Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    I was planning on taking around 4iu the first wk.. so the problem may b the pwo pin.. I go to gym at 5pm and done by 6-615 usually eat around 7 so if I pin at 630 I need to wait another 4 hrs b4 go to bed?? Ugh my body shuts down at 830 lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jyoung8j View Post
    Well guys this what I've figured since reading..I have humalog will start at 4iu.. I was planning to use pwo 4iu followed by 40g of fast carbs as in whey and dextrose in a shake.. followed by a high complex carb low fat meal within a hr of pin. To prepare for spike.. the meal with carbs would b sweet potato and or rice with another 10g per iu... so what did I miss.. I'm learning and will not start until I understand and are comfortable.. so plz dnt flame me to bad..lol thx
    first off most people find hum.R much easier to deal with, yes its in your system longer but for me much easier to control. second thing is while slin is active in your system (especiall pwo drink, and pwo meal) you need to take advantage and take in some BCAA's/ EAA's with those two feedings. third and most important in to maintan insulin sensitivity so only use slin twice maybe 3 times per week at most i recommend a big bodypart day, for instance i take my slin on back day and leg day only, and on the days you aren't using slin take in plenty of fish oil and cinnimon and dont eat a huge amount of carbs on off days. when you get use to using slin and want to use more then on your two days of slin usage jump up to using before breakfast and then post workout on those two days.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to b-boy For This Useful Post:

jyoung8j (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Thanks to all that contributed to this thread, there are some very helpful insights here. Could you comment on including some HGH with a simple slin protocol as we are discussing. For instance, is timing important when adding HGH? Would it be more effective to take HGH pre work out and Slin post?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jyoung8j View Post
    I was planning on taking around 4iu the first wk.. so the problem may b the pwo pin.. I go to gym at 5pm and done by 6-615 usually eat around 7 so if I pin at 630 I need to wait another 4 hrs b4 go to bed?? Ugh my body shuts down at 830 lol
    In the beginning it would be best. It happened to me and also to others in the beginning and there's a good chance it won't even happen. The decision is really up to you. You could try eating a good amount of slow carbs but it's a risk only you can decide to take.

I'm good after two hours but not the first week to week and a half.
    I had this posted in another thread-

------------
    This is what I do while running slin-

I prefer running a strong oral such as Anadrol while cycling slin along with whatever I'm cycling. It raises IGF-1 levels. The stronger the oral the more IGF-1. It also increases the time that the IGF-1 is active in the blood stream. Halo might be a better choice for powerlifters since it's stronger than A-drol and PLs are more apt to use Halo.

Oils will work in the same manner but not as good as the 17aa orals. One might think that using a no ester base would be optimal before injecting slin. It should also increase protein synthesis since all of a no ester goes right into circulation.

I use Tren as well since it is a stronger aas and helps increase the IGF.

I also take creatine as higher insulin levels make for better creatine absorption in the muscles.

I also take my vitamins and BCAAs so they are shuttled with the slin.

I mix gainer in eggwhites, add more creatine and BCAAs then drink half after injecting, then drink the rest throughout the workout. Eat a meal at the house and done it's usually around the 2 hr mark.

I learned quite a bit by reading "The skinny on insulin". I would suggest it to anyone. It also has some good fat burning tips while using slin.

HDH

------------------------------
    It's not what you lift... It's how you lift it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HDH For This Useful Post:

NbleSavage (11-05-2013)

Thanks
    Great thread maybe sticky material. Learned alot here . thanks
    Enjoy Your Ride!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,266 Times in 4,271 Posts
    Agreed - great post, HDH! Sticky for sure!

Thanks
    Agreed that this is a great thread. Please sticky it, Mods!

Thanks
    lets say you dont mind putting on the fat, would it be ok to just eat like a horse for the two hours after injection to be exra safe? no fats but im thinking 40g protein shake mixed with 50g dextrose right after, then simply start eating fish and rice or chicken and rice for ther next two hours

Thanks
    Bro, you have insulin questions. Some of us have answers. Start a thread with your questions so it doesn't muddle up other threads. Again, I'll reserve advice in anticipation of your own thread.
    Conquer yourself through wise experimentation.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SAD View Post
    Bro, you have insulin questions. Some of us have answers. Start a thread with your questions so it doesn't muddle up other threads. Again, I'll reserve advice in anticipation of your own thread.
    sounds good bro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12