How to get accurate testosterone levels results from blood work

supreme666leader

Reaction score
this seems like a good choice or am i missing something?

HORMONE PANEL WITH LIPIDS (QUEST DIAGNOSTICS)​

Quest Price: $116.99
This panel is our Hormone Panel for Females with the addition of the Lipid Profile.

This testosterone test will also provide Total Testosterone results when the value is >1500 but <10,000.

Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes:
Complete Blood Count / CBC (includes Differential and Platelets):
WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent - Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): Albumin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio (calculated), Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT, AST, BUN/Creatinine Ratio (calculated), Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine with GFR Estimated, Globulin (calculated), Glucose, Potassium, Sodium, Total Bilirubin, Total Protein, Urea Nitrogen
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Lipid Panel:
Cholesterol, total; high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculated); triglycerides; Non-HDL Cholesterol (calculated).
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone Total LC/MS/MS

it says for females but can i still get this being obviously male?

i am in a state where i cant get this done but i read that a way around that is to just put a billing address for out of state. is this true? if so when i go to lab if there were to ask for id and see that its for a state this isnt allowed in would they turn me away? thanks for any help. i def want to do this all the right way but been putting the blood work off due to being in a shitty state. can't wait to move away.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
this seems like a good choice or am i missing something?

HORMONE PANEL WITH LIPIDS (QUEST DIAGNOSTICS)​

Quest Price: $116.99
This panel is our Hormone Panel for Females with the addition of the Lipid Profile.

This testosterone test will also provide Total Testosterone results when the value is >1500 but <10,000.

Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes:
Complete Blood Count / CBC (includes Differential and Platelets):
WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent - Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): Albumin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio (calculated), Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT, AST, BUN/Creatinine Ratio (calculated), Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine with GFR Estimated, Globulin (calculated), Glucose, Potassium, Sodium, Total Bilirubin, Total Protein, Urea Nitrogen
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Lipid Panel:
Cholesterol, total; high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculated); triglycerides; Non-HDL Cholesterol (calculated).
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone Total LC/MS/MS

it says for females but can i still get this being obviously male?

i am in a state where i cant get this done but i read that a way around that is to just put a billing address for out of state. is this true? if so when i go to lab if there were to ask for id and see that its for a state this isnt allowed in would they turn me away? thanks for any help. i def want to do this all the right way but been putting the blood work off due to being in a shitty state. can't wait to move away.
I used to do the "out of State" thing, they never asked for my ID.

I no longer need to go out of State, and I still have never been asked for ID. Not a single time.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
yes, im done with cycle now, gonna cruise with like 150mg per week for a while and just gave blood so think ill wait a few weeks and hopefully things look normal. im more concerned about general health even though i feel great and no symptoms of anything but decent test for that dosage would also be nice, thanks for help thought it was impossible to do this.

now i dont really have anyone out of state to use their address so i was gonna just make one up or pick a random one think thats ok?

also just tried to set up just to see exactly what they will ask and i cant thru this step when it asks to pick a location i enter zip and this comes up.

Due to state laws, we cannot provide services for RESIDENTS in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI.
No locations found. Please refine your search criteria andtry again.

but with a simple google search there are several locations very closeby so i dont get it, is it seeing my location thru ip and just blocking me? and btw this is privatemdlabs ... even tried a random test with labcorp cuz other one was quest and same thing is coming up. i know for sure there are several all over by me.

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
yes, im done with cycle now, gonna cruise with like 150mg per week for a while and just gave blood so think ill wait a few weeks and hopefully things look normal. im more concerned about general health even though i feel great and no symptoms of anything but decent test for that dosage would also be nice, thanks for help thought it was impossible to do this.

now i dont really have anyone out of state to use their address so i was gonna just make one up or pick a random one think thats ok?

also just tried to set up just to see exactly what they will ask and i cant thru this step when it asks to pick a location i enter zip and this comes up.

Due to state laws, we cannot provide services for RESIDENTS in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI.
No locations found. Please refine your search criteria andtry again.

but with a simple google search there are several locations very closeby so i dont get it, is it seeing my location thru ip and just blocking me? and btw this is privatemdlabs ... even tried a random test with labcorp cuz other one was quest and same thing is coming up. i know for sure there are several all over by me.
I'm in MA, I've been through this. I have to use Personalabs.com. I couldn't find a work around with PrivateMD

I can go in-State now, but before I'd just use my real address, but put NH as the State. Nobody ever questioned anything at the Quest labs up in NH.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Ill have to try that... Privatemed wont even let you pick a banned state from the state drop box.
which test do you pick from personal? they seem more expensive.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Even personal says tests cant be conducted in banned states and im nowhere near another state guess im screwed.

quackattack

Reaction score
I'm in MA, I've been through this. I have to use Personalabs.com. I couldn't find a work around with PrivateMD

I can go in-State now, but before I'd just use my real address, but put NH as the State. Nobody ever questioned anything at the Quest labs up in NH.
Which test would you get at personal labs? I may need this in the future.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Which test would you get at personal labs? I may need this in the future.
I've gotten several, I think mostly it's been the Bodybuilder Profile test, or something like that?

I'm running out the door, remind me later to look at my previous orders.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
I've gotten several, I think mostly it's been the Bodybuilder Profile test, or something like that?

I'm running out the door, remind me later to look at my previous orders.
I tried diff tests too nothing in ny .. My friend has done this in ny but with std tests dont know why thats allowed

Reaction score
TRENBOLONE ENANTHATE - 200MG / PER ML – GENLABS

Its really works trust me. Also gives you piece of mind knowing your gear is real.

New Threads