Share your experience with napsgear or hulkbody

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Naps has real gear. They also have bunk gear. They also require a bank transfer which will run you 50 or 60 bucks. They also have shitty gear.

If you do go Naps, go with Gen Shi. Geneza is very hit or miss, Balkan is TRASH, Hardcore Labs is TRASH, etc.

My advice is to stay the **** away

For a ugl genshi ranks, as far as Naps.......Hmmmmmm

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
u guys just dont know....hulkroids review kills them all...no one skins a cat or drains the finest lettuce extract like DR tillacle...u guys just dont know

Reaction score
New to the site but not new to NAPS. Naps has never let me down and I've put in countless orders. Of course, like any source your sketched out at first so I put in a little order and everything came in fine. I just received another order yesterday, and it all came in about 3 weeks. (took a little bit longer because of the holiday) I'm no promoter of naps just a loyal customer.

DoriDori

Reaction score
New to the site but not new to NAPS. Naps has never let me down and I've put in countless orders. Of course, like any source your sketched out at first so I put in a little order and everything came in fine. I just received another order yesterday, and it all came in about 3 weeks. (took a little bit longer because of the holiday) I'm no promoter of naps just a loyal customer.
Welcome to UGBB btw!

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I've tested the water with 3 small orders, a little edgy about a larger one, but I'm lost after losing my dom, source

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've tested the water with 3 small orders, a little edgy about a larger one, but I'm lost after losing my dom, source

Better to stay lost imho.

Everyone forget what happened to them a few years back or wot?

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wasn't it another case of a reshipper gone rogue on a ridiculous level?

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Better to stay lost imho.

Everyone forget what happened to them a few years back or wot?

Did read some things regarding that, but I also read some things that they have rebounded well.......not convinced of any source across the pond...guess I will just keep up the diligent dom. search

Reaction score
Just about everything on the net seems to be a waste of time and money in this game. The best source of gear and info is around is your butthole. Present company excluded of course.

Reaction score
I agree my source was good then eventually have me some bunk shit do I can't go back. but the.com sketch me out I feel it'll happen again

Reaction score
Maybe I'm out of place here...but I have had some good luck on internet sites. My current I found through Internet browsing, it's ran through email where I just send list to his email to get his current stock. But I have had great luck with this source verified by on cycle blood work.

Gear really isn't that difficult to make especially if you have been doing it for a while, and a good business will be around longer than an undersides scammer. But, it is hard to find a good one and it seems they all decide to start under dosing and scamming at one point or another.

ProteinFarts

Reaction score
I googled a bit the other day. Came across a email that seemed legit (ish). But then I google "email review" and "email scam". That showed it was not legit at all. My friend gets pure test from his doc. But his test level is 200. So he said not happening for me. I'd be pretty hard pressed to put something in my body I bought on the web.

Reaction score
I've run four cycles so I'm basically a complete newb. I live in bum****ed (random southern state) and the only gear I can get locally cost me $150 a vial for sustanon. No shit. It was Strango, and as far as I know it was great quality, but I can buy two underdosed vials off the web for that price and still be ahead. I can't be spending $2k for a modest 12-week cycle.

I don't imagine anybody feels good about signing for an international package, but if that's your only choice...

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a friend that ran Hulkbody with success, but like the others say, I would never trust an internet site. I would rather stick to a safe and reliable source.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Naps is now an org site if my info is up to date...I believe it's government ran now after they got busted?? I might be wrong

New Threads