chrisotpherm is here

chrisotpherm

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Glad to be here. I don't know a lot of you here but looking forward to getting to know you. I see I don't have much likes right now from my past with WP. Rest assure we all make mistakes, and this one was well over a year ago by helping the scammer WP. Very stupid on my part, however since then I have wised way up and not looking back. Thanks for having me here and looking forward to the friendships to be made!!!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UnderGround!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG, there are a lot of seasoned, knowledgeable brothers here.....glad to see you turned a new leaf, keep our home safe...

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Glad to be here. I don't know a lot of you here but looking forward to getting to know you. I see I don't have much likes right now from my past with WP. Rest assure we all make mistakes, and this one was well over a year ago by helping the scammer WP. Very stupid on my part, however since then I have wised way up and not looking back. Thanks for having me here and looking forward to the friendships to be made!!!

You're speaking about your affiliation with world pharma as if it were past tense. You were a rep for them and now you moderate a board they sponsor.

chrisotpherm

Reaction score
welcome to ugb
Thanks
Welcome aboard
Thanks
Welcome to UG, there are a lot of seasoned, knowledgeable brothers here.....glad to see you turned a new leaf, keep our home safe...
I will.
Welcome!!!
Thanks
You're speaking about your affiliation with world pharma as if it were past tense. You were a rep for them and now you moderate a board they sponsor.

My brother just becasue someone mods at a board for a say source doesn't mean they work for them. A rep is someone who represents them. A mod helps to better a board, help keep things between members and sources on the right path. Your talking about MC. The mod there do not protect sources from reality. If your jacked up like a football bat then anyone can call them out

Me repping for WP IS PAST TENSE. Me supporting him nah, no never, no way, NO HOW. How many crappy sources have came and gone on boards that you have mod or been apart of? Does that make a mod bad that say source was bad? No, it's the Admin's responsibility to do what is right and to protect the members there, mod is to help bring new content, help members with the knoweldge they have learn and just be there to ensure nothing goes array on a board.

Judge me what I was or be proud of me what I am doing. It is your call my brother and I respect you either way. No hard feelings!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Where is the LIKE button when you want one ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My brother just becasue someone mods at a board for a say source doesn't mean they work for them. A rep is someone who represents them. A mod helps to better a board, help keep things between members and sources on the right path. Your talking about MC. The mod there do not protect sources from reality. If your jacked up like a football bat then anyone can call them out

Me repping for WP IS PAST TENSE. Me supporting him nah, no never, no way, NO HOW. How many crappy sources have came and gone on boards that you have mod or been apart of? Does that make a mod bad that say source was bad? No, it's the Admin's responsibility to do what is right and to protect the members there, mod is to help bring new content, help members with the knoweldge they have learn and just be there to ensure nothing goes array on a board.

Judge me what I was or be proud of me what I am doing. It is your call my brother and I respect you either way. No hard feelings!

You're no longer a lowly rep. You graduated from repping to managing the board which hosts their nefarious activities. You no longer promote the ongoing scam they are involved in you enable it to happen. My guys and I ran your team of shills off of Meso about a year ago.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro I made a rookie mistake when I began. I man up for that. I make no excuses or back peddle for my choices. I haven't mess with the scammer in forever and advert anyone away from his destructive web.

Agreed. WP is garbage. He is lying snake that should have been destroyed a long time ago. I hate myself for ever making the decision to cripple for him. You don't rep for him you cripple for him. You do this by helping through his manipulative sales pitch take innocent newbies money.

Guys I feel bad for. I'm man enough to say I'm sorry for that. Sorry for being ignorant in believing the funk he said and standing up for piece of crap.

Check me out man. I have no problem giving you every board I'm on. Check my post and replies. I've learned my way and not looking back.

On one hand you're saying he's a "lying snake" on the other hand you were his rep and allow him to source on a board you mod. Actions speak louder than words and your actions speak volumes about you.

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks

I will.

Thanks

I wouldn't lecture at a member of my staff about what a moderator's responsibilities are. Or an Admins.

Any board that allows WP to sponsor has zero credibility in this community. Neither does the staff of that board. A man of integrity would leave said board.

I have a feeling things aren't going to work out for you so well here.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah we had issues here before with guys who rep wp. This site here is dedicated to those who want to watch each other's backs not stab them. Nuff said.

Last edited:

chrisotpherm

Reaction score
You're no longer a lowly rep. You graduated from repping to managing the board which hosts their nefarious activities. You no longer promote the ongoing scam they are involved in you enable it to happen. My guys and I ran your team of shills off of Meso about a year ago.

