NeverSpeak's : How to find a source if you are new.

Reaction score
So if you're totally new, but mentally and physically prepared, and you need a source, here are the steps you can take. This is as easy as I can make it for you new guys.

Method #1
Step 1. Don't ask for a source here. This is not a source board.
Step 2. Google the term "steroid forum" and click on one of the top 5 links
Step 3. Click on any thread and read for less than 3 minutes. Look for a username with the words "Moderator" or "Administrator" under it.
Step 4. Use mouse and click username, and then click "Find all post by username" or "View Forum Posts"
Step 5. Read for 1 hour
Step 6. Write down information learned and begin again at step 2
Step 7. Repeat 10 times and you will see a common theme.
Step 8. Google source and read for 1 hour. Repeat for each source. Congratulations, you now have a short list of sources.
Step 9. Remember that steroids are illegal and there are serious consequences if you get caught.

Method #2
Step 1. Join a forum. Just one.
Step 2. Stay there long term, spend time and actually participate.
Step 3. Make friends, learn, share, experience what the site has to offer, give back, etc.
Step 4. The source will be easy after completing steps 1-3

Hope that helps. Good luck!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Not sure about method #1 because if Google can find them they aren't that good and possible scammers and if Mod's and Admin's are pumping them a lot that means they are getting paid to do so.

Top 5 boards maybe the 5 worst boards also.

Last edited:
Reaction score
because if Google can find them they aren't that good and possible scammers and if Mod's and Admin's are pumping them a lot that means they are getting paid to do so.

Are you serious? I respectfully disagree. Google your source. I know you'll be surprised that you buy from a "possible scammer". Besides. If you're new, you're going to take more risk than if you're a vet. I won't post them but EVERY private, dom, and int source that I have is on the net.....somewhere; even if they don't won't to be. Granted, you have to have the name/email/website to know what to Google but once you do, it's there. Also, there are boards that have moderators that will not/can not get paid to pump ugl's. To each his own I guess, at least your not pessimistic.

Last edited:

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Are you serious? I respectfully disagree. Google your source. I know you'll be surprised that you buy from a "possible scammer". Besides. If you're new, you're going to take more risk than if you're a vet. I won't post them but EVERY private, dom, and int source that I have is on the net.....somewhere; even if they don't won't to be. Granted, you have to have the name/email/website to know what to Google but once you do, it's there. Also, there are boards that have moderators that will not/can not get paid to pump ugl's. To each his own I guess.

My Google search:

AB = Good Board
SF = Scammers
AS = World Pharma, World Pharma = scammer
EF = Idiots
Think = Good Board from what I hear

Ology being 6th = Scammers

Reaction score
if Google can find them they aren't that good and possible scammers and if Mod's and Admin's are pumping them a lot that means they are getting paid to do so.

Precision Pinz (board sponsor) = "aren't good and possible scammers" then?

And I'm sure you missed the point by now. Top 5, top 10 what the fuk ever. It's not the site that has to be good, it's the names that are important. Forget it. If I have to explain it to you, then you're missing it.

I've got a better idea. Lets not give the newbs any advice since this is all cloak and dagger shit and see how swolled up they get when they inject gear from Fast eddies ugl. Brilliant. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Are you serious? I respectfully disagree. Google your source. I know you'll be surprised that you buy from a "possible scammer". Besides. If you're new, you're going to take more risk than if you're a vet. I won't post them but EVERY private, dom, and int source that I have is on the net.....somewhere; even if they don't won't to be. Granted, you have to have the name/email/website to know what to Google but once you do, it's there. Also, there are boards that have moderators that will not/can not get paid to pump ugl's. To each his own I guess, at least your not pessimistic.

By the way I did method #1 when I 1st came around years back not as you posted but did Google and the most and best review and ended up choosing UncleZ so for a new person it's a good way to get scammed or crap gear.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The first site I used was just from google, the second one was pinn from ology, never again. My two current labs which are the only ones I will every use again do not have web sites. It's all about method #2 (I guess I might try the snake some day)

Reaction score
The ugl's that I'm using don't have websites either, but google their email addresses or username and see what comes up. You'll get feedback.

Reaction score
This is my point!

