Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,467 Times in 1,582 Posts
    Originally Posted by Bigd8900 View Post
    I will have to disagree with you because i have been using test E. Do regular bloodwork and by only using .5cc a week which is 125mgs my test levels went from below 300 to nearly 1400. My doctor told me to cut back on those products that he thinks i have been using from GNC.
    Strong first post. Why should anybody believe you?
    In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks
    Ran PSL 2-years ago and had great experiences.

I'm about to place a $500+ order, or should i take my business elsewhere!?

Been away due to medical reasons, but I'm back!

Thanks
    Thanked 14,438 Times in 6,027 Posts
    Originally Posted by SoCalMk6GTI View Post

Do you need further convincing or did you not read the thread?

We live on an island of knowledge surrounded
    by a sea of ignorance.
    As our island of knowledge grows,
    so too does the shore of our ignorance.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

SoCalMk6GTI (10-27-2018)

Thanks

a
    Man I had a bad experience with them on my first cycle. I used two vials with two bad blood work. I've seen people with the same batch with good lab work but somehow I ended up with the short end of the stick. What I saw from my blood work didn't tell me the gear was under dosed but bunk! Till this day, I don't know how the **** my testosterone went from 676 (precycle) to 19 and 23 while on PSL's test E, only thing I can assume it was bunk. I did also ran Dbol with it so that can explains why my LH and FSH were suppressed with little testosterone. Still salty about it till this day.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bizzybone For This Useful Post:

SoCalMk6GTI (10-27-2018)

Thanks
    Yeah it's hit or miss. Oh well, going with a completely different source after reading this thread. Thanks everyone, just cancelled a $550 order with PSL.
    Originally Posted by Bizzybone View Post
    a
    Man I had a bad experience with them on my first cycle. I used two vials with two bad blood work. I've seen people with the same batch with good lab work but somehow I ended up with the short end of the stick. What I saw from my blood work didn't tell me the gear was under dosed but bunk! Till this day, I don't know how the **** my testosterone went from 676 (precycle) to 19 and 23 while on PSL's test E, only thing I can assume it was bunk. I did also ran Dbol with it so that can explains why my LH and FSH were suppressed with little testosterone. Still salty about it till this day.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,300 Times in 3,238 Posts
    Yeah it's hit or miss. Oh well, going with a completely different source after reading this thread. Thanks everyone, just cancelled a $550 order with PSL.
    wise choice

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gibsonator For This Useful Post:

SoCalMk6GTI (11-26-2018)

Thanks
    I just joined today and REALLY wish I had read this weeks ago. I spent almost $600 with PSL and am about to start my 1st cycle of gear ever. Test E 250 and EQ. Now I worry I may have wasted my money completely. Where do I go from here for quality gear? PMs would be hugely appreciated. Reading this thread makes me want to puke. Nothing worse than the feeling of being ripped off......NOTHING!

Thanks
    sorry bud, hopefully you get some that are good. not everythign is always bad, so you may luck out as there are often times you will get regular stuff, sometimes its under dosed, and sometimes its crap. once you start running it, if you decide to run it, keep it out of your head or youll play mind games with yourself and screw yourself over. blood work is going to be your #1 knowing. if youre still going to run it... run like normal, lift like normal, week 7 or 8, get some blood work. that will be your tell tell sign to at least know

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EmDoubleYou View Post
    . Where do I go from here for quality gear? PMs would be hugely appreciated. Reading this thread makes me want to puke. Nothing worse than the feeling of being ripped off......NOTHING!
    Asking for people to PM you is a sure fire way to get burned again. It’s happened recently. Don’t deal with anyone who PMs you.

by a sea of ignorance.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

BigSwolePump (04-28-2020),dk8594 (04-30-2020)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by metsfan4life View Post
    sorry bud, hopefully you get some that are good. not everythign is always bad, so you may luck out as there are often times you will get regular stuff, sometimes its under dosed, and sometimes its crap. once you start running it, if you decide to run it, keep it out of your head or youll play mind games with yourself and screw yourself over. blood work is going to be your #1 knowing. if youre still going to run it... run like normal, lift like normal, week 7 or 8, get some blood work. that will be your tell tell sign to at least know
    I'll do that. Thank you. I guess being as it will be my first cycle (ever) it isn't going to hurt me to try. I'll keep you all updated on my results if you'd like. Thanks again!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Asking for people to PM you is a sure fire way to get burned again. It’s happened recently. Don’t deal with anyone who PMs you.
    Who do I deal with then? There seems to be so much opinion based and dare I say misguided or swayed information out there..... I know a lot of this may seem elementary to many, but I'd like to save the hassle, frustration, anger, and wasted funds if possible. Thanks for looking out though! I do appreciate it!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EmDoubleYou View Post
    Who do I deal with then? There seems to be so much opinion based and dare I say misguided or swayed information out there..... I know a lot of this may seem elementary to many, but I'd like to save the hassle, frustration, anger, and wasted funds if possible. Thanks for looking out though! I do appreciate it!
    So, we don’t “deal” illegal drugs here man. But how do you usually go about acquiring said drugs?

probably find people that use the drugs you’re interested and make friends. So I’d start there.

by a sea of ignorance.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    So, we don’t “deal” illegal drugs here man. But how do you usually go about acquiring said drugs?

probably find people that use the drugs you’re interested and make friends. So I’d start there.

Well that obviously came off the keyboard wrong. Not my intention. My apologies.

I have one friend that made a recommendation (PSL), but he has since swapped to a new source.

It appears I will have to trial and error my way through this.

Thanks
    Man....****!!!!! After weeks of research, I just put in an order for E.Pharm' 'drol. Now, I am getting negative reviews like this. I'm fresh outta the joint and on a tight budget. This is what I've been praying WON'T happen.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,631 Posts
    Originally Posted by Aryan83 View Post
    Man....****!!!!! After weeks of research, I just put in an order for E.Pharm' 'drol. Now, I am getting negative reviews like this. I'm fresh outta the joint and on a tight budget. This is what I've been praying WON'T happen.
    You would thing that a guy who just served time would be more interested in not doing something that can put him right back in there. Meh, tight budget, guess Ill spend it on illegal drugs...
    "Don't count the days, make the days count" ~Muhammad Ali~

20. The Following User Says Thank You to BigSwolePump For This Useful Post:

Grinch (05-21-2020)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213