Third cycle, first cycle Tren, looking for input please

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for someone with more experience to look over my cycle and hopefully throw out a pointer or two.

A little about me, I have been lifting for about 7 years, it runs big in my family. I don't compete but am looking to to enter a local amature bodybuilding contest this coming spring. I have two cycles under my belt, unfortunately another thing in my family low natural test. I decided to start my first cycle after I had bloods dines and it came up I was 387 ng/dl...this is when I was 21...

Stats now:
5'7
192 pounds
12% body fat (found using a skin fold test I bought)
Age 23

Past cycles have been...

1) Test E 500mg per week (12 weeks)

2 Test E 600mg per week (13.5 weeks)
EQ 450mg per week (12 weeks)
Tbol 40mg Ed (4 week kick start)

This cycle

Test E 250 mg per week (10 weeks split into 2 shots)
Tren E 300 mg per week (8 weeks split into 2 shots)
HCG 500 iu per week (10 weeks split into 2 shots)
Aromasin .3 EOD
Primi on hand..

Pct 2 weeks after last shot
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Novladex 40/40/20/20

I understand for a first tren cycle That tren ace would be a better a choice as it will take less time to leave the body if I start having side effects, unfortunately tren E is what's available to me and according to my source that's all he's getting for whatever reason.

Thank you for your help

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You might want to consider running that cycle a bit longer 14 to 16 weeks. Also if you tolerate the Tren with minimal sides for the first few weeks bump it up to 500 or 600 mg/wk. If you can get caber I'd run that over the prami. I can't comment from experience on the PCT but it looks like you have it covered

Reaction score
I will be running NAC for liver support throughout the cycle, forgot to put that in there. But from I've read tren over 12 weeks is real bad for the body, are you talking about extending the text to 14 or 16 weeks?

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At the end of the day it is up to you and maybe a shorter cycle will suit your needs best. For me I prefer to run it longer as long as I'm still making good gains. If you can swing it have some extra on hand so can extend if you want to. You'll get some other view points shortly. Lots of knowledge on this board.

Reaction score
Alright good deal, I have plenty or gear to extend the cycle if I would like, thank you for the advice

SwooseGoose

Reaction score
Curious as to how this cycle went for you Rocket?

New Threads