Accidentally reconstituted too fast

Reaction score
I'm on vial 4 of my GH kit and somehow even after stabbing the growth vial to get the vacuum out, it still had a ton of suction when I put the water in. I angled to the side but sucked all 5ml pretty damn quick and hit the powder pretty hard still. Hopefully it isn't ruined. Still gonna pin it. Think I ruined it?? Definitely gonna use more caution next time.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Na u good… let it settle… shit gets more damage in shipping and sitting out in a hot mailbox tbh

Reaction score
Yeah I think thats bullshit to a certain extent. I'm careful bc, why not, but unless you hit the shit with a power washer I think youre good.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
GH vials typically have the vacuum ... I normally just inject the vile with an empty pin pull the plunger out of the cylinder and release whatever vacuum there is .. this will not release all pressure so just be careful by turning the gh vial sideways and dripping the bac water in on the side and let it run down slowly ...

With that said I have done this so many times and sometimes shit happens and the gh gets hit directly .. I never worry about it ... but I do make an effort to be careful ...

Over the years I have found the only way to really know the effectiveness of your gh is through serum igf-1 blood testing (never waste 10 ius for a direct test .. that is just retarded IMO) ...

crido887

Reaction score
Janoshik has done some testing on shaking it up. Doesn't do shit

Oakley6575

Reaction score
Wow, I found the thread. That's crazy. He beat the shit out of the vial and at a temp of 122* and it literally didn't make a difference. Good to know. Internet myths are the best.

New Threads