NeverSpeak's : How to find a source if you are new.

Reaction score
Didn't my friend nites pen the "end all" concerning this exact topic. Think it may be a sticky or in the Hall of Fame section of the forum?
I'm surprised you guys worked this out as calmly as you did? This thread has "Fail" added to the title of the last post before it's been posted from the gate not because the OP is stupid or that he's a know nothing nobody, but you/he could only be considered a little to fuking arrogant for my/our liking when we don't know you, you joined a short time ago and don't know or have grasp on your audience here.
You propose to show up and school us on some things that we feel passionately about. The OP decided to make it open mike nite. It went better than I thought it did. I will also say, and will give some respect to Never as I really expected him/you to resort to name calling etc after a few of the comments started to warm up? But you kept it together.
This means that this was an exercise by you to test the waters some, perhaps. I feel the phishing for info theory, too. Never, you're either not that bright and thought this type of thread started by a guy nobody knows and that has just registered would be welcomed with open arms and that you would be embraced for being as concerned as you are about the community and thanked repeatedly for the many noobs that you saved from being banged had they not been lucky enough to read your thread.(What's up with my run on sentences?)
I personally, and nobody that posted up in your thread and honestly, I can't think of a member that is respected that would've started a thread like you did after being a member for the short amount of time that you have been here. That's the truth and it's also saying something about you because we're talking about some jacked up ego's and long winded(me) gentlemen that we have here. I view it a disrespectful and I'll go further and say fuk the sugar i'm laying out it simply is disrespectful.
Again, I will say I respect, to a degree, they way you handled the feedback you got, but you had that and deserved more shit, smart guy. I actually am interested in how and where things are gonna go for you after this. Maybe you wanted to break the ice and make a little noised and draw some attention? If so, nice work? Where do we go from here? I'd go for breakfast, but we ain't there yet, partner.

I think that was the best reply I have ever seen on a forum

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Didn't my friend nites pen the "end all" concerning this exact topic. Think it may be a sticky or in the Hall of Fame section of the forum?
I'm surprised you guys worked this out as calmly as you did? This thread has "Fail" added to the title of the last post before it's been posted from the gate not because the OP is stupid or that he's a know nothing nobody, but you/he could only be considered a little to fuking arrogant for my/our liking when we don't know you, you joined a short time ago and don't know or have grasp on your audience here.
You propose to show up and school us on some things that we feel passionately about. The OP decided to make it open mike nite. It went better than I thought it did. I will also say, and will give some respect to Never as I really expected him/you to resort to name calling etc after a few of the comments started to warm up? But you kept it together.
This means that this was an exercise by you to test the waters some, perhaps. I feel the phishing for info theory, too. Never, you're either not that bright and thought this type of thread started by a guy nobody knows and that has just registered would be welcomed with open arms and that you would be embraced for being as concerned as you are about the community and thanked repeatedly for the many noobs that you saved from being banged had they not been lucky enough to read your thread.(What's up with my run on sentences?)
I personally, and nobody that posted up in your thread and honestly, I can't think of a member that is respected that would've started a thread like you did after being a member for the short amount of time that you have been here. That's the truth and it's also saying something about you because we're talking about some jacked up ego's and long winded(me) gentlemen that we have here. I view it a disrespectful and I'll go further and say fuk the sugar i'm laying out it simply is disrespectful.
Again, I will say I respect, to a degree, they way you handled the feedback you got, but you had that and deserved more shit, smart guy. I actually am interested in how and where things are gonna go for you after this. Maybe you wanted to break the ice and make a little noised and draw some attention? If so, nice work? Where do we go from here? I'd go for breakfast, but we ain't there yet, partner.
I wouldn't call it the end all guide but I think it has sent a lot of people on the right path.

http://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/3534-69-s-guide-to-selecting-a-source?

I can't add anything that hasn't been said. Using Google to find a source is like finding a hooker in the middle of Africa. You just don't do it.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
where did Unclez get you 49er fan (me too) if I might ask?

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Hey guys im no vet,,, but simply put just hang around and BS,, no point in rushing things, its all about community and connections. For sure a friend will take care of you. You just gotta make friends and dont be a douche

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
i usually just ask rumpy for sources...

Hey guys im no vet,,, but simply put just hang around and BS,, no point in rushing things, its all about community and connections. For sure a friend will take care of you. You just gotta make friends and dont be a douche

Damn....I am always a douche to Rumpy. Worst of both worlds...

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but Doc's been talking some serious shit about you behind your back Jol, so you can't be all bad.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yeah, but Doc's been talking some serious shit about you behind your back Jol, so you can't be all bad.

Damn...I knew Doc couldn't be trusted!!! Somebody point me in the direction of CT. I got something I need to take care of........

lilbra

Reaction score
Yall have a method for someone who lost there source and isn't new?

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
as far as we can tell your new

as far as you know im the CEO of McDonalds

SAD

Reaction score
Oh ok well thanks for that

You're welcome. I suck at telling jokes too.

One time, an abused woman went to see a therapist. She said her husband goes from work to the bar and gets shmammmmered, then comes home and beats her. The therapist asked her if she is good at making iced tea. She said yes, so he told her to make her absolute best sweet tea and when her husband is about to walk in the door, to take a big swig and then swish it around for the first 30 minutes that he's home. She tried this for the next week and during her next appointment, the therapist asked her how it was going. She said "It's amazing! He hasn't beat me once this week!" The therapist smiled and said, "See, sometimes you need to learn how to shut the fvck up."

See?

Reaction score
I know for a fact that a good private source isn't the best going to respond to a email he doesn't know.

Caballero

Reaction score
I know for a fact that a good private source isn't the best going to respond to a email he doesn't know.

Only 3 yrs late to the party friend.. lol :32 (20):

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Someone is trying to get their post count up? lol Love these super old posts getting a comment like that.

Reaction score
My brotherinlaw has been using an international source for 12 years now, never a problem...

New Threads