Wife takes the plunge! Test prop

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Jenner... Have you ever gotten "test flu" from prop at such a low dose?

My bird is sick today runnin 99.9 fever. She has an upper respiratory infection from all the remodeling we've been doing, but I'd like to know if the fever might be from the prop?

Ps, it's been five days now and libido is starting to go up. :D

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good luck... the fever isnt that high... could just be her body responding to the respiratory stuff but IDK.

Bearded clam
bc2.jpg

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Jenner... Have you ever gotten "test flu" from prop at such a low dose?

My bird is sick today runnin 99.9 fever. She has an upper respiratory infection from all the remodeling we've been doing, but I'd like to know if the fever might be from the prop?

Ps, it's been five days now and libido is starting to go up. :D

Nope, I had no issues...remember this is flu/sickness season. I never get sick...very rare, think I have had the flu maybe twice in my life and it was never more than a 24 hr bug :)

Awesome on the libido!! I wouldn't give up gear for nothing now that I have experienced the O's from it!!!!

AliCat

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
I'm convinced TRT is the fountain of youth. Along with exercise, it turned back the clock for me at least 15 years, both in looks and in how I feel.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm convinced TRT is the fountain of youth. Along with exercise, it turned back the clock for me at least 15 years, both in looks and in how I feel.

Have you been on gh too?

AliCat

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
No, so far test is all I have tried. I'm about to up my doseage though (taking once a month instead of once every six weeks), hoping for a little more muscle gain. And when I reach max gains with that, I plan to try var.

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My wife has been thinking about this as well, she's 49 and premenopausal.
But scared to take shots, so she's doing some research on transdermal test. Keep us updated on the Mrs, very interested!!

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
:::UPDATE:::

We all caught a winter bug last week and are finally getting better!

Sex drive is definitely up! Everyrhing is Sensitive as hell
No depening of the voice yet
No unusual hair growth yet (seems to be growing a little faster though)
No baked stuffed clam-idis lol
Sense of well being is very pronounced-she is glowing with happyness
(The same glow a woman gets when she's pregnant)
**Makes me wonder if a woman's test levels rise durring pregnancy??

Mornings use to be very hard, it took lots of coffee to even get her to talk to me...
...now she bounces up out of bed at the sound of the alarm clock!

She has energy all day, is eating more food finally, and dropping a steady 1.5 lbs/week.

It's been cardio only for her for the past two months..
This weekend I'm starting her back on a basic compound lifts routine and cardio 4x/wk

Ill post more as time goes on

AliCat

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
My wife has been thinking about this as well, she's 49 and premenopausal.
But scared to take shots, so she's doing some research on transdermal test. Keep us updated on the Mrs, very interested!!

I've always heard that the shots are safer, not sure why.

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
:::UPDATE:::

We all caught a winter bug last week and are finally getting better!

Sex drive is definitely up! Everyrhing is Sensitive as hell
No depening of the voice yet
No unusual hair growth yet (seems to be growing a little faster though)
No baked stuffed clam-idis lol
Sense of well being is very pronounced-she is glowing with happyness
(The same glow a woman gets when she's pregnant)
**Makes me wonder if a woman's test levels rise durring pregnancy??

Mornings use to be very hard, it took lots of coffee to even get her to talk to me...
...now she bounces up out of bed at the sound of the alarm clock!

She has energy all day, is eating more food finally, and dropping a steady 1.5 lbs/week.

It's been cardio only for her for the past two months..
This weekend I'm starting her back on a basic compound lifts routine and cardio 4x/wk

Ill post more as time goes on

Intersting thread , make sure you keep an eye on the BP.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just scheduled a blood test for my wife to get a base line before we do anything. I'm thinking 10mg of prop E3D to start. If it goes well, I'll switch her to cyp, but one thing I'm confused about, I've read posts of women taking cyp once a month, I pin 2X week, does it metabolize slower in women? Also, I have not found much info about women coming off. I assume there's no PCT, but are there any long term suppressive effects like in men?

