Wife takes the plunge! Test prop

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
DO NOT CHANGE A WOMANS HORMONES... SURE IT CAN BE DONE, BUT IN MY CASE, IT ENDED IN A NASTY DIVORCE AND EVEN IF GEAR WASNT THE ACTUAL CAUSE, IT DAMN SURE MADE THINGS COME OUT IN OUR RELATIONSHIP THAT I HAD NO IDEA WERE EVEN PROBLEMS.

TAKE MY ADVICE, DONT DO IT.

Well, my wife started her trt "cycle" last Friday. We are doing 10mg prop and skipping two days before the next pin. (1/10th cc backfilled in an insulin pin)

It's only been five days now and her and I both can already tell a difference in her well being/energy levels.

We're open for suggestions, comments, etc. I will post back here for her weekly as time progresses.
She decided to do this after 4 consistent low T levels on labs. She has had all the classic symptoms for far too long and finally got tired of it. We're both praying that this can better our marriage, and all I'm hoping for (other than the libido) is her to feel genuinely good again!

Now Bring on the sex! Lol

To be continued...

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sounds good but watch out for the hair growth...it's coming and it will not be a side she will most likely want to deal with as that one pretty much outweighs the pros :(

I was only doing 5mg E3D and it was bad...now, I will say that I was also on mast BUT...it's not just the growth itself...it's where the growth was...pretty much just like a dude.

I just spoke with another lady on TID and she had the same problem and dropped it. I was thinking that I would do 2.5mg E3D when off cycle to keep a balance and see how that goes.

Good luck, and let us know how she does. :)

Btw, what were her levels? Mine was a 5!

Last edited:

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
.....can we see more pics of jenner.

I still vote for her own selfies section.

sam, hope things go well.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jen she posted a six twice and a seven once but a year ago showed elevated levels (she had just stopped birth control cold turkey).. I've already warned her about the sides, and that's why we chose prop - so when they come if its too much to handle we will drop the dose or discontinue altogether.

I'm very excited for her because she's not allergic to prop like I am! No soreness at all

I agree matrix, lol and thanks

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sam I am very interested in your post as well. My wife was considering doing something similar then changed her mind at the last minute.

How old is your wife? And, please keep us posted on her results....general well being, fitness level, and of course sex drive (that's an important one).

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jen she posted a six twice and a seven once but a year ago showed elevated levels (she had just stopped birth control cold turkey).. I've already warned her about the sides, and that's why we chose prop - so when they come if its too much to handle we will drop the dose or discontinue altogether.

I'm very excited for her because she's not allergic to prop like I am! No soreness at all

I agree matrix, lol and thanks

Then yea I know how she feels but I have also been doing cycles for the past 3-4 years now so I usually get the well being and sex drive from something...lol

I was of course using prop for the same reasons..I will be interested how she does :)

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
GL sam, hope shes able to run it with low - no sides.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sam I am very interested in your post as well. My wife was considering doing something similar then changed her mind at the last minute.

How old is your wife? And, please keep us posted on her results....general well being, fitness level, and of course sex drive (that's an important one).

She is almost 26, ten years of birth control and then having my son really put the hurt on her endocrine system. They should outlaw birth control for women, IMO, the guy should be on it! it makes more sense to shoot blanks then shoot at a bullet proof vest!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
She is almost 26, ten years of birth control and then having my son really put the hurt on her endocrine system. They should outlaw birth control for women, IMO, the guy should be on it! it makes more sense to shoot blanks then shoot at a bullet proof vest!

damn, she is young...I was on BC for yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars...maybe that's what killed mine.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I'm new here Sam but nonetheless I wish the best for your wife and the family. Hopefully this treatment is exactly what she needs to get better.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Doc, I have a really good feeling about this, I know what trt has done for my life, and I can't help but look forward to the months to come!

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Doc, I have a really good feeling about this, I know what trt has done for my life, and I can't help but look forward to the months to come!

Having a positive outlook and being the support system she needs is the best thing you can do for her. My prayers are with the both of you :)

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That birth control is bad news. My wife is 36 and struggled with different kinds for many years and I hated it.
Good luck buddy, I hope it works out for ya!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good luck Sam! Wish my GF would take some test...ahem, to you know keep up.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
guess we all know that test isnt birth control for men......

chalk that one off

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
My girl did a lil prop and all u had to do was brush her clit and it was on.. good time!!! Lol she prob got best gains of it also..

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good luck to your wife, keep an eye on her clam

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The enlarged clit is a positive, makes the girl extra sensitive....

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good luck to your wife, keep an eye on her clam

???

steamers-steamed-clams-c.jpg

New Threads