GenetixSupreme

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I haven't posted in awhile but I'm posting some mid cycle and current pics of my results. I do have a side effect going on at the moment and am seeking insight. I noticed some pressure revolving around prostate/bladder pressure and urination. After some research I came across AAS/AIH use linked to Prostatitis. Earlier in the cycle I noticed with urination some seminal fluid excretion, and again for the second time today, a noticeable amount of the same fluid was excreted. At first glance it seemed to be urine, but after a second look it resembled semen or possibly prostatic fluid. I am on my last week of PCT using Clomid at 50/50/50/50 and Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20. I'm not sure what this means, but I do know my libido was decreased mid cycle and has come back more progressively on PCT. Any past experience from veteran members would be awesome, thanks brothers!

GenetixSupreme

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How did your first cycle go bro? Hope u made some great gains!
A day late and a dollar short.. but for what its worth, from this cycle on it kept getting better and better. And everything I did was alot of my own research, but also ALOT of support from the guys here. To this day I come here and at least stay as active as I can.

Since the most recent post of my heavy pinning days, I had a massive brain bleed and needed to get a decompressive craniectomy. This was not fun at all. Since then I've been off the juice. Soon I should be back in the game.

New Threads