Purity Source Labs....the fancy elixir salesmen

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
I like how this thread has become a spot for people asking for sources.....

cybrsage

Reaction score
I joined this forum because I routinely search out reviews for souces I use. A good source can go bad and a bad source can turn things around, so I try to keep abreast of what is going on.

I an honestly say I did not read all 15 pages. I have ordered from PSL a few times and have had no issues with their gear. Granted, it has only been HCG, Proviron, Deca, and TNE, but all of it was legit. My BP has risen from the proviron (which is a known side effect) and I felt the TNE kick me hard the first time I used it. I am on TRT, so I get my test from the pharmacy, but it caused my boys to shrink to half their size. The HCG has restored them to normal size, so I say that means it is good as well.

Obviously, I have used very little of their gear, but all of it has been good from what I can tell.

What issues are people having? I have seen great reviews, and bad reviews. I know there are people who post good reviews because they are given free stuff to do it, but I also know there are people who post bad reviews because they are given free stuff from competitors to do it. So who to believe and why to believe them?

Basically, call me skeptical of both the good and the bad. I have seen labmax results from PSL, but naturally that does not tell the concentration level, only that it is not fake gear (which is definitely a good thing to know - especially with anavar). I have seen blood work from their HGH and it was good.

Can you guys point me to blood work, or other good proof, that certain gear they sell is not good? Since most of the reviews I have found have been positive (overwhelmingly more positive than negative), I think the onus is on the negative reviews to give excellent support for their position.

As I started off saying, I am always looking to see if good sources go bad and if bad sources turn themselves around, so seeing such support is important to me...and to anyone else who finds this thread.

Thanks so much.

cybrsage

Reaction score
Go to your nearest street corner ask for Pedro tell him Napoleon sent you youll be good !!! I Promise !!!

You are such a liar. All that did was get me mugged. You bastage! I bet you knew this would happen and set me up for a cut of my money! :grumpyface:

Reaction score
Good post MM! just reading it due to being new to the UG forums. Iv used PSL in the past ran there deca/dbol/test E, man I new something was funky with there stuff, was using there arimidex as blocker shit was bunk started feeling estro raising.. luckily had some nova and arimi from another source but man i didn't trust PSL worth shit after that. This post just confirms it. my opinion there shit is just all over the place some strong some weak some not what they say it is and most just bunk all together. glad to be with UGBB now hope to converse with all you in the future.

Reaction score
Good post MM. Read the reviews and then make your decision. The hit and miss factor is quite frustrating. And more than likely you will get that "supposed" bad batch.

Schredder

Reaction score
Good post MM! just reading it due to being new to the UG forums. Iv used PSL in the past ran there deca/dbol/test E, man I new something was funky with there stuff, was using there arimidex as blocker shit was bunk started feeling estro raising.. luckily had some nova and arimi from another source but man i didn't trust PSL worth shit after that. This post just confirms it. my opinion there shit is just all over the place some strong some weak some not what they say it is and most just bunk all together. glad to be with UGBB now hope to converse with all you in the future.

A good friend of mine has had bunk Adex from them as well. Along with numerous bunk orals.

Two things

First: A good lab doesnt have a random bad batch, the have good batches only. Pretty simple. If a lab has random questionable batches then they arent a good lab.

Second: For anyone brand new dont feel the need to ask for sources. Cut that shit out. Youre not going to get anywhere.

Reaction score
Newbie here, I received my first shipment from PCL of HGH and decided to do one last google search and came across this. My questions should i just dump it and cut my losses or try a high dose until I find another source? Look forwarding to making some better decisions int he future.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Newbie here, I received my first shipment from PCL of HGH and decided to do one last google search and came across this. My questions should i just dump it and cut my losses or try a high dose until I find another source? Look forwarding to making some better decisions int he future.

You can feel gh working right away..Your hands get numb and your sleep is increased with wild dreams..Or get a serum test done..Your best bet is to make your own thread on the subject

dirkmcgirk

Reaction score
Phuck man I had my sights set on 8-10 weeks of running primo at 600mg a week and following it up with var. You guys just saved me $600-$700 bucks. Now I gotta snoop around and the web and find a decent primo source.

New Threads