Purity Source Labs....the fancy elixir salesmen

Reaction score
This is a thread I made intending to post at Ology. Now I'm not sure If I even want to. Id like to but will it even matter? Id say not. My thots were to PM it to a few members I thot should know. Then never mention Purity Source Labs on that forum again.

Let me start off by saying that I was never paid or given anything from PSL at any time. Only thing I have received from them was the 35% off coupon code for their EU website that I won in the trio cycle contest. Which I see now was nothing more than getting people to buy more product.

Id like to advise ANY AND ALL FUTURE AND/OR PRESENT customers of PSL to start pumping your brakes. When you come to a complete stop, put on the Ebrake and light up a smoke...you will want it and another after you read this.

As Ive been doing business with Purity source labs, I was contacted by him after winning the trio cycle contest. He asked if I wanted to secure a log deal with them, posting it up at several other sites they sponsor at, in exchage for discounts and/or free gear. I agreed and began to register at the sites and say hello and look around. Most of them I posted my same thread that I did here about my experience using PSL but not trying their gear yet.

Well, what I found out thru PMs to members in the know and at one particular site was astounding to say the least. I wont mention what site here but Im sure you could find it if you looked hard enough. At least that way you get to see it for yourself and Im not the one spreading names as they had nothing of any kind of wrong doing. They were duped just like everyone else and pulling back now to wipe their hands clean. I can agree with that. What I dont agree with is someone NOT doing what Im doing now. Sticking up for the customer and spreading honest opinions and/or info without being biased for whatever reasons. I shouldnt have been the one to do this but Im gonna!!!

PSL is knowingly selling FAKE HG gear and severely underdosed products to his customers. If youve noticed, very soon after word was discussed here in the photo section and other forums about Omna amps being faked, they were removed from the site. Once people started talking, they were yanked and given a bad excuse to as why. All the HG grade is gone but HCG and HMG. Even the EP line up is hit or miss. Many complaints on Test E especially. HGH and ALL. Most likely all underdosed. He knows it is because the mass spec test that they had done...you know the one they brag about to say its all good?...told them it was bunk.

They knowingly switch out more expensive stuff for the cheaper version. So if you have Tbol, its most likely Dbol. Your var is for sure fake as hell. I can bet my tren A is severely underdosed if not something else completely. Its a common practice in scamming UGLs

PSL is not some nice company from Europe. Its a product of Uncle Z. He owns both. So PSL IS Uncle Z. Its not a pharm grade quality product, its Uncles Zs UGL with fancy labels. It always has been. He has lied and continues to lie to all his reps and customers on numerous occasions. He owes money to reps gallore and if you happened to get paid in gear, it was most likely bunk or underdosed as well.There is only a couple people that will still rep them anymore. Odds are, they just dont know the whole story yet. Orrrrrr...theyre shady as hell.

Purity source labs might have been honest at one time or another but thats definately not the case now. The only thing you can depend on them for you ask? The amazingly fast shipping times they have. Which is by design to keep you loyal and coming back. Who doesnt love an Int source with better than domestic shipping times??!! Its the biggest fear of buying gear online these days and they do a great job of capitilizing on that and relieving your fears. Then you have built trust and they have you hook, line, and sinker.

Id like to say sorry for anyone that Ive lead in the direction of PSL as I was not aware of this BS they call a business. I currently have A LOT of money in their gear sitting on my shelf that I totally bummed on now. I have obviously learned an expensive lesson on buying from UGLs. Whether this gear is real or not, which Im betting its not, wouldnt change my opinion one iota.

Theres only one or two more sources here I THINK is pretty damn real and not gonna **** me. I will order from them and hope for the best. You wont see me praising them with a great package of how it arrived and showing it off. Not pumping up their threads an letting people know theyre all good. Not gonna happen for me anymore. Fool me once dude...Ill get my bloods and let THAT AND ONLY that speak for itself.

Ive gone from the highest of highs, now to the lowest of lows. What used to make me excited to think about now makes me pissed of and embarrassed to say the least. I really have my reserves on even using this gear at all. Do I waste my time wondering if its real? Shoot up a gram a week if its underdosed? Its just a crap shoot and now Im back at square one.

So I hope this thread saves someone the heart and headache Im going thru now. To the guys currently on cycle using purity source labs, Id reccomend bloods asap to see if the test/HGH is even real. Every other compound is prolly pretty hard to test for. Idk if AST/ALT values would even indicate how good an oral is. Best of luck to everyone and once again Im sorry for leading anyone into the meat grinder. Ill most likely lose respect (not like I had any ;) ) and trust from a lot of members on this board but at least Ill feel better that everyone knows what I do.

shenky

Reaction score
Oh, Uncle Z. He gained such a miserable reputation, he had to start a different UGL under a different name, yet continues the same practices...

