advice for unsupervised trt

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
3ml @ what concentration?
since I'm using a UGL, I was thinking about getting a 300mg per 1mL test-e @ about 90% purity. That would put me closer to a true 250mg per week.

The product I used last was 250mg/ml.

I prefer test c over e because I like to inject less frequently. The cypionate ester only has one additional carbon so the molecular weight is almost the same as the ethanate ester.

How are you determining the purity of the product you intend to use is only 90%?

I also use a E7D injection schedule simply to reduce the buildup of scar tissue. My E2 climbs every other week, one 12.5mg Stane and my peanut butter fuck sock looks quite sexy all over again.

Yeah, same here unless I'm using another compound like tren which needs a more frequent injection schedule.

didn't even think about scar tissue. Thanks for pointing that out.
Just one 12.5mg eow?

A lot of guys use 12.5mg/eod. I was using 25mg/eod during the last cycle I ran.

goesto11

Reaction score
The product I used last was 250mg/ml.

I prefer test c over e because I like to inject less frequently. The cypionate ester only has one additional carbon so the molecular weight is almost the same as the ethanate ester.

How are you determining the purity of the product you intend to use is only 90%?

Yeah, same here unless I'm using another compound like tren which needs a more frequent injection schedule.

A lot of guys use 12.5mg/eod. I was using 25mg/eod during the last cycle I ran.

UGL I'm talking to sent me lab reports for test-e batch. Seems legit, but it could be total bullshit. Trying to get on GH15 and build rep but it's hard to get signed up.

>12.5mg/eod
I've heard of that, but he made it sound like he only needed one dose @ 12.5mg eow and he is gtg.

Pinned dorsal glute for first time yesterday. Quite a bit of pip today. Will get labs in 4 weeks.

goesto11

Reaction score
Having a lot of joint pain. Been taking Fish Oil capsules 2x1000mg and drinking water. Shoulders, elbows, wrists, knees, ankles.
Anything else I need to add?

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Having a lot of joint pain. Been taking Fish Oil capsules 2x1000mg and drinking water. Shoulders, elbows, wrists, knees, ankles.
Anything else I need to add?

Reduce the amount of aromatase inhibitor you're using.

goesto11

Reaction score
Reduce the amount of aromatase inhibitor you're using.

I hadn't taken any AI. I'm waiting for sides to appear before I start doing that. Probably like PFM suggested using .5mg adex (all I got) eod for 1 week. I think I was a little dehydrated. Drank 5L yesterday and aside from some post WO DOMS--which is new--joints feel ok. The more active I am, the better my joints feel.
Only issues I'm having now is some pip which was at its worst yesterday--5/10 pain when I laid down directly on it in bed--and my libido seems lower. Most mornings I wake up fully torqued but the past couple it's just rubbery.
Appetite is definitely not up for some reason. I got 2537 calories in thanks to a 500cal fat shake with cottage chz, almond butter and raw eggs right before bed. I was stuffed.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hadn't taken any AI. I'm waiting for sides to appear before I start doing that. Probably like PFM suggested using .5mg adex (all I got) eod for 1 week. I think I was a little dehydrated. Drank 5L yesterday and aside from some post WO DOMS--which is new--joints feel ok. The more active I am, the better my joints feel.
Only issues I'm having now is some pip which was at its worst yesterday--5/10 pain when I laid down directly on it in bed--and my libido seems lower. Most mornings I wake up fully torqued but the past couple it's just rubbery.
Appetite is definitely not up for some reason. I got 2537 calories in thanks to a 500cal fat shake with cottage chz, almond butter and raw eggs right before bed. I was stuffed.

Maybe you're just sore. The only time I've had pain in all of my joints at the same time was when I was using too much AI.

I would have front loaded 500mg on my first shot and backed it down to 250mg the following week. How confident are you in the product you're using?

goesto11

Reaction score
Maybe you're just sore. The only time I've had pain in all of my joints at the same time was when I was using too much AI.

I would have front loaded 500mg on my first shot and backed it down to 250mg the following week. How confident are you in the product you're using?
I don't get sore is the thing, which is why I thought it was a side.
50/50. Wasn't at the top of the rating list (or near it) and the very few reviews he did get seemed legit. Figured with how little attention the site draws and how it frequently closes (catching up on orders?) it was my best chance at not getting jacked.
I did front load. 250mg then another 3 days later. Not liking the way it makes me feel and my last 2 workouts have been very lack luster.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rowdybrad should have some great advice..he is a supermod...

New Threads