Tren E vs Tren A

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have used both, how do they compare to one another?

I understand that the only real difference between the two is the ester, but from what I've read many people report better results from tren ace.

What are your experiences? Difference in gains, severity of side effects, etc ?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

I understand that the only real difference between the two is the ester, but from what I've read many people report better results from tren ace.

I do not believe in better results from a faster ester it's just faster results with less time on needed, better bang for your buck yes but over all better results I can't see it just results coming a lot faster.

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I do not believe in better results from a faster ester it's just faster results with less time on needed, better bang for your buck yes but over all better results I can't see it just results coming a lot faster.

Yeah, I was skeptical about people's claims about the disparity in effectiveness between Tren E vs Tren A

They equate faster results to better results.. which simply isn't the case

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just gonna have to run both and see brotha..im about to break the mold of first time user only using ace..fuk it ill try E wont kill me

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just gonna have to run both and see brotha..im about to break the mold of first time user only using ace..fuk it ill try E wont kill me

True.. I was actually planning on running E first as well. Probably next spring/summer. If the sides are too harsh I'll just tough it out

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ran Tren E first and NEVER ran to ace

WHY WOULD I??

I NEVER got tren cough, short esters are for pussies who cycle off/competitors, and I keep tren in my blood longer

The horror stories of sides with tren ace made me go with tren E

Only sides:
slight insomnia (already have it from PTSD anyway, thank god for 200-300mg Benadryl)
Lethargy (only appeared above 500-600mg/wk dosages)
Night sweats (sleep with a towel, problem solved)

Those are my pros/cons...of course I still think its an overrated steroid being a non-competitor

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LMAO...apparently I'm not the only one to say stupid ass shit when Ive been drinkin...

When i did short esters i had to endure the pip from hell. To the point i could barely walk somedays. Or sleep on a couple.

Anyways to answer ops question. Its no secret that you're getting a bit more on the long run. But that extra bit you're getting is not worth sacrificing convenience Imo.

TheExperiment

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I prefer Tren E over Tren A simply because you can dose it higher in solution.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ill take both... who cares. I cann take amounts normal people can't with litle or no sides

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Personally, I'd rather go with the E. I get it for the same price with the E dosed 100mg higher. Now, mg for mg, the Ace is higher because of the ester weight but the E is just a better deal for me. Also the less frequent injections and the Tren cough issues I get with Ace.

I believe we can have better results besides faster with the ace depending on the amount per week, the higher mgs per week the stronger the ace will be compared to the Enan.

Here is a chart I dug up that shows the differences. I googled for other charts but they are all saying the same thing.
Active Hormone per 100 mg ester

Boldenone base: 100mg
Boldenone acetate: 83mg
Boldenone Propionate: 80mg
Boldenone Cypionate: 69mg
Boldenone Undecylenate: 61mg

Clostebol Base: 100mg
Clostebol Acetate: 84mg
Clostebol Enanthate: 72mg

Drostanolone Base: 100mg
Drostanolone Propionate: 80mg
Drostanolone Enanthate: 71mg

Methenolone Base: 100mg
Methenolone Acetate: 82mg
Methenolone Enanthate: 71mg

Nandrolone Base: 100mg
Nandrolone Cypionate: 69mg
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 63mg
Nandrolone Decanoate: 62mg
Nandrolone Undecylenate: 60mg
Nandrolone Laurate: 56mg

Stenbolone Base: 100mg
Stenbolone Acetate: 84mg

Testosterone Base: 100mg
Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
Testosterone Propionate: 80mg
Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
Testosterone Enanthate: 70mg
Testosterone Cypionate: 69mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg
Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

Trenbolone Base: 100mg
Trenbolone Acetate: 83mg
Trenbolone Enanthate: 68mg
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate: 65mg*
Trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate: 65mg*#

According to this chart, there is a 15mg difference between Ace and Enan. For someone that runs 700mg Ace or Enan, that individual would be getting 105mg more Tren if using the Ace. Combine that with the speed it hits, then yes, Ace does make a difference.

