Anabolic dosages for first timers

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
If you guys are interested, I'm starting the cycle on 23.11. and could post some results afterwards.

Thanks for the compliments. My goal is to compete in classic physique. I have very similar physique to chris bumstead imo. Same lat insertions, same calf insertions (just measured calf size 43cm), chest also looks similar? not sure..., great arm genetics, my tricep insertions and "model" is also very good "horseshoe type". Waist / hip were both 72cm when I measured them last time with gf, weighed 103kg then.
Bro we have a cycle and training journal areas here if you want to post your training and cycle as it happens also great to have if you run into a curve.One of us could most likely help u out

Reaction score
If I'm going to shutdown my HPTA at 300mg and 500mg doses, why don't go 500mg? The gains are linearly rising from 300 to 500 but apparently side effects are not (my source is reddit.com/r/steroids).

Reaction score
Bro we have a cycle and training journal areas here if you want to post your training and cycle as it happens also great to have if you run into a curve.One of us could most likely help u out
Alright, I will do it when I start the cycle. I will for sure run into errors.

Reaction score
Bro we have a cycle and training journal areas here if you want to post your training and cycle as it happens also great to have if you run into a curve.One of us could most likely help u

If I'm going to shutdown my HPTA at 300mg and 500mg doses, why don't go 500mg? The gains are linearly rising from 300 to 500 but apparently side effects are not (my source is reddit.com/r/steroids).
Just say your training partner runs 500 with no sides doesn't mean you won't get sides. You might get conversion at 250. Sensitive nips and bloat. Start low and play safe . You have no idea how your body is going to react. Blood can thicken to the point of cardiac problems at low doses on certain people. Don't believe everything you read as it might work for the majority but you might get fucked over for life.

Reaction score
Just say your training partner runs 500 with no sides doesn't mean you won't get sides. You might get conversion at 250. Sensitive nips and bloat. Start low and play safe . You have no idea how your body is going to react. Blood can thicken to the point of cardiac problems at low doses on certain people. Don't believe everything you read as it might work for the majority but you might get fucked over for life.
I am going to take bloods week 6. What health markers do I look for to know about cardiac problems? Blood pressure and cholesterol? I also have AI and raloxifene with me. Going to start AI only if my nipples start to itch.

Reaction score
I am going to take bloods week 6. What health markers do I look for to know about cardiac problems? Blood pressure and cholesterol? I also have AI and raloxifene with me. Going to start AI only if my nipples start to
Haemoglobin, haematocrit. Roids cause red blood cells to grow and on some people it can accumulate quickly causing thick blood which makes it harder for the heart to pump. The heart is a muscle and can grow, stiffen and thicken with juice. This can make heart attacks easier to happen. Most people can do a lot of courses without drama ,or like a friend of mine only done 2 courses and ended up needing medical attention. Get yourself a cheap blood pressure machine for home and monitor as you progress through your cycle.

Reaction score
Haemoglobin, haematocrit. Roids cause red blood cells to grow and on some people it can accumulate quickly causing thick blood which makes it harder for the heart to pump. The heart is a muscle and can grow, stiffen and thicken with juice. This can make heart attacks easier to happen. Most people can do a lot of courses without drama ,or like a friend of mine only done 2 courses and ended up needing medical attention. Get yourself a cheap blood pressure machine for home and monitor as you progress through your cycle.
Yes! I have already bought a bloodpressure monitor. It says my bloodpressure is 135/85. So I guess that's on the high end?

Do you have any supplement recommendations to help with this problem? I have heard aspirin, dark chocolate.

My plan is to on week 6 go check estradiol (to adjust ai), liver values and lipids and haemoglobin and haematocrit as you suggested.

Will check the same values on week 11 as I start taking dbol.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: btw my life has been very stressful for the past two or three days and I am pretty convinced that's why my bloodpressure is that high. I will check it daily and see if it lowers as the stress is gone.

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I get horrific cystic acne at 500 mg, but at 300 mg I get very little mild acne.

Reaction score
I get horrific cystic acne at 500 mg, but at 300 mg I get very little mild acne.
Doesn't sound really good because with SARMs I got very mild "acne". My girlfriend told me that it's not acne and it's just "sweat bumps". That could have been true also. Think I really need to start changing the sheets 2 times a week.
And I’ve never had a single zit in over a decade.. Just to show how different everyone reacts to these drugs
Man I wish I have no acne problem, it looks real bad.

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
And I’ve never had a single zit in over a decade.. Just to show how different everyone reacts to these drugs
I hate you. 😣

I've had to go to the ER to have a giant golf ball sized one sliced open, drained, stuff scooped out, then stuffed with gauze.

Not fun.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate you. 😣

I've had to go to the ER to have a giant golf ball sized one sliced open, drained, stuff scooped out, then stuffed with gauze.

Not fun.
Ya no thanks I wouldn’t use gear if I had serious issues with it

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Ya no thanks I wouldn’t use gear if I had serious issues with it
It's why I don't go over 400 Test, that's about the limit for me. When I added in NPP or Deca, it was fine, no additional issues.

Anavar, Mast, and Winny didn't cause problems either.

Low rise Tren was fine too, but I imagine if I upped it, I'd run into issues as well.

Reaction score
I hate you. 😣

Not fun.
Man that's some serious shit. I gotta start keeping good care of my skin health when I hop on.

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Man that's some serious shit. I gotta start keeping good care of my skin health when I hop on.
Yeah, mine was hormonal acne, so NOTHING I did to take care of my skin help with the deep acne.

Only oral antibiotics knocked it back, not even topical antibiotics did anything.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's why I don't go over 400 Test, that's about the limit for me. When I added in NPP or Deca, it was fine, no additional issues.

Anavar, Mast, and Winny didn't cause problems either.

Low rise Tren was fine too, but I imagine if I upped it, I'd run into issues as well.
Pct is what gets a lot of people with acne .. That’s about the only time I remember getting a few zits on the back of my shoulder once

Reaction score
Yeah, mine was hormonal acne, so NOTHING I did to take care of my skin help with the deep acne.

Only oral antibiotics knocked it back, not even topical antibiotics did anything.
Have you tried accutane?

Reaction score
Pct is what gets a lot of people with acne .. That’s about the only time I remember getting a few zits on the back of my shoulder once
While on sarms I did nolvadex 5mg-10mg ED, so maybe that's what caused the acne, because first SARMs cycle I had no issues with any bumps.