Purity Source Labs....the fancy elixir salesmen

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Phuck man I had my sights set on 8-10 weeks of running primo at 600mg a week and following it up with var. You guys just saved me $600-$700 bucks. Now I gotta snoop around and the web and find a decent primo source.

Tough to do. Primo is a huge gamble.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Phuck man I had my sights set on 8-10 weeks of running primo at 600mg a week and following it up with var. You guys just saved me $600-$700 bucks. Now I gotta snoop around and the web and find a decent primo source.

8-10 weeks of primo won't do diddly. Primo is over rated IMO. You'll be better off with a 12 week test blast.

Reaction score
Fuk Fuk Fuk Fuk fuk. Looks like I got about $1000 worth of underdosed or worst completely bunk gear on the way from psl. Not to mention the gear I already have from them here.

I got banned from ologie a couple weeks ago for asking if anybody was having problems with the psl Web site. So I found this place and a few others and I'm not liking what I'm finding out.

I ran 1 cycle with what I'm assuming was legit test E300 from a guy I know at the gym. "Awesome" and 2 cycles of psl gear and just started a third. And thought to myself man this just isn't the same. I attributed it to 1st times always the best.

Now I got a shit ton of test and tren. With some caber hcg exemestain in route. I guess I'll just get the most out of what I got. I'm going in for blood work next Thursday I guess I'll just adjust my dosage based off of that.

I'm probably gonna skip the tren since I'm now unsure of my AI's I have. Looking forward to joining your forum and learning from a better group of people .

mrmichael

Reaction score
Yes, I can vouch for u mate.
When I first started AAS I aimed to buy all my test E up front and quite a few stacks.
I mass bought 20 test e vials for cheap from them and i've done enough bloods on the side to tell u that they are FULL OF BS.
When I hated on PSL on the ology board, all the mods and admins got on my case and nearly banned me, So I had to drop it or take it up by PM.
Worst investment ever. Thank god I have only 1 test e vial of there batch sitting on my shelf and to be used as a last resort only.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuk Fuk Fuk Fuk fuk. Looks like I got about $1000 worth of underdosed or worst completely bunk gear on the way from psl. Not to mention the gear I already have from them here.

I got banned from ologie a couple weeks ago for asking if anybody was having problems with the psl Web site. So I found this place and a few others and I'm not liking what I'm finding out.

I ran 1 cycle with what I'm assuming was legit test E300 from a guy I know at the gym. "Awesome" and 2 cycles of psl gear and just started a third. And thought to myself man this just isn't the same. I attributed it to 1st times always the best.

Now I got a shit ton of test and tren. With some caber hcg exemestain in route. I guess I'll just get the most out of what I got. I'm going in for blood work next Thursday I guess I'll just adjust my dosage based off of that.

I'm probably gonna skip the tren since I'm now unsure of my AI's I have. Looking forward to joining your forum and learning from a better group of people .

Yes, I can vouch for u mate.
When I first started AAS I aimed to buy all my test E up front and quite a few stacks.
I mass bought 20 test e vials for cheap from them and i've done enough bloods on the side to tell u that they are FULL OF BS.
When I hated on PSL on the ology board, all the mods and admins got on my case and nearly banned me, So I had to drop it or take it up by PM.
Worst investment ever. Thank god I have only 1 test e vial of there batch sitting on my shelf and to be used as a last resort only.

Welcome guys... no source pushing here and you are free to bash the scumbbags.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
night and day when you run psl shit and then good gear

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
such a waste of time and holes in my ass goddamnit

Reaction score
Question

Hello, my name is N and I just got a bottle of Tren ace but I can't find anything on the company which raises a red flag. Have you heard of fosun pharma? I appreciate any advice as the site I've bought from before "retired" so I went with a friend. Thanks

- N

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Hello, my name is N and I just got a bottle of Tren ace but I can't find anything on the company which raises a red flag. Have you heard of fosun pharma? I appreciate any advice as the site I've bought from before "retired" so I went with a friend. Thanks

- N

wtf does that have to do with this thread dude?!

Reaction score
Thank you for saving me, I signed up here just to say that!! Now off to the new member thread lol

Reaction score
hey bro any chance u can pm me i am to new to pm you sorry do u no anyone i can deal with get my stuff be on my way discrete promise ill buy and be on my wy a good customer buy whaterver they want to make worth while

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
hey bro any chance u can pm me i am to new to pm you sorry do u no anyone i can deal with get my stuff be on my way discrete promise ill buy and be on my wy a good customer buy whaterver they want to make worth while

You are unwise to post that. Setting yourself up to be scammed. Don’t be dumb and/or naive and/or a cop.

Bizzybone

Reaction score
You sound so sketchy lol.

Reaction score
I will have to disagree with you because i have been using test E. Do regular bloodwork and by only using .5cc a week which is 125mgs my test levels went from below 300 to nearly 1400. My doctor told me to cut back on those products that he thinks i have been using from GNC.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
I will have to disagree with you because i have been using test E. Do regular bloodwork and by only using .5cc a week which is 125mgs my test levels went from below 300 to nearly 1400. My doctor told me to cut back on those products that he thinks i have been using from GNC.

That's Amaaaaazin

New Threads