It's a poor point because if you Google "find me steroid suppliers' wtf do you think is going to happen to you? Follow the steps and you won't end up at ology. I can promise you that. Besides; Google is the LAST of 8 steps. You guys that got burned skipped the first 7 and then want to blame Google?

Last edited:

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Precision Pinz (board sponsor) = "aren't good and possible scammers" then?

And I'm sure you missed the point by now. It's not the site that has to be good, it's the names that are important. Forget it. If I have to explain it to you, then you're missing it.

I've got a better idea. Lets not give the newbs any advice since this is all cloak and dagger shit and see how swolled up they get when they inject gear from Fast eddies ugl. Brilliant. :rolleyes:

If PP were an open source, that would be a valid counterexample. However, they're not a source. They sell pins. And it's practically impossible to have disparity in quality when it comes to pins. With open sources, on the other hand, quality differs greatly.. you can never really be sure about the effectiveness & safety of the product(s) you're purchasing. With pins, you KNOW what you're buying and can fully trust the product. They're not comparable to a source in any regard.

The problem is that, from my knowledge, the majority of open sources are crap. The gear they sell is typically: Overpriced, underdosed/bunk, and/or unsanitary. I'm willing to say that the majority of open sources care more about making a profit than they do about the quality of their products. This is one huge difference that separates the open sources from the private sources. Private sources take pride in their work and ensure the quality and consistency of their products. Open sources, on the other hand, usually prey upon noobs by selling shit in a bottle in order to make a quick buck.

In my opinion, method #2 is a much more sensible approach.. unless you'd like to lose $ and maybe even a chunk of your ass.

Reaction score
Then why is Google in your 2nd step?

Really? Do I really need to explain that to you? ok. I'm game. (really slowly) it's so that a new person can find a BB forum; NOT a source. The source name doesn't come from Google. The source name comes from respected bro's on their prospective forums. Like I said. If you don't like it; don't use it. If you have a source, then you're not a newb; then move on. BUT this works. I could post 20g2g sources right now from this method. Of course everyone confidence level is different.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I spent 3 weeks with Google for my 1st purchase I spent hours a day reading reviews and all sorts of crap and picked UncleZ based on that method.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Really? Do I really need to explain that to you? ok. I'm game. (really slowly) it's so that a new person can find a BB forum; NOT a source. The source name doesn't come from Google. The source name comes from respected bro's on their prospective forums. Like I said. If you don't like it; don't use it. If you have a source, then you're not a newb; then move on. BUT this works. I could post 20g2g sources right now from this method. Of course everyone confidence level is different.

Insult me all you want I don't care.

Reaction score
If PP were an open source, that would be a valid counterexample. However, they're not a source. They sell pins. And it's practically impossible to have disparity in quality when it comes to pins. With open sources, on the other hand, quality differs greatly.. you can never really be sure about the effectiveness & safety of the product(s) you're purchasing. With pins, you KNOW what you're buying and can fully trust the product. They're not comparable to a source in any regard.

The problem is that, from my knowledge, the majority of open sources are crap. The gear they sell is typically: Overpriced, underdosed/bunk, and/or unsanitary. I'm willing to say that the majority of open sources care more about making a profit than they do about the quality of their products. This is one huge difference that separates the open sources from the private sources. Private sources take pride in their work and ensure the quality and consistency of their products. Open sources, on the other hand, usually prey upon noobs by selling shit in a bottle in order to make a quick buck.

In my opinion, method #2 is a much more sensible approach.. unless you'd like to lose $ and maybe even a chunk of your ass.

While I agree with most of this post. PP is a source of pins; of which we need. You'll look closely at my first post and see that I don't mention what kind of source as the advice goes for all things needed. I think we can all agree pins are pretty important. That said, like said previously, I agree with most of the rest of your post. The majority of open sources are crap. The minority are not crap. It's the minority these newbs need to find. How shall they do that? Well, for example, they could wait a couple months for the tight lipped bros of ugbb to slip OR they could research and research. I kid you not, I completed method one in less than a week and have a bunch of serious g2g places. Places that many of you undoubtedly buy from. If I did it, then it can be done. I think completing method 1 is WAY better than the alternative for most new guys; which usually entails searching google for a .com source. That's just dumb.

