Purity Source Labs....the fancy elixir salesmen

Reaction score
Man, I logged on to the thread on ology before bed last night, pm MM and by this morning it was like it had never happened! All deleted. Absolutely crazy.

MM you got to be tempted to test the product you have already bought right?

Yeah buddy, they're some dick riding money grubbers there. Its been going on for years.

I am tempted to yes...and since I know its gonna be under dosed, bout a 15CC frontload and 20 weeks combined of test/deca/tren. I should know something with all that gear

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Heeeey no one ever rode my dick over on ology, What gives?

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn it, I was about to post that he didn't spend enough time with Doc the Cock Jockey. You win this one Doc.

Reaction score
last night there was a post that said they are shady as ****, so I replied ok I have heard more. All this stuff is great for the newbies like myself asking for more information about them and they deleted both our post!

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
last night there was a post that said they are shady as ****, so I replied ok I have heard more. All this stuff is great for the newbies like myself asking for more information about them and they deleted both our post!

Get used to it lol

Reaction score
I'd prefer not to, not sure which person deleted it or I would have to set it off lol.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
I'd prefer not to, not sure which person deleted it or I would have to set it off lol.

I don't know how to see who deleted it but it wasn't me and I assure you it's not the first time that's happened

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I assure you it's not the first time that's happened

Nor will it be the last. Ology has a couple of paying sponsors that they protect, regardless of what they do. They delete negative posts all the time. They also read PM's so be carful what you say there. Or better yet, just don't go there, find a better board like this one.

Reaction score
Or do like we do...start shit and warn other members of their BS. If I can can unbanned one more time...Ive got one more golden egg :)

Reaction score
iv'e got a pretty short temper, lol not trying to end up in anger management cause some cock sucker can't handle the truth! Shit is pretty funny though

Reaction score
I posted this same thing to many of the PSL sponsored boards today. Should be fun

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Hey lets look at in a positive light, youll never go hungry because theres all you can eat bull shit just one click away

notdorianyates

Reaction score
Well that is stark. Posted a pm to a newbie on ology linking to THIS thread. Woke up my account is not recognised! Wow how big brother. Reading pm's; editing and censoring information; controlling what we think about ugls that are producing who knows what to put in our own bodies.

Man it is crazy.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Well that is stark. Posted a pm to a newbie on ology linking to THIS thread. Woke up my account is not recognised! Wow how big brother. Reading pm's; editing and censoring information; controlling what we think about ugls that are producing who knows what to put in our own bodies.

Man it is crazy.

Notdorian, yesterday morning DPR clicked a link in someone's PMs and got to this site. He didn't like what he saw and added you to the miserable users list meaning you can log on and are not banned but you cannot post. It happened to me and CptPlanet and also Aistinite I believe. That is what DPR thinks of your attempts to help a fellow human out.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
How the hell do you get unbanned mm?

A moderator must unban you. If you're in the miserable users list though it's not technically a banning but a mod can't change it. Must come from admin from I'm aware of

notdorianyates

Reaction score
Thanks for this doc.
That is really crazy ! Not least because I have a whole thread on psl that has been pretty complimentary!

Actually I can't login at all, says I am not recognised?! And have used up one of five attempts to login. Drives me nuts!

How did you get back to full access?

Last edited:

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Thanks for this doc.
That is really crazy ! Not least because I have a whole thread on psl that has been pretty complimentary!

Actually I can't login at all, says I am not recognised?! And have used up one of five attempts to login. Drives me nuts!

How did you get back know to full access?

I had to make a new account. Try resetting your password if you're able to.

New Threads