Advice

Reaction score
I should have said that? Or you should have read the rules as soon as you joined.

Your post won't be deleted; it will remain for others to see.

If you get scammed by this mystery person who "found what you need" then that's on you. Never trust people messaging you privately and offering you something.
Let

Reaction score
Let it go dude. Move on. I am sorry that I negatively influenced your day. I really am. I already said that it was my fault for being lazy. I take total responsibility for my actions. If I get screwed from the source then I get screwed. No skin off of your teeth.

Reaction score
Let it go dude. Move on. I am sorry that I negatively influenced your day. I really am. I already said that it was my fault for being lazy. I take total responsibility for my actions. If I get screwed from the source then I get screwed. No skin off of your teeth.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Show me where in my response to you where I was upset or offended? I was just telling you how it is, and what your potential risks are. Stop acting like a child. These are just words on a screen.

For fucks sakes, I try to help someone be cautious and they start crying like a baby. Maybe you should get your E2 checked... just sayingπŸ™„

Reaction score
Show me where in my response to you where I was upset or offended? I was just telling you how it is, and what your potential risks are. Stop acting like a child. These are just words on a screen.

For fucks sakes, I try to help someone be cautious and they start crying like a baby. Maybe you should get your E2 checked... just sayingπŸ™„
Last post. Nowhere did I say you were upset or offended. I appreciate your concern. I do not believe that my responses to you were of a childish or whiny nature. My words are just words on a screen as well.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Last post. Nowhere did I say you were upset or offended. I appreciate your concern. I do not believe that my responses to you were of a childish or whiny nature. My words are just words on a screen as well.
You lace your posts with obvious sarcasm; passive aggressive. I've been a moderator for a while, I'm not oblivious to the intention of jabs such as these. You didn't like something I said, despite me having your interest at heart, and you reacted to it.

Hope you and your wife have a good anniversary. Also hope you don't get scammed or a shit product from whatever person or source PMd you.

1000010409.jpg

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score

@ptin2010 have this one on the house.Screenshot_20240419-050948.jpg