Another DNP run...

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
Looks like I'm off the hook for the presentation. They moved the schedule up to next week, and made it virtual. I won't get much sleep between now and then, but that's normal this time of year. I won't even have to talk unless their tech guys have questions.

So I'm going back to 200mg ED and leaving it there probably until the first of the year. If the sides increase I might even drop it to 100mg ED. After all, no one wants to get divorced during the holiday season.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Looks like I'm off the hook for the presentation. They moved the schedule up to next week, and made it virtual. I won't get much sleep between now and then, but that's normal this time of year. I won't even have to talk unless their tech guys have questions.

So I'm going back to 200mg ED and leaving it there probably until the first of the year. If the sides increase I might even drop it to 100mg ED. After all, no one wants to get divorced during the holiday season.
Best time to be single

Kraken

Reaction score
And homeless? I would lose my home gym, my shop and CNC machines and probably my dog traitor that he is.
I got home from a trip, immediately called a lawyer friend and asked him to file the divorce. He got started on it. A week or so later, I had my (now ex) wife saying we should get divorced. I told her fine, I would take care of it. As such, she moved out.

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
Last couple of days I've gotten some joint inflammation - knees, ankles, elbows, hands mostly. They all feel more arthritic than usual too, especially my hands.

Doesn't seem to be a normal DNP side, quite the opposite from what I've read. Not sure what I've done to cause it other than lower the dose back to a comfortable level. Still staying hydrated, etc. Might brave the local Patient First in the morning to get some blood work, check for infection, etc.

Beti ona

Reaction score
Muscle and joint pain are common in DNP, I don't remember now what the reason was.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will get cramps more often while on DNp. I get them anyways but more so on DNp. I think it just has to do with the nutrients being used up more. May be adequately hydrated but still does a dumber on the body

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
Wasn't expecting the joint pain, and I was starting to think this stuff had no more surprises. I guess that's why ibuprofen exists...

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah that’s why they say every DNp run can be vastly different. Sometimes your blow your anus out on the pot and other times you get a bloody nose.

Beti ona

Reaction score
Remember that fat protects the joints, the leaner you get, the more pain you could have. DNP is accelerating this process. In addition, dehydration will also play a role.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Remember that fat protects the joints, the leaner you get, the more pain you could have. DNP is accelerating this process. In addition, dehydration will also play a role.
Good point!

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
The docs have been telling me for years my knees are worn out. Maybe if I get lean enough I'll finally agree to get them replaced.

I'm still squatting a2g, though. The recent inflammation is mostly an annoyance when I'm sitting in front of the PC working. Just that constant ache distracting me from what I'm working on.

New Threads