Spongy's LNE Cycle Log

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Alright fellas (and ladies). After some hard research and extensive searching I was able to find a lab that provides Lettuce No Ester and ordered a few vials. I was actually very impressed with the communication between the chemist and I. As many of you probably know, this is a relatively unknown compound and there have been some questions as to its place within the bodybuilding and powerlifting community.

My biggest concern was the legitimacy of the raws. The chemist explained to me that at this time he is importing his raws from Arizona and that they are 100% pure. He tests these via the standard "wilt test" which measures the shelf life of the raws when kept at a steady 65 degrees Fahrenheit.

Another concern I had was the carrier. As this is a notoriously difficult difficult compound to hold I wanted to know how it was kept stable. My current batch is held with a mix of EVOO and Balsamic vinegar, but he explained that it may change in the future and he is currently exploring the possibility of EVOO and italian seasoning packet. His current batch is 150mg/ml and he suggests ED injections so as to avoid any peaks and valleys in blood levels.

I did my first injection last night. Because this is a fairly viscous substance it requires a 19g needle to inject. I was a bit worried about this as well, but it went in surprisingly smoothly. I had a slight burn afterwards, but nothing too crazy. Similar to Tren or TNE. I also noticed a very crisp, clean taste in my mouth about 2-3 minutes post injection. Almost similar to that after eating a nice, fresh, salad with a nice homemade vinaigrette, sunflower seeds, Parmesan cheese, and croutons.

I immediately felt a rush of energy and knocked out about 150 pushups before going to bed.

I woke up this morning feeling good and slightly euphoric. I know it's too early to tell, but I have a feeling this is going to be a great ride.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Was it honey or creamy balsamic?

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Than your g2g!

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lettuce No Ester or better know by it's street name LNE is the ticket. I was thinking about adding to my current cycle but opted to wait until my winter bulker.

Was your chemist working with TFSLabs (also know as Tiller****sockLabs)? It's my understanding their LNE is totally legit.

Spongy did you feel the need to spend some time alone with a tube sock and peanut butter? I've heard that's one potential side effect that almost everyone gets.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Appreciate your input here. So far the only side I've experienced is this crazy compulsion to do pushups. The chemist does go by the name DrT, so I would be willing to bet that there is a connection to TFSL. I think you're smart to hold off until your bulk.

Second injection was today and so far so good. I did warm the vile up this time to try and reduce the viscosity a bit.

Lettuce No Ester or better know by it's street name LNE is the ticket. I was thinking about adding to my current cycle but opted to wait until my winter bulker.

Was your chemist working with TFSLabs (also know as Tiller****sockLabs)? It's my understanding their LNE is totally legit.

Spongy did you feel the need to spend some time alone with a tube sock and peanut butter? I've heard that's one potential side effect that almost everyone gets.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
next time you off and drink coffee...
write a review abiut dmaa pls.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So it appears u have legitimate LNE.....How much did u pay? And can u turn all of us onto your source? Did u get anything else besides the LNE?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
did Dr tillacle brew the LNE?

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have heard they also sell Dbol lettice wraps that are taken rectally.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Spinach prop is better.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting for an lne thread!!!!

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score
What kind of gains resulted from this run Spongy?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I feel like I am totally missing something here.

Injectable lettuce without an ester...I have tried tomato prop and it made my pee red. I wonder if the lettuce turns poop green?

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LNE is for serious gains....Whatever color poop u get from taking it is not a reason for using this bulking compound

Reaction score
You running anything to keep #2 in check? I take about 12.5 mg oatmeal every other day while running LNE and everything comes out ok. You don't want to let it get out of control... especially if you run any rectals alongside.

New Threads