Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
100g fats/300g of carbs/480g protein/cals 3700

5 meals a day

per meal:
1lb of protein chicken, fish, meat

60g of carbs 1 1/2 cups of rice, 13 oz of potatoes, 7 oz whole wheat pasta (i go up to 80 to 100 pre and post workout)

fats olive oil 2 spoons per meal, ground beef is 27% fat once a day.

the cals and fats are higher than i posted but i dont really track them. im at 220 lb at the moment so the protein is 40g higher than it should be but I like to keep the number at 80g instead of 75g or whatever plus im not exactly eating 480g its a bit less.

How do you guys do it? I like to keep it clean because i dont have the biggest appetite if I eat more fats i get STUFFED!!

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There 400g of protein not 480 lmao

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't mix carbs and fat in the same meal.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately a very important part of getting more muscular is increasing your food intake. I found that I actually have to train myself to eat more. Most of my life I had not been a big eater. I'd eat the basic 3 meals/day. During that time my body weight would be between 180-190lbs probaly roughly 12-14%BF. In the last few years getting in more meals 5-6 my body weight sits around 220lbs without forcing food down. Most of my meals at this time are chicken breast with brown rice or lean ground beef with pasta & sauce. My smaller meals are usually greek yogurt and fruit. My next cycle which will start next month I will have to increase my food intake 500-1000+ cals/day. That will put my cals around 4500. Damn, did I just friggin babble on a bit.......................

Anyway your going to have to stuff that shit in bottom line.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i drink hi cal pro shakes when bulking. 1st thing AM, pre WO, post WO. milk, egg white, olive oil, peanut butter, dextrose, plain oatmeal threw a coffee grinder. really helps cuz you do not have to eat everything, you can just drink.

still get in 4-5 good meals. jasmine rice, potato's (normal + sweet) chicken, steak, ground turkey, ground beef, green veggies, etc

chrisotpherm

Reaction score
U cant teach eating.

True story. When I did my first bulk I was misreable. However eventually by maintiaing and not lettting up I actually begin to be hunger as time went on. Now that I have maintained I am literally starving when it's time to feed. Folks around me always tease me about my cooler I bring in. However those little fools won't test me at the weights. LOL.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bulking is fun...cutting sucks. That's all I have to say about that.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its called force feeding..its how I gained my 90lbs+

Honestly there are secrets to eating that much

Compounds are the secrets-of course you dont tell others, just like Pro BBers, to create/continue your mythos (which is essential)

Any time a kid asks, you just say "force feed till ya puke!"

Ethanol (gives me munchies+calories) and opiates were my secret compounds

Those 2, along with GHRP-6, EQ, weed, and others are what Pros use

EVEN SO-force feeding is STILL needed/utilized

HSwole, im just tellin it lime it is, not telling you to do it

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bulking is fun...cutting sucks. That's all I have to say about that.

Both are fun to me!

When cutting, I get to only worry about having a Frosty from Wendy's and one meal at night

I love that convenience

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about the training yourself to eat more. I have been force feeding myself now for two weeks and have gained 6lbs but this has not gotten any easier. Maybe in time it will. Just gotta keep pushing through

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about the training yourself to eat more. I have been force feeding myself now for two weeks and have gained 6lbs but this has not gotten any easier. Maybe in time it will. Just gotta keep pushing through

Keep pushing pm..... It's not easy.

f.r.a.n.k.

Reaction score
Gotta eat big to get big! I'm almost sick by my 5th meal lately.

When I cut I work best with a carb cycle diet it seems like...when you go keto the energy level just isn't the same...when I carb cycle I don't get the cravings like I do in keto...

New Threads