Thanks

Iv'e never been much of a religious man, but

I need something from my brothers and sisters here..my oldest brother mike is in the hospital, he has diabetes and had a heart attack a month ago and didn't realize it, but a problem developed which collapsed a main artery in his leg, in the past 24 hours my brother had 2 surgeries, they used a graft from his other leg which didnt go so well, but the doctors therorize he had sepsis for the last week, and it caught up with him..the surgeon said the best case scenario is he loses his leg, my mom died in a similar way, they kept cutting until my ma was a half -person then the sepsis overtook her, now my brother is in a coma in ccu, and I can't do anything, mike was my brother/father, he always made sure I had a birthday cake and at least something under the christmas tree.I feel helpless.

Thanks
    Just prayed for you and your brother bro. Specifically for mercy, healing and peace. I'll keep doing it too. Invite God in to the situation.

Thanks
    That is terrible news bud. Prayers to you and your family

Thanks
    Ah man im sorry to hear of this very unfortunate news... My prayers are with u and ur brother...
    "I think I'm gonna try to do a barrel role, and if that goes good, I'm just gonna nose down and call it a night"

"Nahh....I'm a white Guy"

Muther Fawken RICH -RIP BIG BALLS

Thanks
    Thanked 9,710 Times in 4,219 Posts
    My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your bro.

Thanks
    my prayers go out to you

Thanks
    Wow man sorry to hear this happen to ur brother. I will say a prayer for u tonight. God Bless u and ur Family.
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    Prayers sent for you and your brother.
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,271 Times in 1,933 Posts
    Yes prayers to you and your brother.

Fallen Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts
    Very sorry to hear this, you are both in my thoughts try and stay positive, I know it's hard.
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Thanks
    Saying a prayer for you> I know you said your not muchh of a religious man but I pray to the Virgin Mary and St. Padre Pio and I have to say that when I am in a hole I somehow am always able to crawl back out.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by oldschool67 View Post
    I need something from my brothers and sisters here..my oldest brother mike is in the hospital, he has diabetes and had a heart attack a month ago and didn't realize it, but a problem developed which collapsed a main artery in his leg, in the past 24 hours my brother had 2 surgeries, they used a graft from his other leg which didnt go so well, but the doctors therorize he had sepsis for the last week, and it caught up with him..the surgeon said the best case scenario is he loses his leg, my mom died in a similar way, they kept cutting until my ma was a half -person then the sepsis overtook her, now my brother is in a coma in ccu, and I can't do anything, mike was my brother/father, he always made sure I had a birthday cake and at least something under the christmas tree.I feel helpless.
    Hang in there man. I lost my brother too. I know the pain and stress your going through. My heart literally broke for you as I read this. Know your loved, know your brother loves you and is proud of you and know you have someone who is praying and shoulder ready if you need it!

Thanks
    thank you my friends, my brother is in a medical induced coma and they removed his right leg up to his knee, but as usual, they removed an artery from his good leg to get blood to his bad legs foot..a huge mistake, when my wife and I went to the hospital today, the family said his foot was already dead..so the doctors are leaving the removed leg open, to let the infection ooze supposedly..and now they are not sure about the other leg....the same hospital did the exact same thing to my mom, until she was, literally in half.

Thanks
    My grandfather had the same happen to him. They started with a toe and next thing they took his leg up to his knee. It's never easy to see a family or friends in pain. Many prayers to you and your brother!! Life has come full circle for you. He took care of you as a child and now it's your turn to pay it back. That's Gods way.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by oldschool67 View Post
    thank you my friends, my brother is in a medical induced coma and they removed his right leg up to his knee, but as usual, they removed an artery from his good leg to get blood to his bad legs foot..a huge mistake, when my wife and I went to the hospital today, the family said his foot was already dead..so the doctors are leaving the removed leg open, to let the infection ooze supposedly..and now they are not sure about the other leg....the same hospital did the exact same thing to my mom, until she was, literally in half.
    Brother again my heart breaks for you. My family and I are praying for you!

Thanks
    Praying for you mate. Probably best your brother is in a Coma. He's probably not even aware. He may even be in Heaven already asking Jesus "What Happened? One minute i was awake, then im in Heaven...". He was fortunate enough to have a younger brother that loved him so much.