Alternatives to testosterone replacement

Reaction score
Found an interesting study at enhancetech. eu/2020/08/04/alternatives-to-testosterone-replacement/

Can anyone elaborate. Does that make sense? Doesnt hcg save our testicular volume instead?

Reaction score
After reading about TRT and HRT in general, I would be far more interested in an alternative that encourages the body to work naturally in a range that TRT is not needed, and without permanent negative consequences if stopped or done in error.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Start listening to pod casts… there are all sorts of items they talk about to boost test

buck

Reaction score
Eat a healthy diet and follow a healthy lifestyle. That seems like the best choice to me. Finding an herb or supplement that acts like a drug even if it is legal over the counter is still my pretty much a drug if it forces your body to act different then it's own plan. Any time the body is manipulated in a direction it is not going there will be some sort of reaction or side effects. When the body senses that T levels of E2 levels are rising more then it thinks is good the body will try to down regulate it's own production that is just how it works. So the more of the extraneous substance will be needed to compensate to make up for that.