Thanks

Pro Hormone Help

Hey guys don't know if I'm posting this in the right section I looked around and couldn't find one.
    So I'm looking into my first PH cycle and am looking into Super M-Sten.
    I'm wanting to gain some nice lean gains but still noticeable. Im 6ft 165 lbs.
    Need some help, anyone have any reviews on it. Or recommend something better for a first PH?
    THANKS

Thanks
    Post your diet and age. More guys will help you that way. Also, why do you wanna use a PH? The real thing is generally a lot easier on sides and more effective.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,380 Times in 4,490 Posts
    gymrat knows PH real well...I would just run a test cycle if i was u

Thanks
    Thanked 1,810 Times in 1,270 Posts
    Originally Posted by firefighter91 View Post
    Im 6ft 165 lbs.
    this is the #1 issue.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gymrat827 For This Useful Post:

AlphaD (12-03-2013),CptFKNplanet (11-30-2013),creekrat (12-03-2013),PillarofBalance (10-18-2013)

Thanks
    The best ph you could run right now at your height and weight is called eatashitloadofbeefandbrownrice6xsaday

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to coltmc4545 For This Useful Post:

AlphaD (12-03-2013),CptFKNplanet (11-30-2013),PillarofBalance (10-18-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,271 Times in 1,933 Posts
    Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    The best ph you could run right now at your height and weight is called eatashitloadofbeefandbrownrice6xsaday
    I agree with Colt on this one. Eat, Eat, Eat....then Eat some more. 6ft 165lbs, no need to mess up your system with a run of Ph's just to put on a couple of pounds that more in likely if you don't pct correctly, the gains will disappear. Just remember brother, toying with ph's and even aas is a very minimal fraction of the game. EAT Lots, Lift Hard, and make sure to get lots of rest. Get your natural gains up above 180's before you start messing with your system. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    What he said. You'll be amazed at what 5-6 600cal meals a day for a month will do for your weight. Do it for a couple months, no breaks, and then reevaluate yourself.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by firefighter91 View Post
    Hey guys don't know if I'm posting this in the right section I looked around and couldn't find one.
    So I'm looking into my first PH cycle and am looking into Super M-Sten.
    I'm wanting to gain some nice lean gains but still noticeable. Im 6ft 165 lbs.
    Need some help, anyone have any reviews on it. Or recommend something better for a first PH?
    THANKS
    Throw them in the trash and listien to whats already been said!!!! Eat eat eat till ur sick then eat some more, lift eat again and you'll grow.... After u gain a good 35 lbs run some test and dbol you'll b glad u waited and that u didn't mess with ph
    Last edited by SteelBlue; 10-17-2013 at 01:05 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Azog View Post
    The real thing is generally a lot easier on sides and more effective.
    Look past the stigma of AAS, and you will see if that this is true. PH in some cases can do more harm.

You won't turn into a muscle bound freak over night and destroy the vending machine at
    Work bc it didn't spit out your Snickers.

Thanks
    if you can't eat when not on a cycle your never gonna come close to eating enough on! Then keeping your gains would be a different issue. Do some research way better things to run safer and more effective when you are ready to cycle! Check out diet section and that is all you need.

Thanks
    Another good question would be how long have you been working out? If your fairly new 6-12 months then dude you will literally surprise yourself how fast you start getting stronger with a ton of calories.. remain consistent get some protein powder and creatine EAT EAT EAT EAT its what your body uses to fuel the energy needed for FROWTH food my friend anabolic, growth wonderland everything else is supplement

Thanks
    Originally Posted by UnderDosed View Post
    if you can't eat when not on a cycle your never gonna come close to eating enough on! Then keeping your gains would be a different issue. Do some research way better things to run safer and more effective when you are ready to cycle! Check out diet section and that is all you need.
    Seconded. Try a natty bulk, and see how far you get there. You'll have to bulk on the gear anyway, so you'll want to have an idea what you're doing first

15. The Following User Says Thank You to shenky For This Useful Post:

UnderDosed (12-01-2013)

Thanks
    Go with either DMZ or Epistane
    I love Deca and Test.

Yabuddy54
    Yea,man,like the other guys here have stated EAT!!! Till you get more mass put on.you would be shocked at what ground beef and pasta can do as long as you are consistsnt with it.most likely the results doing that would be more beneficial than running a ph for a few weeks.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,810 Times in 1,270 Posts
    Originally Posted by TheExperiment View Post
    Go with either DMZ or Epistane

at his ht/wt id go with h drol/helladrol/halo....whatever you wana call it. and 6k in cals a day.

Thanks
    Man PHs are really just steroids... Why do you want to take a PH? All it is, is a steroid that has been chemically altered to not be a steroid until your body breaks it down. Then once your body breaks it down it is a steroid, it will then shut down your test levels just like a steroid would and then give you the same side effects and benefits that a steroid would because it pretty much is a steroid. So why is it you want to take a PH? And not a steroid? If I had to recommend a pro hormone I would recommend mdrol for a first time user, 10mg a day for 3-4 weeks. Then you won't have to worry about estrogenic side effects and if you run it for 3 weeks IMO you'll recover really fast. Youll need to run a PCT of clomid for 3-4 weeks at 50mg a day. You should just run a cycle of testosterone enanthate for 12 weeks. You WILL have to move to injectable steroids if you plan to continue to build muscle in the future. There's nothing wrong with PHs in my books, I really just see them as oral steroids... But like oral steroids they can only be used as a treat every once and a while and if used long term can and probably will cause ireversable damage to your liver

Thanks
    eat clean then pump iorn rest and repeat!!! eat clean pump iorn repeat!!!! eat clean eat alot pump iron rest repeat!!!