Insulin... Who should use it?

Who should use slin?

• Shit no, not me, I'm not ready to die.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Gym rats

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Thinking about competing.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Competing in the Nationals.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • In Nationals going for a pro card.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Already pro, moving up in the ranks.

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
jmitch is big as ****. Especially for his age.

I think if you're not competing you have no business taking it.

I've seen the almost overnight fullness it can add to you with a proper regimen.

It's a tool in the bag. I think it's just becoming a more and more abused tool.

I will agree with the abuse. The more you use, the more that look is apparent. I tried using higher amounts and didn't like the look I was getting. But there's no denying the more you use, the more effect it will have on you.

HDH

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
It would stack amazingly well with pie.

Or a sit down at the all you can eat pizza place.

****in' CiCis opened back up in my neck of the woods. Bastards.

I said the same thing when they closed. Bastards.

HDH

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Or a sit down at the all you can eat pizza place.

****in' CiCis opened back up in my neck of the woods. Bastards.

I said the same thing when they closed. Bastards.

HDH

Cici's are the crack dealers of pizza..."Hey Bro...its only like five bucks...c'mon...you know you want it..."

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Cici's are the crack dealers of pizza..."Hey Bro...its only like five bucks...c'mon...you know you want it..."

It's all good cause I drinks me a diet coke :eek:

HDH

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
This is what I do while running slin-

I prefer running a strong oral such as Anadrol while cycling slin along with whatever I'm cycling. It raises IGF-1 levels. The stronger the oral the more IGF-1. It also increases the time that the IGF-1 is active in the blood stream. Halo might be a better choice for powerlifters since it's stronger than A-drol and PLs are more apt to use Halo.

Oils will work in the same manner but not as good as the 17aa orals. One might think that using a no ester base would be optimal before injecting slin. It should also increase protein synthesis since all of a no ester goes right into circulation.

I use Tren as well since it is a stronger aas and helps increase the IGF.

I also take creatine as higher insulin levels make for better creatine absorption in the muscles.

I also take my vitamins and BCAAs so they are shuttled with the slin.

I mix gainer in eggwhites, add more creatine and BCAAs then drink half after injecting, then drink the rest throughout the workout.

I learned quite a bit by reading "The skinny on insulin". I would suggest it to anyone. It also has some good fat burning tips while using slin.

HDH

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Only pros/those going for pro card/wanting to win nationals level should

POB will disagree-and I will agree that it's perfectly safe when used correctly

The reason "why" is I don't like the visceral fat build-up it can cause and the potential gh gut it can also cause...also any uncertain possible negatives caused from long term insulin use, like artherosclerosis

Just don't like the look...same with gh; I don't want that "turtle shell" abs/oblique look only gh causes

No need to worry yourself with visceral fat. We've got a cure for that.
Serono makes and holds a patent for Egrifta. Problem solved.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No need to worry yourself with visceral fat. We've got a cure for that.
Serono makes and holds a patent for Egrifta. Problem solved.

Good point

However as far as Pros go, they use way too much slin and still get that belly from visceral fat lol

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I learned quite a bit by reading "The skinny on insulin". I would suggest it to anyone. It also has some good fat burning tips while using slin.HDH

This is a really good read, even if you are just curious about insulin. Thanks for posting it!

Reactions: HDH

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just like HdH said "if ur smart enough to use it" my boy started with 5iu right off the bat, people like him r reckless and he is the reason y slin and steroids gets a bad name. He told me that he once felt nervous and shaky and he only felt better after eatin a big plate of rice, cake, drank juice . I told him to stop fking around , slin aint no joke and that shit WILL PUT U DOWN.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i def. believe its a tool for advanced bodybuilders aka... nationals fighting for a pro card or just turned pro. I will be doing my first pro show this july (the chicago pro 212 class) and insulin is a needed tool at this level to compete with the top guys in the IFBB.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just like HdH said "if ur smart enough to use it" my boy started with 5iu right off the bat, people like him r reckless and he is the reason y slin and steroids gets a bad name. He told me that he once felt nervous and shaky and he only felt better after eatin a big plate of rice, cake, drank juice . I told him to stop fking around , slin aint no joke and that shit WILL PUT U DOWN.

i am no where as big and cut up as half the guys here.....but i use slin......cuz im a responsibile with it....thats all it is....being an ADULT...WHOSE RESPONSIBILE....

too many guys abuse everything in the bodybuilding world. and thats why so much of has a bad name, bad rep and so on.

Reaction score
May thought to brother... I've been a type 2 Diabetic 10 years. I have to take 4 shots "daily",1 at "night". Novalog /Humalog/ Levemir ..All I will add,"to each their own".. But that stuff will coma toast your a** Dead in a new York Minute.....Analogman
I voted, but would have liked to see the option, "Diabetics only."

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
i def. believe its a tool for advanced bodybuilders aka... nationals fighting for a pro card or just turned pro. I will be doing my first pro show this july (the chicago pro 212 class) and insulin is a needed tool at this level to compete with the top guys in the IFBB.

I thought that was you when I saw the name. I'm on your board but can't remember the name of it for the life of me. I used to mod for AJ at HCM. They don't do boards in the open here. If you don't mind, PM me a link to the board so I can get back over.

HDH

HDH

Elite
Reaction score

That's called hitting the panic button. Something you don't want to do. The juice would have been enough depending on the size of the glass. To many carbs will help contribute to fat stores. The fat from the cake will be shuttled into fat stores as well. If cake is the only option we have, by all means, eat the cake but that would mean we weren't prepared.

Anyone starting out, start low with it and get used to it. Even using slin, this is still considered a marathon and not the 100yd dash. Do they have a hundred yard dash anymore? I'm gettin' old. LOL

HDH

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great topic....enjoying both sides of the discussion....leaning towards venturing further into the dark side.....;)

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Insulin is considered one of the greatest discoveries in modern medicine. It's up there with Salk and his vaccine for polio and morphine which made suffering and pain on the battlefield and operating room manageable.
I'm an advocate of all 3.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i am no where as big and cut up as half the guys here.....but i use slin......cuz im a responsibile with it....thats all it is....being an ADULT...WHOSE RESPONSIBILE....

too many guys abuse everything in the bodybuilding world. and thats why so much of has a bad name, bad rep and so on.

This right here^

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
I'm really wanting to start this I just can't find a protocol tht looks legit and easy to follow.. so I'm open to suggestions..lol

New Threads