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
My wife just started taking testosterone as well about 2 weeks ago for the very first time. She is taking 20mg of test cyp every 3.5 days. We pin together! I just take more than her. :)

She says she has not noticed any effects yet - good or bad. Obviously Cyp takes longer to kick in than Prop.

It is hard to find good info out there; but I can't seem to find anything about suppressive effects and the need for PCT. I have read that the psychological effects are strong though when women go off Test. Losing that "rush" can be challenging to deal with.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My wife just started taking testosterone as well about 2 weeks ago for the very first time. She is taking 20mg of test cyp every 3.5 days. We pin together! I just take more than her. :)

She says she has not noticed any effects yet - good or bad. Obviously Cyp takes longer to kick in than Prop.

It is hard to find good info out there; but I can't seem to find anything about suppressive effects and the need for PCT. I have read that the psychological effects are strong though when women go off Test. Losing that "rush" can be challenging to deal with.

Why cyp? Most women use prop so that if there are issues they can bail quickly.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've used test prop for a few months and then dropped it because of the hair growth but I was also on a real cycle...didn't really need the test.

Now, I'm back on 5mg E3D while I'm off....there is no need for pct, we just go back to feeling the way we felt before taking it..good or bad ;)

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't imagine putting her on CYP, this bottle of prop is going to last a couple years at this dose lol.

Today's update: If anyone was wondering if TRT makes a woman's menstrual cycle change.. it does not. That department unfortunately still functions, and I'd say that the testosterone actually increases their bitchiness 10 fold. I've learned to just back the **** up when she's bleeding, because she sure as hell ain't gonna.

Everything is still about the same believe it or not, sex drive up, side effects down/non existent. I'm sure Testosterone effects everyone differently, but she seems to do great on it, and somehow we hit her "sweet spot" dose on the first try.

She is recovering rather quickly from heavy squats three times a week, and I will post an ass shot here in a month of the before and after! (its already looking like someone else's ass!!)

she is down almost 8 lbs so far, and just this weekend we actually got serious on monitoring her calories/macros. up until then she was just eating really "clean healthy whole foods". Now were gonna start some carb cycling and dropping her calories each week to get her where she wants to be. These 8 lbs I spoke of may not seem like a lot, but I assure you that she is burning fat and building muscle all while dropping inches and scale pounds.. its pretty amazing to see it first hand.

As for her blood pressure, we've checked it a couple times but nothing has changed. I highly doubt that its going to as she is on a pretty low dose. I personally don't see blood pressure changes until a gram+

Thanks to all you guys for checking in, now that we have a computer again I will be posting more updates bi-weekly.
And as always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Sounds like its going very well.. ik my girl liked it better then var and primo..

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
Why cyp? Most women use prop so that if there are issues they can bail quickly.

Sorry for the slow reply. Because that is what we had available and from what we had researched that should be a pretty "safe" dose. I agree though, prop would be better. Since it was new to her though she was reluctant to do the constant pinning. Another key reason is that I felt better giving her my pharma test rather than something from a UGL. I didn't want to play guessing games around what it was truly dosed at.

I actually encouraged her to try anavar first, but she doesn't like to listen to me.

Last edited:

Trauma RN

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
Hey Sam how are things going for the Mrs?? Is she feeling good, happy? Any side effects?
Look forward to more postings.....

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the bump trauma... We've been really busy as of late. We lowered her dose because the hair growth was getting to be a nuisance. Then she missed the feeling of being at 30mg/wk so we bumped it back up and she's just dealing with the hair by waxing. If I was to take only one thing from all this to remember it would be that women seem to do better by easing into a dose and tapering off of a dose. We all know that when hormones go up or down quickly if can cause mood swings, but I'd venture to say that females are much more sensitive to these mood swings.

I will update soon with some before and after pics... maybe she'll be down to take some noods LOL YEAH RIGHT ... WELL SEE :)

Trauma RN

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
OHHH Sam, make take some back shots...WINK WINK....
Has she thought about laser? Man that's the only way to go.......

New Threads