Just joined, a little about me!

Reaction score
I will just cut to the chase, I am here for a source..... I am NOT asking for a source though (if that makes sense) and I will explain.

So, the rules of sources (from what I have ascertained) 1.) do not ask for a source. 2.) read on forums to attain the best source. Well if nobody is talking about it then reading hasn't done me any good. I am not complaining, this is why I have joined this site in particular and why I'm actively participating. Ok, enough about my wants

I am an air traffic controller in Arizona, originally from Cleveland, OH (huge Browns fan), did 5 years in the Navy in Maryland. I'm a civilian now and although I absolutely loved my 5 years in the Navy (mainly the people I was fortunate enough to meet) I love being a civilian again!! Oh, if you have military or Navy question, please ask!!!

I've been lifting my entire life, I'm not a small guy 6' 210lbs but I have never been ripped/shredded. That's my main goal.... I have no desire to look like the Incredible Hulk anymore. I've always been strong as an ox, I just can't get big (when I was trying to get big). I assume both of my problems above are due to a low test level or genetics, I don't really know. I've tried every supplement under the sun. Right now I am using DAA, CLA, BCAA, and ephedra. Again, trying to slim down a bit.

I am a corvette owner, I love corvettes.... dollar for dollar the best out there. I can beat a $100k Ferrari and not drive 5 hours to find a dealership. If you'd like to see pics of my old and most recent corvette.... THIS ONE FOR BOTH and THIS ONE FOR MY Z06 on the CorvetteForum. I recently had the wheels powdercoated so, the red wheels are gone!! The car is actually at the shop now (2 different shops to be exact) for major surgery. The car is here locally, but the cylinder heads are in Los Angeles for refreshing/upgrading. Should have her back by the end of next week and I'm pretty excited.

Ok, ^that's a little about me. I'll start different threads about my individual goals/desires/questions in due time. For now.... off to the gym!!

Last edited:

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol, you are here for a source but not asking for a source? That's pretty inventive. Here is the reason why you should not "ask for a source". This is what may happen..... some enterprising individual can hit you up via PM with a list & an email. You trust this individual & send them your cash while expecting some gear..... guess what??? the gear does not come. It sucks but that's how it goes.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, stick around, stay active, make friends, be patient

Reaction score
DF: 100% agree. That's why I'm not asking and here to learn. Just thought I wouldn't beat around the bush and get to the point. I'm a "to the point" type of guy anyway.

Rumpy: Thanks and I will do!!

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol, you are here for a source but not asking for a source? That's pretty inventive. Here is the reason why you should not "ask for a source". This is what may happen..... some enterprising individual can hit you up via PM with a list & an email. You trust this individual & send them your cash while expecting some gear..... guess what??? the gear does not come. It sucks but that's how it goes.

^^^^ this. welcome aboard. if you think your test level is low, get your doctor to check it and he'll hook you up with some good gear i'm sure.

Reaction score
^^^^ this. welcome aboard. if you think your test level is low, get your doctor to check it and he'll hook you up with some good gear i'm sure.

I just saw him recently and I forgot to ask. I'm guessing either my test or thyroid is off. Actually (no joke) I'm calling him right now to make an appointment.... I've delayed this long enough.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well will you look at..it only took two posts and you're already following some good advice from one of the bros. Haha welcome, sir.

Reaction score
Well will you look at..it only took two posts and you're already following some good advice from one of the bros. Haha welcome, sir.

Thank you and one of my rules: 99.9% of the time, I am NOT the smartest guy in the room. Well I called and spoke to a stupid secretary. They won't order the blood work without me seeing the doc first. Here's the convo:

Me: I want to check my testosterone and thyroid levels.
Her: How about next Monday
Me: Great! So get my blood work today and see him on Monday?
Her: No, this is just to see him and talk about getting blood work done
Me: I just saw him 1 week ago. Just order the blood work and I'll come in after
Her: Ok, next monday ok?
Me: Next monday for what?
Her: to see the doctor and talk about getting blood work.
Me: NOOOO!

That convo hurt my brain. So she is checking with the doc today to see if he'll order the work without me coming in and calling me back today, I'll update later.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At first I was like, "dafuq is this guy on about sources for in his 1st post?" Then, I was like, "this dude cool by me if he's got 2 badass GSD's and a black Z06."

Welcome to UGBB.

P.S: The red rims look like ass on the Z06...just my $0.02. :)

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you and one of my rules: 99.9% of the time, I am NOT the smartest guy in the room. Well I called and spoke to a stupid secretary. They won't order the blood work without me seeing the doc first. Here's the convo:

That convo hurt my brain. So she is checking with the doc today to see if he'll order the work without me coming in and calling me back today, I'll update later.

Not surprised at all. Lol I went through something similar recently. Those co pays add up!

Reaction score
At first I was like, "dafuq is this guy on about sources for in his 1st post?" Then, I was like, "this dude cool by me if he's got 2 badass GSD's and a black Z06."

Welcome to UGBB.

P.S: The red rims look like ass on the Z06...just my $0.02. :)

Thanks and the red rims are GONE! I bought the car like that and was the 1st thing on my list to change. I bought the car from an exotic car rental in Vegas, the car is still on their website for some reason (link here, about half way down). I'm not advertising for them, just giving you a back story. The wheels have been powdercoated, next is to black out all the lights.... but I don't have deep pockets so in due time I'll get that done.

The GSD's look badass but they are big pussies. Don't know how many times my GF's 10lb chihuahua has taken bones away from them, they are beta Germans.

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score

Or skip all that and just order them online. Privatemd.com I think is the site. Could be wrong but everyone uses it. Only about 50$ for what you need to see. Goes all the way up to 500$ if you want to see everything ha

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First off NAT, welcome to the UGBB brotherhood. How old are you? If you over 35 trt/hrt is an option for sure. 2nd, don't be in a hurry. There are a lot of knowledgeable guys here. Ask questions and contribute where you can. You'll learn a lot plus you'll have the opportunity to help others.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get involved here and we will set you straight...welcome.

Reaction score
First off NAT, welcome to the UGBB brotherhood. How old are you? If you over 35 trt/hrt is an option for sure. 2nd, don't be in a hurry. There are a lot of knowledgeable guys here. Ask questions and contribute where you can. You'll learn a lot plus you'll have the opportunity to help others.

Thank you. I have read everyone's posts here and I'm only responding to this one because I can help to start off with a bit.

I have no real area of expertise but I can get free Autoch3ck scores for people who would like them for a limited time (I can do it infinitely, but I choose not to. Otherwise I'd create a website and sell them for $5 a pop). Again I know it's waaaay off subject but if you'd like a fr33 history report of your car or one you're looking to purchase.... send me the vin and an email address I can send the pdf to. For now this is my way of contributing to the forum

*I used 3's instead of e's because I don't want this popping up in google searches
*I didn't see an option to attach a file to a PM so that's why I'd need an email. If you know of a way I can PM attachments.... let me know!! If not, send me an email you are comfortable with or another avenue, and I will respond with your fr33 autoch3ck.

New Threads