's going to get tiring pretty quick but, only because of sides I'm going to try to deal with it. So if I went this route I like the 80mg var and then I'd like to do 600mg test cyp / wk and if Mast Enth is a long ester, can you pin it once a week? So looks like I would do 300mg a week?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mast E is the long ester... I think most would run mast higher than 300mg. I'd pin 2x/week with the test. I believe mast is run 500mg plus. Not sure though as I've never run it myself. I'm sure someone will give input.

Last edited:

NavyChief

Reaction score
DF is correct it is the long esther. Im using mast e now and pinning 1 1/2ml 2ce week 200mg ml so 600mg week.
Most likely u will get 200mg mast e amd be at 400mg weekly then. That should b plenty for u at this point for mast.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Is Mast Enth the long ester? I don't really like short esters anymore, too much pinning. I'd only make an exception for tren and I have a feeling it's going to get tiring pretty quick but, only because of sides I'm going to try to deal with it. So if I went this route I like the 80mg var and then I'd like to do 600mg test cyp / wk and if Mast Enth is a long ester, can you pin it once a week? So looks like I would do 300mg a week?

With Mast P you'll get a better bang and only need to pin 3x a week which is only 1 day more then Mast E as for the test TPP is 3x week also.

80mg var a day to start but don't go higher then 100mg IMO
Test 750mg week
Mast 400mg to 600mg week.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the feedback. I think I'm leaning towards the test mast var blast. I was thinking I was going to run trent and was waiting until winter but, something is telling me I'm not ready yet. I suppose if I just now got my training and diet dialed in and making good gains on just TRT and the first blast, test and var worked well for me so might as well continue with that. I didn't have good luck with my NPP + TPP cycle for whatever reason, test flu or whatever. I don't think I want to take a chance on a miserable cycle again which could be a possibility with tren. A part of me is saying to do it but, I think the logical side of me is saying to just stick with test for now.

New Threads