All Dianabol discussion thread

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry I’m a little late to the table here.
From personal experience I didn’t see the wonderful one-hour-prior-pre-workout pump everybody else raved about.

Some obvious notes that should be repeated: this aromatizes easily so make sure to have an AI on hand and ready to use.

I’ve only cycled it once for 8 weeks. I will try again later this year.

Reaction score
im looking for a good source to buy from any suggestions? hard to tell whats legit with all the fake stuff about and scams I need personal experience recommendations. im very new. ive used legal "dbol" im set on going for the real deal. where to? thanks glad to be here!

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
im looking for a good source to buy from any suggestions? hard to tell whats legit with all the fake stuff about and scams I need personal experience recommendations. im very new. ive used legal "dbol" im set on going for the real deal. where to? thanks glad to be here!

Welcome to the ug...

Hooba

Reaction score
HI!!! I don't need a source since I already have one and I'm not going to ask.... LOL!! I am however running my first Dbol cycle at 25mg a day dosing the full thing about an hour before the gym. I'm finishing up my 2nd week and I'm noticing a big jump in strength and a moderate jump in weight. I can see why they call it the "Feel good" steroid, I feel amazing, I sleep damn good and I get wicked boners!!! Only planning on running it for a total of 4 weeks and I'll be done. I've been running cardarine along with it and I'm surprised my bloodwork looks as good as it does. Thanks for starting this thread and I look forward to seeing what others post.

Hooba

Reaction score
CerialPoopa,

what mgs per pill you got ?

I've got 25mg per pill. I just pop one about an hour or two before the gym and let the pumps roll. I get some funky back pumps it feels at times but nothing that stops me.

Ped X

Reaction score
If the back pumps arn't making you cry, you need to up your dbol.

Hooba

Reaction score
If the back pumps arn't making you cry, you need to up your dbol.
I can't imagine trying to run another 25mg on top of what I'm doing now. My E2 was a roller coaster trying to get it under control with just the 25mg. I'll give it a go LOL!!!

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I can't imagine trying to run another 25mg on top of what I'm doing now. My E2 was a roller coaster trying to get it under control with just the 25mg. I'll give it a go LOL!!!

25mgs per pills is an over kill imo

(considering how well it works at even 5mgs am 5mgs pm)

oughta split it in at least half go half am half pm

Hooba

Reaction score

I'll try that! Thanks John

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

5 mg only works with the human grade stuff. Keep that in mind

Big Mikey

Reaction score
I get too puffy on dianabol. Not a fan.

Camoninja

Reaction score
I have some on hand that I haven't taken. 10mg per pill. Not sure if they're legit or not. I guess take them and see what happens right?

Reaction score
I can't recall where I read/heard this (perhaps that makes this next part not credible) but someone said something along the lines of AI's should not be taken with dbol as it can increase its toxicity.

Any clarification/light to be shed on this?

New Threads