Anabolic dosages for first timers

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Have you tried accutane?
No, I do not like the stories I hear from many who've used it.

I'll just use less gear, I'm not really a fan of taking extra drugs to fight the unwanted side effects of other drugs I'm taking. I want to take the least amount of stuff as possible.

Reaction score
No, I do not like the stories I hear from many who've used it.

I'll just use less gear, I'm not really a fan of taking extra drugs to fight the unwanted side effects of other drugs I'm taking. I want to take the least amount of stuff as possible.
Alright. Will see what I will decide later on in my gear journey. I also like the mentality to not take that much drugs. I don't want that my blasts look like

1g test week 1-16
1g eq week 1-16
500mg deca week 1-16
100mg anadrol week 1-5
100mg anavar week 11-16

etc.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Alright. Will see what I will decide later on in my gear journey. I also like the mentality to not take that much drugs. I don't want that my blasts look like

1g test week 1-16
1g eq week 1-16
500mg deca week 1-16
100mg anadrol week 1-5
100mg anavar week 11-16

etc.
Yeah, to me that amount of compounds is just crazy. Especially for a first cycle. 2.6 grams of gear. 😳😳😳

You have great genetics, you'd probably blow up off just 500 mg of Test per week, that's it. And keep your health risk waaaay down.

EDIT: I misread your post, I thought that you were thinking of running that cycle! 😂😂😂

Reaction score
Yeah, to me that amount of compounds is just crazy. Especially for a first cycle. 2.6 grams of gear. 😳😳😳

You have great genetics, you'd probably blow up off just 500 mg of Test per week, that's it. And keep your health risk waaaay down.

EDIT: I misread your post, I thought that you were thinking of running that cycle! 😂😂😂
Haha, no way, just giving example of something crazy I don't want to do. Although, I know when I goto a contest prep I think a lot of steroids are needed.

My friend said some must haves are: winstrol, halo, tren, masteron, anavar, anadrol.

Happily, it's a long time until I have to make the decision to take that much gear.

Steeeve

Reaction score
I have ran very high doses of test and most compounds. Even worked up to 700 mg of tren a for a few weeks. Not smart, very stupid but it was a experiment.
Right now I am on 300mg o week of test cyp 1 shot a week and I am making killer gains. Sure I am not as tight as I want to be due to a little water, but fuck it. . This is all in the diet and training.
Kingpin if this is truly you in your avi and you have never used anything before… 2500-300mg if test with a little dbol like you said will do wonders.
Great post. Ive been cruising at 200 test cyp and 100 nan deca to see how that level would treat me prior to running 500/250 on cycle in november. Wasnt expecting much but the strength and recomp effects have for sure been noticeable to other people in my life.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Yes! I have already bought a bloodpressure monitor. It says my bloodpressure is 135/85. So I guess that's on the high end?

Do you have any supplement recommendations to help with this problem?
I use 5mg daily tadalafil and eat 2 stalks of celery per day.

Some use telmisartan.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Just took a nap and woke up with 110/61. Think it was just because of my stress the bp was so high.
And thanks for info!
With your new monitor, take readings in the morning a few times per week. Not immediately after waking up, wait like 30 mins or so. Take the readings before any morning coffee or food. Write them down in a notepad app for reference, to spot any trends.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I use 5mg daily tadalafil and eat 2 stalks of celery per day.

Some use telmisartan.
If anyone uses telimisartan, then I recommend pairing it with nebivolol, or other similar medication.

Lots of positive synergy between these two drugs... and have been show to stop and even reverse heart remodeling.

Reaction score
With your new monitor, take readings in the morning a few times per week. Not immediately after waking up, wait like 30 mins or so. Take the readings before any morning coffee or food. Write them down in a notepad app for reference, to spot any trends.
Do you happen to know any google play app to track morning weight / bloodpressure? That would be neat! I can also start a new thread somewhere to ask for ppls favorite apps.
If anyone uses telimisartan, then I recommend pairing it with nebivolol, or other similar medication.