You make since.

On one hand you're saying he's a "lying snake" on the other hand you were his rep and allow him to source on a board you mod. Actions speak louder than words and your actions speak volumes about you.

I can't argue that stance. However I would then humble myself and ask for mentorship. The question is that I love the board and it's members. I enjoy the vibe and being enabled to help others. Even though I don't support WP but love the board what do you recommend I do? I see your point that if you are staff, you essential support any said source on that board, however I am there not for the sources as I have plenty sources I use NOT on that board or just make the prods myself. Just torn on the reality I guess, however I have no problem sucking up my pride and take guidance. I don't have control to kick any sources off at any board, the admin does. Even if I express myself in the staff section on WP or any source and a Admin doesn't want them to go, is it best to just leave even though you love the members there? Again I ask this with humility, no pride whatsoever.

I wouldn't lecture at a member of my staff about what a moderator's responsibilities are. Or an Admins.

Any board that allows WP to sponsor has zero credibility in this community. Neither does the staff of that board. A man of integrity would leave said board.

Yes Sir. I don't won't to be that guy either. I want to be welcomed here and be another addition to the board, not a henderence. Just would like mentorship.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi, my .02

This site is near and dear to many hearts, including my own, and your checkered history is certainly taken into account when welcoming you to our board. Some friendly advice, show the utmost respect to POB and the team of mods here. Starting off your own intro thread by bring argumentative or negative towards the board members and admin here is not the right way to go about things if you want to stay. Personally there is a whole lot of suspect shit flying around, and lets face it you dont have the benefit of the doubt at this point.

That being said, welcome to the board, and I hope you find the right path and stay on it. Otherwise you will release the Krakken (biggerben) and everyone will suffer.

Ok, everyone go back to ****ing yourselves.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't argue that stance. However I would then humble myself and ask for mentorship. The question is that I love the board and it's members. I enjoy the vibe and being enabled to help others. Even though I don't support WP but love the board what do you recommend I do? I see your point that if you are staff, you essential support any said source on that board, however I am there not for the sources as I have plenty sources I use NOT on that board or just make the prods myself. Just torn on the reality I guess, however I have no problem sucking up my pride and take guidance. I don't have control to kick any sources off at any board, the admin does. Even if I express myself in the staff section on WP or any source and a Admin doesn't want them to go, is it best to just leave even though you love the members there? Again I ask this with humility, no pride whatsoever.

As a member of a staff people look to you for leadership. It is your duty to lead people in the right direction. Right now you're leading people straight in to the lions' den. Moderators are supposed to use the access and trust they have built to look out for the best interest of the community. You guys over there are involved with Uncle Z and World Pharma who are some of the worst in the business.

Beyond your duty to look out for the health of the community at large is your responsibility to be true to yourself to not compromise your morals. You know World Pharma is a snake and you don't like him but you're tolerating his presence. You're compromising your own morality and in exchange for what? A staff post at a place which hampers your credibility in the community?

My reputation as a leader and a person who is honest and looks out for others is more important than a staff position anywhere. I have a lot of opportunities open to me in this community because people know that I have integrity. I'm not here because this is the only place in town that will take me. I'm here because I believe in the team I work with.

I consider the staff and many of the members here to be my friends. I'd love to hoist a brew with a lot of these guys. Although it would never happen, if the administration here took on WP as a sponsor, I'd request they be removed. If my request was ignored by the administration and WP were not removed I'd quit the staff and refuse to return. I'd advise the users here to stay away from World Pharma and loose all confidence in the judgment of the administration.

That's what I'd do if I were in your shoes. What will you do?

chrisotpherm

Reaction score

Hi, my .02

This site is near and dear to many hearts, including my own, and your checkered history is certainly taken into account when welcoming you to our board. Some friendly advice, show the utmost respect to POB and the team of mods here. Starting off your own intro thread by bring argumentative or negative towards the board members and admin here is not the right way to go about things if you want to stay. Personally there is a whole lot of suspect shit flying around, and lets face it you dont have the benefit of the doubt at this point.

That being said, welcome to the board, and I hope you find the right path and stay on it. Otherwise you will release the Krakken (biggerben) and everyone will suffer.

Ok, everyone go back to ****ing yourselves.

Thank you. Your 100% right man. There is no way in taking back any past experiences. Just moving forward to do what is right. If I offended any member, MOD, ADMIN that was never my intentions at all. If I did I apologize.

New Threads