HDH

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Personally, I'd rather go with the E. I get it for the same price with the E dosed 100mg higher. Now, mg for mg, the Ace is higher because of the ester weight but the E is just a better deal for me. Also the less frequent injections and the Tren cough issues I get with Ace.

I believe we can have better results besides faster with the ace depending on the amount per week, the higher mgs per week the stronger the ace will be compared to the Enan.

Here is a chart I dug up that shows the differences. I googled for other charts but they are all saying the same thing.
Active Hormone per 100 mg ester

Boldenone base: 100mg
Boldenone acetate: 83mg
Boldenone Propionate: 80mg
Boldenone Cypionate: 69mg
Boldenone Undecylenate: 61mg

Clostebol Base: 100mg
Clostebol Acetate: 84mg
Clostebol Enanthate: 72mg

Drostanolone Base: 100mg
Drostanolone Propionate: 80mg
Drostanolone Enanthate: 71mg

Methenolone Base: 100mg
Methenolone Acetate: 82mg
Methenolone Enanthate: 71mg

Nandrolone Base: 100mg
Nandrolone Cypionate: 69mg
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 63mg
Nandrolone Decanoate: 62mg
Nandrolone Undecylenate: 60mg
Nandrolone Laurate: 56mg

Stenbolone Base: 100mg
Stenbolone Acetate: 84mg

Testosterone Base: 100mg
Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
Testosterone Propionate: 80mg
Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
Testosterone Enanthate: 70mg
Testosterone Cypionate: 69mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg
Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

Trenbolone Base: 100mg
Trenbolone Acetate: 83mg
Trenbolone Enanthate: 68mg
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate: 65mg*
Trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate: 65mg*#

According to this chart, there is a 15mg difference between Ace and Enan. For someone that runs 700mg Ace or Enan, that individual would be getting 105mg more Tren if using the Ace. Combine that with the speed it hits, then yes, Ace does make a difference.

HDH

You make a very valid point!

Reactions: HDH

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
So it's recommended to run a few Test cycles before experimenting with Tren, no? What's the benchmark for when you're ready?

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So it's recommended to run a few Test cycles before experimenting with Tren, no? What's the benchmark for when you're ready?
Check back in with this thread in another 7 years to find out if you're ready yet.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
I'd save tren for a 5th or 6th cycle, use the more mild compounds first

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I’m not a professional I tried tren E already and have tren a waiting on deck after I’m done with what I’m doing now.

I highly suggest taking A even though I have not tried it yet for the simple reason of seeing how you will react to the sides because they get very sketchy.

on A it’s a short eater so you can jump off and it will be a few days to lose the sides on E it took about 3 weeks after I stopped of me feeling like garbage and all sorts of shit.

I wanted to rip off everyone’s head I kept sweating especially at night just puddles my wife hated me I felt like garbage by week 7 I had to get off and it was hell affected my home and work life a lot

im going to go with A this time and abandon ship as soon as I start feeling too bad and angry and I’m going to take smaller doses and work my way up

just my opinion take it as you will

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Check back in with this thread in another 7 years to find out if you're ready yet.
But I want instant results. That's why I joined this forum in the first place, silly;)

Reaction score

It got to where finding new spots to pin was worse than any other tren side. Switched to long esther and love it. Gains are slower but the same, sides last a couple weeks longer. No longer have to find creative ways to inject.

https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/32585-The-Science-of-Trenbolone

Blasetoise

Reaction score
I preffer tren E over A why?
Tren E
Pro's
Les pinning
Sides are the same for me

Cons
Takes longer to "kick in"

Tren A
Pro's
Reacts the same as E
Faster out of system (short esther)

Cons
Much pinning

Use E if you can handle it and kickstart with A first 4 weeks.

New Threads