Anabolic Steroids advice for beginners

Reaction score
Getting on gear for the first time ever in a week. Have ever ran any compounds before.
Have no idea what I'm running yet, I won't find out until I get there. However, the source is trusted and has been doing this for 20+ years.

All I know is that I'm supposedly getting "the cleanest/purest there is".

We're not going to do crazy dosage, it will be a very easy and careful start as far as what I'm understanding.

What should I research in terms of side effects and what is there to know beforehand?

All advice and tips is appreciated

Reaction score
I see stuff about holding a log too on here?

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome back to the forum, there is a lot of research you should be doing as well as a few recommended 1st cycles on here. Be prepared to read A LOT. My first cycle was a test only cycle and it was great.

We have member progressions logs which can be very helpful as well in regards to training / diet and other things. Not only do the logs help you they also help other people that come along and are researching.

Reaction score
I looked back at your intro. 4 years ago you were a skinny Norwegian. How much progress have you made in that time? What have you learned about training and diet? It sounds as if you didn’t research at all what you’re about to get into based on your questions.

Anyway, what do you look like now? What does a typical week look like in the gym and diet? Be specific.

Reaction score
I looked back at your intro. 4 years ago you were a skinny Norwegian. How much progress have you made in that time? What have you learned about training and diet? It sounds as if you didn’t research at all what you’re about to get into based on your questions.

Anyway, what do you look like now? What does a typical week look like in the gym and diet? Be specific.
4 years later I'm still a skinny Norwegian who struggled to keep and eventually lost gym motivation because there wasn't any progress (realizing later on that I was expecting results quicker than what was realistic). I did gain some weight which pleased me, but It's far from enough. Hoping the anabolics can help me get up to a certain level I'm pleased with, that way I can just workout to maintain a somewhat good physique and thereby also have the motivation to keep workouts consistent.

Dieting is good but I'm struggling to hit the calories. Fish, chicken, white rice, lots of gravy. Need 3500 kcal (if those online calculators are correct, I've used several to get a somewhat estimate).

My ideal physique and goal was back then and still is to this date, my profile picture (Eddie Hall at 17 or so).

This is what I have for "stats" now:
Weight: 60kg

Have not done measurements but I'm going to take those and get this all written nicely put into a log before I start this journey. I realize food consumption and workouts need to increase heavily compared with the anabolics If I decide to go through with this fully, so the way I see this now is that I'm "forcing" myself ahead with this. No point in doing anabolics without stepping up gym and food, will just get fat and it will go to waste. So I feel that this is some what of a "kick" in the ass, if you get what I mean. Hopefully made sense

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
4 years later I'm still a skinny Norwegian who struggled to keep and eventually lost gym motivation because there wasn't any progress (realizing later on that I was expecting results quicker than what was realistic). I did gain some weight which pleased me, but It's far from enough. Hoping the anabolics can help me get up to a certain level I'm pleased with, that way I can just workout to maintain a somewhat good physique and thereby also have the motivation to keep workouts consistent.

Dieting is good but I'm struggling to hit the calories. Fish, chicken, white rice, lots of gravy. Need 3500 kcal (if those online calculators are correct, I've used several to get a somewhat estimate).

My ideal physique and goal was back then and still is to this date, my profile picture (Eddie Hall at 17 or so).

This is what I have for "stats" now:
Weight: 60kg

Have not done measurements but I'm going to take those and get this all written nicely put into a log before I start this journey. I realize food consumption and workouts need to increase heavily compared with the anabolics If I decide to go through with this fully, so the way I see this now is that I'm "forcing" myself ahead with this. No point in doing anabolics without stepping up gym and food, will just get fat and it will go to waste. So I feel that this is some what of a "kick" in the ass, if you get what I mean. Hopefully made sense
how tall are you?

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Getting on gear for the first time ever in a week. Have ever ran any compounds before.
Have no idea what I'm running yet, I won't find out until I get there. However, the source is trusted and has been doing this for 20+ years.
⛳⛳
⛳⛳

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Have no idea what I'm running yet
What should I research in terms of side effects
Read that out loud and then laugh like I did.
How are you going to research the sides of things you don't know ?

You got no idea what you will be running ? why not ?

This special sauce coming from a trainer ? Gym bro ? random dude you met online and are meeting in a park and lock ?

Reaction score
Read that out loud and then laugh like I did.
How are you going to research the sides of things you don't know ?

You got no idea what you will be running ? why not ?

This special sauce coming from a trainer ? Gym bro ? random dude you met online and are meeting in a park and lock ?
Yeah I realize I should have specified. The reason I don't know what I'll be getting yet is because this arrangement is between me, my barber (who I've known for 15 years) and a friend of hers who's been into bodybuilding all his life. Dude is huge and supposedly knows his shit, he's been running gear for 20+ years hence why I'm told I'm only going to get "the purest there is" or whatever. And my dosing is going to be very beginner friendly, as far as I'm aware

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Have you been eating 3500 calories consistently? I do not see how you would not gain weight on that amount unless you have a tapeworm or something.

I was 6'2" 145 pounds before I lifted any weights. The weight gain came easily in the first couple of years without even knowing what I was doing.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

We're not going to do crazy dosage, it will be a very easy and careful start as far as what I'm understanding.

What should I research in terms of side effects and what is there to know beforehand?

All advice and tips is appreciated

Get blood work: CBC, Metabolic Panel, and lipids.

Do it prior for the baseline, during for your education, and prior cause the "during" will freak you out.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
first cycle ?

test only , keep arimidex near by your hand.
keep watch for overall blood panel and estradiol, it should be in check.

buck

Reaction score
What has your diet consistently been up to this point.

New Threads