Kill my raloxifene gyno cycle.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
but it does make you sick/ feel terrible for a while...

Yes but that's why you start with a low dose before bed on a full stomach. After a few days increase dosage slightly and repeat. Most prami sides can be minimized or negated with following the above. It also has other benefits over caber which is why I prefer it

Reaction score
Yes but that's why you start with a low dose before bed on a full stomach. After a few days increase dosage slightly and repeat. Most prami sides can be minimized or negated with following the above. It also has other benefits over caber which is why I prefer it

Doc i haven't felt sick at all with my prami at .25mgs EOD. Maybe tired but NEVER sick. Hell I even take it in the morning, noon, night, it doesn't matter.

Before you ask its from ADC lol

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yo what do you guys know about liquidcaber? From what ive read its more unstable as a liquid and the potency takes a hit after a certain amount of time. Also should i keep this in my fridge/freezer to help with this?

Liquid Caber if its legit degrades after day one and very quickly after about 28 days. After a month I'd probably toss it. The problem with the liquid even after day one is its constantly degrading so each day you can never be really sure what damn dosage you're taking. If you can get "real" liquid Caber and get it fresh every 3-4 weeks then great.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
is there an RC company anyone would recommend that carries caber in something other than liquid form?

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Rise I dont think RC companies carry anything other than liquid stuff.. Does the prami degrade as well?

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How's the cycle going gym rat? did you get your ralox from a docs prescription? I've been researching it and have found a few places that sell it without a prescription, just don't know how legit it is.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Ralox won't lead to bone density loss. It's used to treat/prevent breast cancer as well as osteoporosis

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/meds/a698007.html

Yea I'm aware of a study saying the same thing. What I based my recommendation on is a conversation with Austinite. He was told by a leading surgeon/endo about chronic high doses leading to issues with bone density. The doctor and Austinite were heading a study on raloxifene and don't know if it's been published in the journals yet. He has promised to send me references to back the claim up. Until that time this is what he told me just yesterday about it:

Austinite said:
The main issue is extended use. I’ve always pitched that it takes months to fully reverse gynecomastia. I don’t want anyone using 60mg for months on end. So it’s fine to use 60 for a month or so, but then it’s already saturated, there is no need for excessive use and dropping to 30mg is more than plenty to continue treatment at the same pace 60mg would, without potential damage.

When I get some time I will find some references for you

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How's the cycle going gym rat? did you get your ralox from a docs prescription? I've been researching it and have found a few places that sell it without a prescription, just don't know how legit it is.

never started it. have other issues pending.

i got the ralox for safemeds4all. its pharm grade. GTG spot to get it.

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
Some good info in this thread I forwarded to a buddy, we should make a gyno sticky if we haven't already

Reaction score
Hey guys new to this... Im 26 was supposed to compete in my first ohysique show but had to withdraw due to some very bad gyno... Normally i can defeat it but i dont know where to get any pharm grade letro anymore😔... Possible chance anyone could point me in the right direction?

Reaction score
Hey guys new to this... Im 26 was supposed to compete in my first ohysique show but had to withdraw due to some very bad gyno... Normally i can defeat it but i dont know where to get any pharm grade letro anymore... Possible chance anyone could point me in the right direction?

Have you been reading this thread at all?

Why don't you introduce yourself in the new members section? A 1st post asking where to be led to buy illegal scripts is never a good start bruh.

Reaction score
hi guys. i wanted to start my first cycle and i have a preexisting gyno. wondering if i can start it with raloxifene and reverse/minimize gyno or will it affect my pre existing gyno or do i just run raloxifene by itself to reverse/monimize gyno. thank you guys. this thread is really imformative!

Reaction score
hi guys. i wanted to start my first cycle and i have a preexisting gyno. wondering if i can start it with raloxifene and reverse/minimize gyno or will it affect my pre existing gyno or do i just run raloxifene by itself to reverse/monimize gyno. thank you guys. this thread is really imformative!

How many posts are you going to make about your gyno?
If you run ralox, be aware of its effects on bone density.
You might start at 60 mg for 10-14 days, then 30 mg a day after for as long as it takes.