Reaction score
I spent 3 weeks with Google for my 1st purchase I spent hours a day reading reviews and all sorts of crap and picked UncleZ based on that method.

I'm sorry you got burnt. I don't know Uncle Z. Don't know the story. But you're telling me that you picked a source that didn't have board support? If that's so then that's your bad. If the board failed to support you after he scammed you, then that's their bad and that sucks. If either happened then forget about it, cause no matter what you do in this business you'll eventually get burnt by a legit guy that turned scammer. These are the risks we all take. It's these experiences that make you experienced.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I'm sorry you got burnt. I don't know Uncle Z. Don't know the story. But you're telling me that you picked a source that didn't have board support? If that's so then that's your bad. If the board failed to support you after he scammed you, then that's their bad and that sucks. If either happened then forget about it, cause no matter what you do in this business you'll eventually get burnt by a legit guy that turned scammer. These are the risks we all take. It's these experiences that make you experienced.

He is one of the most supported sources on every board he is on, they are not good boards but a new person don't see that yet.

Last edited:

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
While I agree with most of this post. PP is a source of pins; of which we need. You'll look closely at my first post and see that I don't mention what kind of source as the advice goes for all things needed. I think we can all agree pins are pretty important. That said, like said previously, I agree with most of the rest of your post. The majority of open sources are crap. The minority are not crap. It's the minority these newbs need to find. How shall they do that? Well, for example, they could wait a couple months for the tight lipped bros of ugbb to slip OR they could research and research. I kid you not, I completed method one in less than a week and have a bunch of serious g2g places. Places that many of you undoubtedly buy from. If I did it, then it can be done. I think completing method 1 is WAY better than the alternative for most new guys; which usually entails searching google for a .com source. That's just dumb.

In both methods, the fact that we're talking about AAS sources is implied.

Ex. Method #1
Step 1. Don't ask for a source here. This is not a source board.

I'm not saying you're wrong -- I agree that one can find a quality source through method #1. However, I don't think it's ideal. You have a much higher chance of getting burned with that approach. I'd much rather spend my time contributing to the boards and then eventually find my way to a private source. That way, I'll have access to quality gear that I know I can trust.

However, to each his own. All I'm saying is that #1, although appealing to newbies, yields a much higher chance of getting screwed. Method #2 seems like the superior choice.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will concede the point that the method you laid out is better than just google alone. The title of your post does say if you are new and have no friends and no other options, so I will give you that, I guess it's better than nothing. But I'm pretty confident that you did not find my sources that way. Everyone needs to start somewhere and it takes time to get in with the good guys, so I guess it's a place to start. It might get you to better-than-the-worst but it's just not going to get you to the best

Reaction score
I'm not saying you're wrong -- I agree that one can find a quality source through method #1. However, I don't think it's ideal. You have a much higher chance of getting burned with that approach. I'd much rather spend my time contributing to the boards and then eventually find my way to a private source. That way, I'll have access to quality gear that I know I can trust.

However, to each his own. All I'm saying is that #1, although appealing to newbies, yields a much higher chance of getting screwed. Method #2 seems like the superior choice.

Agreed on all accounts.

Method1= quicker but higher risk
Method2= slower but lower risk

That said, I found 5 private using mainly method 1 in one week. Can I trust any of them? I think I can. I would trust 4 for sure. It comes down to credibility and comfort. On a side note: the thing about private is there is little support if something goes wrong.

Last edited:

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agreed on all accounts.

That said, I found 4 private using method 1 in one week. On a side note: the thing about private is there is little support if something goes wrong.

A question concerning these private sources -- if these sources truly are private, how can one expect to contact them if he is new to the boards? From my knowledge, almost all private sources will refuse to do business with you if they do not know who you are. They will often require referrals before even considering you. This puts them out of reach for newbies. What use is there in finding a good source that you can't access?

I'm going to have to disagree with that last statement. The support will vary from source to source. It's impossible to make a blanket statement like that without first experiencing this lack of support from multiple private sources ( which I will assume you haven't experienced ). And, considering that private sources have a much smaller consumer base in comparison to open sources, I'm inclined to believe that they would value their customers much more than an open source would.

New Threads