Anadrol dosage and timing

TeddyBear

Former Skinny Kid / Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Do you run your test low with anadrol to help with estrogen. I ran test at 300 when I ran anadrol, no issues. All of this varies so much from person to person
Yes, test was low, because I was running Tren too.

Migmaster

Reaction score
Yes, test was low, because I was running Tren too.
Sounds crazy but I have had more trouble controlling sides on test. Tren, deca, anadrol, winstrol, var no serious issues. If I go over 500 week on test I start retaining water and swell in no time

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Do you run your test low with anadrol to help with estrogen. I ran test at 300 when I ran anadrol, no issues. All of this varies so much from person to person
Gyno from anadrol is NOT from estrogen. Anadrol does not convert to estrogen, it itself can bind to the estrogen receptor. That's why am aromatase inhibitor will not help, a SERM is needed.

Migmaster

Reaction score
Gyno from anadrol is NOT from estrogen. Anadrol does not convert to estrogen, it itself can bind to the estrogen receptor. That's why am aromatase inhibitor will not help, a SERM is needed.
Yeah I had to explain that to someone awhile back. They were using ai's like tic tac on an anadrol cycle, doesn't work that way

Reactions: CJ

Migmaster

Reaction score
I'm actually Friday adding anadrol to a test, tren cycle. I've read several post where 4 weeks followed up with 4 weeks dbol gives great results. Anyone experienced on this?

Migmaster

Reaction score
I'm actually Friday adding anadrol to a test, tren cycle. I've read several post where 4 weeks followed up with 4 weeks dbol gives great results. Anyone experienced on this?
Dosages 50 anadrol, 40 dbol. Ran 100 drol for short time before, made me kinda blah, that is why only 50

Hooba

Reaction score
Definitely following this. I have run Dbol before with zero issue and Anadrol really intrigues me.

Jackstups

Reaction score
Would you just run a SERM with 100mg anadrol or would you wait and see if you have symptoms and then use it? Which SERM and what does?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Would you just run a SERM with 100mg anadrol or would you wait and see if you have symptoms and then use it? Which SERM and what does?
I'm not sure. I've never run anadrol, and don't ever intend to, so I never really looked into it.

I bet there's been threads on it, could use the SEARCH feature and see what comes up.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I personally love 50mg about 1-2 hours pre-workout. Get some taurine, and start taking that day 1, because by day 3 you're going to have nasty back pumps (possibly, some people don't get them). I take 1gram of taurine per day while running it.

Be prepared to gain some water, possibly lose your appetite.

My favorite way to run anadrol is 3 days on, then 2 days of winny, then off on the weekends (non training days)

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I personally love 50mg about 1-2 hours pre-workout. Get some taurine, and start taking that day 1, because by day 3 you're going to have nasty back pumps (possibly, some people don't get them). I take 1gram of taurine per day while running it.

My favorite way to run anadrol is 3 days on, then 2 days of winny, then off on the weekends (non training days)
I always thought taurine only helped with cramps from clenbuterol due to clen depleting the taurine in our body?

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always thought taurine only helped with cramps from clenbuterol due to clen depleting the taurine in our body?
idk, maybe it's just an old timer thing. I've ran like 5g a day, and extra potassium, and thought it helped quite a bit for me. My back pumps would be real rough.

But, then again, I was typically cutting when running anadrol (hence adding winny, trying to keep my bloat down), and when cutting, I used to run clen quite a bit too! haha so maybe it just helped because of those reason.

I'm just a big dumb meat head, I don't know science stuff.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
idk, maybe it's just an old timer thing. I've ran like 5g a day, and extra potassium, and thought it helped quite a bit for me. My back pumps would be real rough.

But, then again, I was typically cutting when running anadrol (hence adding winny, trying to keep my bloat down), and when cutting, I used to run clen quite a bit too! haha so maybe it just helped because of those reason.

I not saying your wrong just what I thought the taurine was used for. You could well be right someone with more brains than us both might tell us

Migmaster

Reaction score

I li

I like that. I hate water bloat. I might adjust it a little but absolutely love the reasoning behind it. Thanks bud

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No clue how anyone can take 100 mg of real drol. I would be a mess on that much . Not being able to eat would be my most concern

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No clue how anyone can take 100 mg of real drol. I would be a mess on that much . Not being able to eat would be my most concern
I have only ever ran Anapolon-50's and they hit REAL hard. No reason two take 2 of them.

Reaction score
50 a day
25 x 2 split for even blood levels 12 hours apart
I do mine a few hours preworkout

OR for how you phrased the question
1 PILL 15:00

watch out for boobies

I’ve not had any issues with any other compound but Anadrol was giving me gyno within a week
What he said but I like 50mg spread 12 hours apart and 50mg dbol preworkout, yes it's fine to run adrol and dbol at same time, no it doesn't affect your liver any worse, just keep an eye on blood pressure and drink plenty of water, take telmisartan if bp goes up on cycles, wonder drug that has alot of benefits and I stay on year round now

Jackstups

Reaction score
What he said but I like 50mg spread 12 hours apart and 50mg dbol preworkout, yes it's fine to run adrol and dbol at same time, no it doesn't affect your liver any worse, just keep an eye on blood pressure and drink plenty of water, take telmisartan if bp goes up on cycles, wonder drug that has alot of benefits and I stay on year round now
Not to derail this thread but I've heard about telmisartan. I take lisinoprol now. What makes telmisartan better?

Reaction score
Not to derail this thread but I've heard about telmisartan. I take lisinoprol now. What makes telmisartan better?
Telmisartan is the same as cardarine in the way they work, I noticed cardio was insanely easy a week into it.

Briefly, telmisartan is in the pharmacological class of angiotensin receptor blocker, but has many effects on gene expression which generally are favorable to metabolism, endurance, and body composition. Results can include increasing PPAR-delta, GLUT4, UCP1, SIRT1, AMPK, HDL, phospho-AMPK-α, hormone lipase, adiponectin, leptin, CRP, IL-1β, and fatty acid oxidation in muscle; decreasing aldosterone, TNFα, LDL, serum triglycerides, inflammation in adipose tissue, and fasting blood glucose; and inhibiting adipogenesis.

All these can be helpful activities for fat loss or for improved health; PPAR-delta activation also can result in increased muscle endurance via increasing oxidative capacity of Type II fibers.

Telmisartan also is a partial agonist of PPAR-gamma, which while useful for those with diabetes, I would not choose for a physique-enhancing drug because activating PPAR-gamma works towards enhancing fat storage. Telmisartan has so many activities working against fat storage that overall it’s unlikely to gain bodyfat from the PPAR-gamma mechanism, but still I would prefer to minimize this activation. Oleuropein supplementation can work towards blocking this activation, so it’s a suggested supplement to use in combination with telmisartan.

Migmaster

Reaction score
"Real anadrol", Increased strength, weight gain, huge pumps. Anything else that I should expect to say damn that's real anadrol? One thing ya guys that has done this for awhile you know the real deal when you get it

New Threads