AAS and Hair Growth

dted23

Former Skinny Kid
Reaction score
So far as I understand it, DHT is primarily responsible for the increased rate of male pattern baldness, but also for the proliferation of facial and body hair.

Which compound(s), in your anecdotal experiences, have caused the greatest growth of facial/body hair?

Also, I know compounds seem to have an effect that lingers post cycle and a cumulative effect across cycles: when did you notice these changes?

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
So far as I understand it, DHT is primarily responsible for the increased rate of male pattern baldness, but also for the proliferation of facial and body hair.

Which compound(s), in your anecdotal experiences, have caused the greatest growth of facial/body hair?

Also, I know compounds seem to have an effect that lingers post cycle and a cumulative effect across cycles: when did you notice these changes?
Test anadrol dbol tren forsure other ones as well but those ones are definite. And it differs from person to person that’s not a answer anyone can give you bro very individual. Some ppl don’t get it some ppl turn into a wolf hahah

dted23

Former Skinny Kid
Reaction score
Test anadrol dbol tren forsure other ones as well but those ones are definite. And it differs from person to person that’s not a answer anyone can give you bro very individual. Some ppl don’t get it some ppl turn into a wolf hahah
Currently I’ve got Test, Tren, Anadrol, and Mast. Haven’t noticed either more or less hair. But this is my first time with Anadrol abs Mast, it’s only been a few days.

Tren this is round 2.

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I've not noticed any hair issues with anything I've ever run, not Mast, Anavar, or Winny for DHTs. Or even Tren.

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
See very dependant in genetics. When I started aas I could barely grow peach fuzz now I have full beard and have to get my whole upper body waxed regularly

dted23

Former Skinny Kid
Reaction score
See very dependant in genetics. When I started aas I could barely grow peach fuzz now I have full beard and have to get my whole upper body waxed regularly
I have a full beard already, always room for improvement.

So what I’m looking for though, is for my chest hair to fill in. One side is patchier than the other. I’m not a super hairy guy, I’d be okay with it, but I’d describe my chest hair to be “movie acceptable” (as in natural looking Henry Cavill, but not Tom Selleck or Sean Connery).

I really would rather it grow in evenly so I don’t have to trim it even.

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
I have a full beard already, always room for improvement.

So what I’m looking for though, is for my chest hair to fill in. One side is patchier than the other. I’m not a super hairy guy, I’d be okay with it, but I’d describe my chest hair to be “movie acceptable” (as in natural looking Henry Cavill, but not Tom Selleck or Sean Connery).

I really would rather it grow in evenly so I don’t have to trim it even.
U might be in luck bro ahhahaha

supreme666leader

Reaction score
on anavar i noticed body hair growing way faster... i shave like every other day but only areas i can reach ... anyone ever get hair lasered off? how does that work ... is it permanent? prob expensive right?

Sickman

Paragon
Reaction score
There has definitely been a significant increase in facial and body hair for me. I've only done 2 cycles, but they were very heavy. I went from having a somewhat full beard with patchy areas to a thick full beard. And my chest hair has exploded. Not like Austin Powers or anything, but my whole chest and stomach is covered right now. This time last year before my cycle, I was definitely not this hairy. It is what it is, I'm a man, I'm supposed to be hairy. And most importantly, my girl doesn't mind, she actually loves the chest hair lol. I mentioned shaving it and she demanded I didn't and to leave it all natural. You gotta love low maintenance women haha.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Test, dbol, tren, all make me bald but my beard is finally coming in !!
Also i think if u take finasteride, it may stop balding but also stop body hair and facial hair from growing more.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Test gave me a noticeable increase in new hair growth in parts of my body in my mid 20s

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
most orals seem to make me shed

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
like 2 weeks into mast E right now and curious to see how much further my hair line is going to go back

dted23

Former Skinny Kid
Reaction score
like 2 weeks into mast E right now and curious to see how much further my hair line is going to go back
I’m 1 week into Mast E, but I front loaded a lot. Nothing noticeable so far.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
I do think gear is responsible for my receding hair line though. No man in my family has one and known are bald.

samrooo77

Reaction score
Some people will lost his hair and others not, full genetic.. and concerning fina or others anti-dht, this effect acts on the full body do this is why when you take anti-dht, you can have a decreasing of the libido, depression ect, but some people can dont have these effects, they are lucky af

kdraoui

Reaction score
Depends on where on the body. I have more hair on my back and legs than ever before from test usage. Otherwise I think DHT only affects hair on the head.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
hair smelling from Masteron?

Latest posts