another FNG

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've read lots of forums over the years but this is the first i've ever registered with. All you sweeties won my heart. Sorting through broscience has been a hobby of mine for a while and I've been able to help a few fellow fitness enthusiasts sort through the pseudoscience over the years.

I hope to glean some wisdom as I am planning to get back on TRT and figure out the best ways to manage that on my own. I used a clinic in the past but I felt like I new more than most of the staff there. I even taught the office manager about enclomiphene when the prices of HCG went sky high and they couldn't afford to keep providing it for their patients. Anyways, I liked the PA that founded that clinic a lot but the clinic was doing so well financially that he retired early and his replacements have all been subpar.

I'm also very interested in the anti-aging, longevity and cognitive enhancement side of PE.

I also hope to learn how to find safe and reliable sources. I know there's a lot of reasons to not trust each other here (or anywhere) and also a lot of reasons besides trust to not disclose this type of info. But I see that some of you guys that post regularly do seem to trust each other and this forum gives of a unique brotherhood vibe that I don't see anywhere else. It's like you are looking out for each other but in a unique way. We should be looking out for each other. Most people seem to forget that.

I also would like to say that i appreciate some of your attempts to weed out paid promoters and emotional goons with too much circulating estrogen and progesterone.
Feel free to give me a proper break-in hazing as you do with all the others.
Hahahah

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. And thank you for taking the time to craft a proper introduction.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Didn't see your age. Guessing 30s seeing as you are doing your own trt.

Good intro. Unfortunatly all forums have the degree of members that are only there to boost hate. Ignore them and you will do to be.

Normally cj will suggest this isn't a source board. But that doesent mean dont try. It is more an owners risk thing.

I'm guessing if you have looked at other forums you know how to seperate the whey from the curds.
Hope to read some of your tips and advice. Don't end up part of the 95% that do an Intro but don't contribute.

Hi

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Didn't see your age. Guessing 30s seeing as you are doing your own trt.

Good intro. Unfortunatly all forums have the degree of members that are only there to boost hate. Ignore them and you will do to be.

Normally cj will suggest this isn't a source board. But that doesent mean dont try. It is more an owners risk thing.

I'm guessing if you have looked at other forums you know how to seperate the whey from the curds.
Hope to read some of your tips and advice. Don't end up part of the 95% that do an Intro but don't contribute.

Hi

Because he said that he wants to LEARN how to find safe and reliable sources, he didn't ask for one.

We'll gladly help him figure out how to do this. "Teach a man to fish..."

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I read that and maybe I missed it. You do lift, right?

Reaction score
I'm replying to everyone here... not real great at the multi-quote feature yet,

Yes, teach me how to fish. that's part of why I'm here.

I look forward to learning and contributing.

I lifted extensively in the past and I do still enjoy it but life/career changes and small injuries have had me out of the gym more than i would like to admit. I do lift my wife and kids though and the best motivation i ever found for working out was so that i could lift my kids no matter how big they get. My wife is easy to lift.

Yes, I'm in my 30s, closer to 40 with a birthday in less than a week.

The best cognitive enhancement I've experienced is Bromantane and if you are interested you should definitely try it. stack it or stand alone. I use it as a stand alone mostly.