Lots of positive synergy between these two drugs... and have been show to stop and even reverse heart remodeling.
Man, so many new drugs to introduce to system haha =)

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Do you happen to know any google play app to track morning weight / bloodpressure? That would be neat! I can also start a new thread somewhere to ask for ppls favorite apps.
I just use the Notes app in my phone. Create a folder called Blood Pressure, put it in there. Nothing fancy.

Reaction score
I just use the Notes app in my phone. Create a folder called Blood Pressure, put it in there. Nothing fancy.
I'd actually like to try some app. Would be nice to look at the graphs they draw for example.

Reactions: CJ

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I'd actually like to try some app. Would be nice to look at the graphs they draw for example.
would be pretty easy to work something like that up in Excel or google sheets. i dont know of any apps specifically, but ive also never looked

Reaction score
would be pretty easy to work something like that up in Excel or google sheets. i dont know of any apps specifically, but ive also never looked
Yes I know =) but I'm thinking if there's some cool apps, which remind of the weigh ins etc.

Reaction score
Yes! I have already bought a bloodpressure monitor. It says my bloodpressure is 135/85. So I guess that's on the high end?

Do you have any supplement recommendations to help with this problem? I have heard aspirin, dark chocolate.

My plan is to on week 6 go check estradiol (to adjust ai), liver values and lipids and haemoglobin and haematocrit as you suggested.

Will check the same values on week 11 as I start taking dbol.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: btw my life has been very stressful for the past two or three days and I am pretty convinced that's why my bloodpressure is that high. I will check it daily and see if it lowers as the stress is gone.
Your bp is getting up there , what is your pulse. Once your pressure gets high this is when kidney drama can occur. Nothing you can really take. If that is resting rate you need to chill out a little and monitor. Take it easy brother and try not to stress if you can.
You'll be OK .

Reaction score
Your bp is getting up there , what is your pulse. Once your pressure gets high this is when kidney drama can occur. Nothing you can really take. If that is resting rate you need to chill out a little and monitor. Take it easy brother and try not to stress if you can.
You'll be OK .
Pulse was 61, I will start marking up the morning and evening bp / pulse. I think I have no problem in that but it's good to have something to compare to when I hop on.

Reaction score
That is an awesome pulse mate.
Yes brother, I try to do cardio every day and I'm eating super healthy. The only thing that bothers me is that I have smoked since I was 13 and I quit smoking last year. I still get out of breath in the gym easily and have some breathing problems which SOMETIMES make me go light headed after squats. One thing is for sure that I can't use pre workouts. Max a cup of coffee, otherwise my heart starts beating like crazy. Whatever I have ever taken medication / drug wise, I have always responded VERY strongly. For example when I was younger, 400mg of ibuprofein made my nose bleed and puke. Also I did do some drugs when I was younger and we always tested the drugs on me - if they worked on me it was legit stuff, but let's not talk about my past drug use - it's in the past.

Reaction score
Yes brother, I try to do cardio every day and I'm eating super healthy. The only thing that bothers me is that I have smoked since I was 13 and I quit smoking last year. I still get out of breath in the gym easily and have some breathing problems which SOMETIMES make me go light headed after squats. One thing is for sure that I can't use pre workouts. Max a cup of coffee, otherwise my heart starts beating like crazy. Whatever I have ever taken medication / drug wise, I have always responded VERY strongly. For example when I was younger, 400mg of ibuprofein made my nose bleed and puke. Also I did do some drugs when I was younger and we always tested the drugs on me - if they worked on me it was legit stuff, but let's not talk about my past drug use - it's in the past.
Mate , most of us gym nuts don't do things by halves. The thing is that we learn from the past and move forward. Hopefully smarter than before. It's no race this game we play with our bodies but too get where you want out of all the hard work and effort without injury in any way. Too look in the mirror and say that it was all worth it instead of getting there in a shorter amount of time and ending up in a hospital bed loosing everything you worked for with no returns except a doctors bill and stress . Train and play hard but take the time to be smart and learn from your own experience. Dose low and work your way up and enjoy the ride. You don't go to the gym and lift your maximum wait cold, you warm up first and get the feel for it.
You will get there brother.