I urge you to post that shit on Ology which is an open source board. If they want to defend Uncle Z, a known scammer, and continue to rip off their own members, then they can handle a negative review. You'll get heat, but let it slide - it's for the greater good. If you can stop one newbie from ordering from that site, you've done good, son

Last edited:

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shenky, it will get deleted I guarauntee it. More then likely he will be banned at ology. Ology edits peoples posts, deletes shit that bashes scamming companies because they sponsor there or suck stonecold's cock, reads PM's. Ology's just a big funnel for newbs to get scammed by a bunch of ****ing chicken hawks.

Reaction score
I was surprised Shenky's pinnacle post didn't get deleted.

Ya its still up. I think its because there wasn't a bunch of others chiming in with the same experience. Just happened to be in dry spell I guess. The others kinda made it look like shenky was just a newbie and expecting too much. I don't think its too much to ask of NPP or prop going on 2-3 weeks lol

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's true, no one else really came to Shenky's defense or trashed pinn. I invited him here, I figured there was no point in getting into it over there.

Reaction score
If it gets deleted I'll find out who does it hahaha

Oh I'm sure it would be shitstorm!!! :D

I think Ill either give some to my friend on trt to try or just pin it myself soon to find out before I post it. Make it a recomp lol

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
bros i come from old school ology..Its an open source board and corrupt as fuk there..If u do anything to mess with colds money he will ban u and delete your post.This is nothing new..that board was made to sucker newbs in

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ology made forever bulking a mod lmao...that kids a fukin know nothing dumb retarded fuk....bundy out

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i seem to get to pop a cap in uncle z,s direction once in a while over there. ive been against that retard for years. for selling his replicas (fakes)

shenky

Reaction score
bros i come from old school ology..Its corrupt as fuk there..If u do anything to mess with colds money he will ban u and delete your post.This is nothing new..that board was made to sucker newbs in

This sponsor's gear is TOP NOTCH. 3 posts later...I only use HG gear and haven't used anything else for years

Last edited:

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There's a new PSL thread up right now. Pretty entertaining, everyone should go have a look.

shenky

Reaction score
There's a new PSL thread up right now. Pretty entertaining, everyone should go have a look.

couldnt find it..can u link?

edit..nvm. Couldn't wait to add to the shitstorm. I see your post, Rumpy, has been edited by Mr. Stone Cold

Last edited:

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i posted in your psl thread over there go look. dont trust a soul. bloods my ass

shenky

Reaction score
I've talked to inhuman a couple of times via PM. I got the impression that he's a good dude. But I'm pretty sure he was paid free gear by PSL to do his cycle report with bloods, or perhaps just bloodwork. In any case, PSL would be smart enough to make sure the exchange was with good gear, a level of attention they wouldn't give their normal stash. I don't know if you guys remember, but inhuman made a thread a while back titled, "PSL, y'all had my hand in this", with a picture of a bunch of gear. In the thread, inhuman said he wasn't planning on cycling again so soon, but now that he has all this gear, how can he resist. That thread gave me the impression the gear was gifted. Inhuman has good resources for gear, so why would he pay good $$ for Z ?

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I've talked to inhuman a couple of times via PM. I got the impression that he's a good dude. But I'm pretty sure he was paid free gear by PSL to do his cycle report with bloods, or perhaps just bloodwork. In any case, PSL would be smart enough to make sure the exchange was with good gear, a level of attention they wouldn't give their normal stash. I don't know if you guys remember, but inhuman made a thread a while back titled, "PSL, y'all had my hand in this", with a picture of a bunch of gear. In the thread, inhuman said he wasn't planning on cycling again so soon, but now that he has all this gear, how can he resist. That thread gave me the impression the gear was gifted. Inhuman has good resources for gear, so why would he pay good $$ for Z ?

Wouldn't surprise me... I know a member who ran PSL at 850mg/wk and serum levels were only ~1800ng/dL. No bullshitting those numbers unless he was doing much less gear.

Reaction score
He was on so much shit, how the fukk did he know what was what?? And by his own account of I don't think the susp affected the test levels...riiiight. All those guys on EP gear over there right now and only one fukking blood test???

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
i posted in your psl thread over there go look. dont trust a soul. bloods my ass

Just remembered hat the guy you were conversing with over there went to the hospital for kidney problems, said he didn't get hormones tested which then changed and skipped out on the bill. That was enough to discredit him with me.

Reaction score
Just remembered hat the guy you were conversing with over there went to the hospital for kidney problems, said he didn't get hormones tested which then changed and skipped out on the bill. That was enough to discredit him with me.

That be the guy!!! Ohhhh he caught some MAJOR shit for blabbing that lil piece of a gem!!! LMAO :D

Reaction score
Ya you cant skip out on your med bills and tell the taxpaying community u have zero intention on paying for it. They get a lil testy ESPECIALLY with what is happening recently.

New Threads