Wife takes the plunge! Test prop

Paolos

Reaction score
Not trying to hijack this thread but do any of you understand these numbers???Look low to me.

I sent my wife for bloods about 6 weeks ago and she was 10 (serum T) range 8-48 is the normal range and less than symbol 0.2 (Free T) 0.0-2.2 normal range.

My guess is low end of normal is just like a male (NOT OPTIMAL) in the fitness world. She is 45, 116# and very lean 10-12% currently in bikini class.

Paolos

Reaction score
forgot to mention sorry this is an old thread should have started a new one

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's all good brother, but if i were u id start a new one and I'm sure some of our lovely female members will be glad to help you! My wife turned gay and divorced me during this cycle.. for that reason alone I don't recommend test to women anymore lol... (my case isn't normal, but it does give them more courage to speak up for themselves about being unhappy) so if there is a preexisting unhappiness test could bring a lot of shit out on the table that you may not want to deal with. Just my .002

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude... Only read post one and your last post... I was thinking out the woman's cycle but not anymore.. Var only for her

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Had my girl on 50mg of TP a week for a month, she was very horny and enjoyed her enlarged clit, at first she was freaked out but she got use to it....She begs me to give her more just for the clit effect, I tell her no.....If she worked out I would have no problem giving her more....

Paolos

Reaction score
Wow sounds pretty intense! The big D would not be worth building some additional muscle.

She is responding very well to 10mg anavar per day and 5 mg winstrol. I know the winny is a bit harsh but we
keep a close eye on the sides. She runs anavar for 8 weeks and winny for 6 weeks.

The clitoral benefits are off the chain! The big "O" was never a problem.... but on her cycle it's the big "OOOOOOOOOOOH!"
Not trying to get nasty just stating the facts.

shenky

Reaction score
so many details missing. It went from grapes and fairies to a divorced lesbian.

My girl is going to be hopping on var soon. This thread worries me some

Last edited:

ForkLift

Reaction score
sounds good but watch out for the hair growth...it's coming and it will not be a side she will most likely want to deal with as that one pretty much outweighs the pros :(

I was only doing 5mg E3D and it was bad...now, I will say that I was also on mast BUT...it's not just the growth itself...it's where the growth was...pretty much just like a dude.

I just spoke with another lady on TID and she had the same problem and dropped it. I was thinking that I would do 2.5mg E3D when off cycle to keep a balance and see how that goes.

Good luck, and let us know how she does. :)

Btw, what were her levels? Mine was a 5!

Seems like this Lady knows her stuff!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Testosterone is for people who have dicks or want a dick to grow

strongbow

Elite
Reaction score
I wish I had a girl who was interested in improving her physique. I see them in the gym and I am just amazed at their perfection. But I had a girl turn gay on me and it was all natural. So don"t blame the T - shit just happens.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jen I happen to like my small balls, it adds a good amount of contrast to the overall picture and makes the important part look bigger. Lol

ForkLift

Reaction score
You think this is bad?
There is a girl on another board running TREN!!!

New Threads