A gram of test vs test/deca

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
deca is useless at 400mg... Just saying. You don't get the gains you would on more of it and don't get the joint aiding effect as good either.

SAD

Reaction score
Running the TNE is fine if you want 1.45g test for the first 6 weeks. But if you're truly just looking to "kick start" the cycle, frontloading will have your levels up and stable by day 6-7. You're a big dude, and everyone is different, but I'm damn near 300lbs and find that over 1.15g test and I'm lethargic, bloated, and have high blood pressure, without benefitting gain-wise.

To each his own, but consider dropping the TNE unless you also want to drop the dosage on the test e (which is an option).

Reaction score
Running the TNE is fine if you want 1.45g test for the first 6 weeks. But if you're truly just looking to "kick start" the cycle, frontloading will have your levels up and stable by day 6-7. You're a big dude, and everyone is different, but I'm damn near 300lbs and find that over 1.15g test and I'm lethargic, bloated, and have high blood pressure, without benefitting gain-wise.

To each his own, but consider dropping the TNE unless you also want to drop the dosage on the test e (which is an option).

I can definitely understand what you're saying about there being too much of one compound and the sides that go along with it. Really appreciate your input. I've never ran more than 1.1-1.15 grams of test of a week(but felt good while doing that) but I could definitely see that being near my limit.

Got a few months before I start this cycle so ill probably be back to kick a few more ideas around. The only thing that has me leaning toward the TNE is the pain(masochist) and aggression that ALWAYS come with it...but we'll see.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
SAD 300pounds :0 ur a Beast!

New Threads