Amazon Prime Movie- Anabolic Life

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Can you tell a difference since taking the new drug compared to what you took previously?

Nope. But that's on me. There is a reason you should be lean when you start. If you're fat you can't see the changes through your body fat.

To make it worse I'm not getting side effects. (sounds stupid to wish out loud for sides)

Leaves me to wonder is it fake? Am I a non-responder? Is any of this working? Better take more.

"I want something. I'm ready to live with the consequences. Give me something that fulfills my unrealistic expectations".--UNKNOWN

OldeBull1

Reaction score
I gave it 20 minutes. The movie was bad. The lead, what a punch able face. The acting was wooden. The clichés predictable.
Nothing to see here folks.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
WARNING! I talk about scenes in the movie.

In the movie a guy who has never taken steroids tries to home brew. No one jumps into home brewing until they have been in the game for awhile. He ended up with an infection and hospitalized for it. A bit dramatic because an infection takes a few days and there are tell-tale signs. You don't just pin one day with dirty gear and end up unconscious 2 days later.

The main guy in the story hooks up with a brewer and starts delivering gear for him. I doubt any source just picks some skinny dude out of a local gym to join his operation.

I'm not in a commercial gym but I highly doubt guys are pinning in the locker room as the movie shows. Okay, maybe someone does but not for too long until they get pinched.

In the movie, the dealer recommended to the main actor that he runs a one month PCT and go back on after the 4 weeks was up. Uh... not the way it works.

There was a scene where his Fiancee comes over and he bangs her hard during sex. She gives him the "You're hurting me" and runs out of the house. Later the police arrest him for domestic assault. Very unrealistic.

The main character suffers from Body Dysmorphic Disorder but the movie implies that steroids are the devil. That's like blaming the food for someone that is grossly overweight and has an eating disorder.

For the most part, the movie sucked.

One final note; Fuuk Prime! I pay for it only to have to pay for movies? I opted to save the $4 and went with the commercial version.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
WARNING! I talk about scenes in the movie.

In the movie a guy who has never taken steroids tries to home brew. No one jumps into home brewing until they have been in the game for awhile. He ended up with an infection and hospitalized for it. A bit dramatic because an infection takes a few days and there are tell-tale signs. You don't just pin one day with dirty gear and end up unconscious 2 days later.

The main guy in the story hooks up with a brewer and starts delivering gear for him. I doubt any source just picks some skinny dude out of a local gym to join his operation.

I'm not in a commercial gym but I highly doubt guys are pinning in the locker room as the movie shows. Okay, maybe someone does but not for too long until they get pinched.

In the movie, the dealer recommended to the main actor that he runs a one month PCT and go back on after the 4 weeks was up. Uh... not the way it works.

There was a scene where his Fiancee comes over and he bangs her hard during sex. She gives him the "You're hurting me" and runs out of the house. Later the police arrest him for domestic assault. Very unrealistic.

The main character suffers from Body Dysmorphic Disorder but the movie implies that steroids are the devil. That's like blaming the food for someone that is grossly overweight and has an eating disorder.

For the most part, the movie sucked.

One final note; Fuuk Prime! I pay for it only to have to pay for movies? I opted to save the $4 and went with the commercial version.
Did you see the rusty needle he was using. :oops: In the same spot every time rt glute.

On the sex scene, I thought she was going to like it and be like what's gotten into you. Then I thought he would get arrested for rape, not DV.

Agreed I don't understand how I subscribe to your service and have to buy or rent the content. Or watch it with commercials.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
guy who has never taken steroids tries to home brew. No one jumps into home brewing until they have been in the game for awhile.
I didn't think about this. Tren at that.

You're right would have been most realistic to have him start with a TRT clinic. Then try to get more from the gym dealer chasing the feeling.