Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    Most felonies, unless violent ones, more then likely will get dropped down to misdemeanors as long as you don't have a lot of priors. And steroids don't have that harsh of punishments. Most people that get caught with labs or in distribution cases serve a few years max. They just want to seize all the assets and look like the "war on drugs" is working.
    This is my experience exactly with juice. Well said.

Thanks
    Thanks for the information

Thanks
    Great info! I've seen cops find it and completely disregard it. So may your luck be at it's best!
    If YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST DO AS THE BEST DID AND BETTER!! DEATH BEFORE WEAKNESS!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,334 Times in 5,520 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lauiebelly View Post
    Symptoms of steroid use and steroid rage.? What are some of the symptoms of steriod abuse and steroid rage? Does the person have sudden bursts of energy? Do they break out with unusal acne? Do they brusie easy and do some people give injections on the inside of the upper arm? I know about hair loss etc. Do they say unusually mean things to people that is normally out of character for them? Please, any information would be a life saver. Thanks. Update: Does anyone know about the boost or increase in energy. Like the person has to constantly be up and doing something all the time whereas before they just were laid back? This could kill him if he is doing this (he has serious heart problems). I need some info please!!! Update 2: I am well aware what NORMAL dosing does. I am talking about ABUSE of steriods. Getting injections of steriods that aren't prescribed by a doctor. I have seen this before but it has been about 10 years. This person went from a mello laid back person to a verbally abusive-actually hollering at strangers from our car, hateful, verbally abusive man that is not the person I know. Plus has built up mega muscle mass over the last 3 weeks. I have been through this before but it was awhile ago.
    Wow what a giant crock of shit...
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

BigJohnny (07-05-2017),BRICKS (07-05-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 837 Posts
    Symptoms of steroid use and steroid rage.? What are some of the symptoms of steriod abuse and steroid rage? Does the person have sudden bursts of energy? Do they break out with unusal acne? Do they brusie easy and do some people give injections on the inside of the upper arm? I know about hair loss etc. Do they say unusually mean things to people that is normally out of character for them? Please, any information would be a life saver. Thanks. Update: Does anyone know about the boost or increase in energy. Like the person has to constantly be up and doing something all the time whereas before they just were laid back? This could kill him if he is doing this (he has serious heart problems). I need some info please!!! Update 2: I am well aware what NORMAL dosing does. I am talking about ABUSE of steriods. Getting injections of steriods that aren't prescribed by a doctor. I have seen this before but it has been about 10 years. This person went from a mello laid back person to a verbally abusive-actually hollering at strangers from our car, hateful, verbally abusive man that is not the person I know. Plus has built up mega muscle mass over the last 3 weeks. I have been through this before but it was awhile ago.
    100% bullshit. It doesnt sound lik you're aware of anything with respect to AAS. I'm reading this thinking WTF is he talking about.

Thanks
    Funny how if you want to change gender they'll prescribe you whatever you want. God forbid you just want to get jacked.

Agreed. Even on a pissload of tren that doesn't happen unless you're already ****ed in the head

Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 772 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaPharma View Post
    Funny how if you want to change gender they'll prescribe you whatever you want. God forbid you just want to get jacked.
    Funny how trolls like you think anyone cares about your opinions
    DNP is for pussies. Fix your diet and do work, you lazy fuk.

Thanks
    How have I even trolled?

Thanks
    what a fukkin rant, sounds like ur hubby is on meth

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gibsonator For This Useful Post:

Beezy (07-08-2017),NoQuarter (07-05-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibsonator View Post
    what a fukkin rant, sounds like ur hubby is on meth
    I agree, take him to a NA meeting!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NoQuarter For This Useful Post:

Gibsonator (07-05-2017)

Thanks
    These are some harsh punishments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12