Side by Side Pose-Down: Heath versus Greene

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ha You wanna feel sorry for someone, look at victors recent life events. Man people like that (kia) want you to feel sorry for them. He almost comes off like he's trying to hard to just be a person. I enjoy watching his video's ect but bottomline, dudes asking for attention and always has. The ''Hey look at me" type! B4 I even got into lifting, I remember seeing him in mags ect and just thinking to myself, man that guys a douche! my2cents

I know Kia is weird...but I like him and believe he's real....and why was Victor sent to jail twice???

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know Kia is weird...but I like him and believe he's real....and why was Victor sent to jail twice???

He was stuck in there for 7 months cus of a customs issue with his visa I guess and I believe his sister recently passed away recently this year too. But still got through it to put back on some size and make it to the show. There's videos of him from 2 weeks out of jail and discusses how he ate ect, can see how much size he lost and put back on.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He was stuck in there for 7 months cus of a customs issue with his visa I guess and I believe his sister recently passed away recently this year too. But still got through it to put back on some size and make it to the show. There's videos of him from 2 weeks out of jail and discusses how he ate ect, can see how much size he lost and put back on.

yeah yeah...I saw him after he got out...he has done well.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And ramy gets 8th:
UdHtxwu.jpg

Yea no politics...LOL

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ramy should of taken it

Big Ramy definitely deserved better than 8th, as the side-by-side with Jay proves. Too soon for him to win-out over Phil (politics) and I don't think he brought the same feathering & striations that Phil or Kai brought. 3rd place perhaps?

shenky

Reaction score
what's all this grapefruit talk?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what's all this grapefruit talk?

Kai Greene got nuts a couple years back and humped a grapefruit which someone of course capture on video.

/Mr. Olympia Hopes and Dreams

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Original vid was taken down. Here's a different one which goes into some good detail.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Idk man. Ramy was lookin fukkin stout last month at the brazil classic.

New Threads