AgentYes selective scammer

Reaction score
Its been 7 months and still no gear and no refund. Ordered a few GH kits. AgentYes said she/he ran out. After more than dozen attempts to get a refund or any gear that would equal the same amount but played along and asked for a list. After waiting for weeks after that. Still nothing just a bunch of messages from the boards from other people who tried to get kits from AgentYes and got nothing. After I noticed he/she re-uped I asked again to send me the kits. Still nothing and no refund. He’s just trying to keep me off the boards. AgentYes why cant you just send me my gear or give me a refund??

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
because he took that money and bought a new pair of shoes for his ol lady and an ipod. You got scammed dude, simple as that. I know it sucks but just move on.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sorry but hes right above.../\/\/\/\/\

happens to the best of us bud

JackC4

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's the truth, I'm trying to accept that it happened to me and I'm beat.

Keep your head up and carry on

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe do better research on your source next time.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not surprised. This is a quote from a conversation I had with one of agentyes' reps, tommyguns. He is a moderator and a shill on a few forums.

tommyguns said:
I'd like to explain how these boards work for those of you who obviously don't know. vbulletin is a tool used by administrator/owners to sell advertising space to "sponsors", providing them with a captive market. That's it fellas, no mystery. These boards exist solely for the use to sell products and there are many tools that are available to facilitate that. One of the ad tools available is admin approved mass PM's, they cost a couple hundred bucks and they target every member who can PM, not just the 3-4 in this little hate group in this thread. If I was a "schill" (seems to be the buzzword here) I would go this route instead. You guys who think this is a campy place that exists because someone cares about our health and comradere, are mistaken. I see AP product banner flashes on this board all the time. Wake up, they are buying ad space here too, this board is no different than IM or any other. Have any of you seen admin. weigh in on this little chat we have been having? Of course not. There probably a little less than thrilled you are bashing their paying customers. Are they "shills" too?

Last edited:

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not surprised. This is a quote from a conversation I had with one of agentyes' reps, tommyguns. He is a moderator and a shill on a few forums.

He is also a VIP on tid correct? Why anybody would pay the price for agent yes gear is beyond me, shit is crazy expensive

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He is also a VIP on tid correct? Why anybody would pay the price for agent yes gear is beyond me, shit is crazy expensive
Yeah he is.

He and I have very differing views on forums. He popped up on IJ to pimp GDL for free gear.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Yeah he is.

He and I have very differing views on forums. He popped up on IJ to pimp GDL for free gear.

I'm almost positive that's a different guy. They just have a similar name.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Really? Tommyguns and tommyguns2 are different. I wouldn't want a screen name that similar to someone else on the boards.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Really? Tommyguns and tommyguns2 are different. I wouldn't want a screen name that similar to someone else on the boards.

Different guy, confirmed by POB.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Has to be a different guy. I was on that tommy the same time reg was...remember reg.

Last edited by a moderator:

JackC4

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes, same situation. Nothing has changed but the excuses

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Tommyguns2 is a solid dude. He's had that handle for years. I've known him for quite some time.

HDH

New Threads