Feds, local police bust Portland-area steroids ring tied to China

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's a mandatory 5yrs ON TOP of whatever sentence is imposed for anything else for the gun. Sucks. No mention of any recs. That's different. I wonder if they used a re-shipper to get their raws. Postal inspector is was on scene. If they weren't using one that was a mistake and that may have been their undoing. What do u think SFG?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's a mandatory 5yrs ON TOP of whatever sentence is imposed for anything else for the gun. Sucks. No mention of any recs. That's different. I wonder if they used a re-shipper to get their raws. Postal inspector is was on scene. If they weren't using one that was a mistake and that may have been their undoing. What do u think SFG?

There were recs. They had a marijuana grow on site. They towed the car on the scene too I guess. Civil asset forfeiture laws are bullshit.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

One dude owned a home in Cali and North Carolina the raws were being shipped to NC so I'm betting it was to his house.

I think they were moving a lot of money and is why they got caught, never have I heard China having a Bank and factories support a source but they had that support.

The money had to be very very large so I'm going to have to saw the greed was strong.

I was tipped off about this today by a friend ex-teammate that knows one of these guys via Facebook.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
DAmn! Any ideas on if it was a known lab?

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Organ in general is pretty legit when it comes to pot growing, specially if you have your script for it which is very easy to obtain in that state. So doubt they'll even get charged for the pot when paper work comes along.

Reaction score
damn, that was a pretty well organized bust they planned on them. **** that is scary. They have names of customers and all. They had the phones tapped and everything. damn, that shit is crazy!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good post, SFG. Reminder to all to keep it safe and play smart.

TheExperiment

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
damn....recs, guns, and roids. not a good combination

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here's a copy of the indictment:

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/NOV 14 REDACTED Indictment copy.pdf

These guys were selling oxycodone, hydrocodone, and had a marijuana grow but the media and the feds are focused on the steroids.

Unbelievable but unfortunately true. Funny they have to really dig and twist the story to find someone wigging out on aas, But they have thousands of cases with the recs and their focus is on guys that spend most of their xtra time in the gym.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable but unfortunately true. Funny they have to really dig and twist the story to find someone wigging out on aas, But they have thousands of cases with the recs and their focus is on guys that spend most of their xtra time in the gym.

Yep, they only see what they need to.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

^^^ X2 THIS ^^^

Lets ignore the meth heads jacking old ladies in the park for their social security money and vilify some poor bastard pursuing a 400 Lb bench. Population in the US is so easily manipulated by media its sickening...

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Just about took the words right from my mouth GM.

New Threads